HuffPost calls for violence against Trump and his supporters

Doubt it. Anyways ask her to try it with an egg and see what happens ya fruitcake.

Another fruitcake shows us he's never played sports....bookworm homos, all of ya.
Says the guy who thinks anyone in the world can pick up an egg, and throw it 70 mph. The egg would probably crack in your own hand from the arm motion if you tried to throw it 20.

Look at this classy whore here:

egg11.jpg

And then whoops!

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg

MLB pitchers throw in the 90's dipshit....have any of you losers ever played sports?
have you ever timed the speed of a MLB pitcher throwing an egg??

Have you ever study physics?

I'll round the numbers, for those educated fruitloops.

Egg mass is around 2 ounces. You drop it from 15 feet, within 1 second, and with the help of gravity it will reach the speed of almost 22 mph when it hit the ground.

To throw the egg some distance, lets say 100 ft, and most of us could throw the egg that far, when it hits the target, the speed would be close to 55 mph.

Egg travelling 55 mph hitting face can do some damage.

Fucking pussies, you'll deny even basic science.

Says the guy who thinks anyone in the world can pick up an egg, and throw it 70 mph. The egg would probably crack in your own hand from the arm motion if you tried to throw it 20.

Almost anyone could throw 55 mph. Well, not you.

Almost every male teen could throw an egg 70 mph.

Of course you need to know how to hold the egg so it doesn't break.
Organic eggs are harder. Mexican eggs are probably harder too.

Litany of think-pieces and condemnations from liberal media and politicians are making their rounds to make it clear how unacceptable and counterproductive any violence or rioting is, urging people to “listen to the other side,” and to use “legitimate means“ to fight Trump’s rise - ignoring the possibility of fascism in the US rising with it.

They ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing...

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

They're calling for it.

Whenever the left's mask of tolerance and generosity slips, the totalitarian monster underneath is revealed.

Every time.
Why doesn't this article in the op that you cut and pasted have a huffington post internet addressed??? was it posted on Huffington's site?

wrote one thing, then another, and haven't checked before posting. Now what? That's all you got?

Actually, I find whatever you write very, very boring......This thread was NOT about how fast one can throw an egg.

Start you own thread about the very interesting topic of egg projection.

Litany of think-pieces and condemnations from liberal media and politicians are making their rounds to make it clear how unacceptable and counterproductive any violence or rioting is, urging people to “listen to the other side,” and to use “legitimate means“ to fight Trump’s rise - ignoring the possibility of fascism in the US rising with it.

They ignore the history of successful violent insurrection in the US, instead favoring the elementary school version of history in which nonviolence is the only means of struggle that’s ever achieved a thing...

Sorry Liberals, A Violent Response To Trump Is As Logical As Any

They're calling for it.

Whenever the left's mask of tolerance and generosity slips, the totalitarian monster underneath is revealed.

Every time.
Why doesn't this article in the op that you cut and pasted have a huffington post internet addressed??? was it posted on Huffington's site?

It's an archive. Just in case HuffPost remove it from their website, like they usually do when they regret it.

wrote one thing, then another, and haven't checked before posting. Now what? That's all you got?

Actually, I find whatever you write very, very boring......This thread was NOT about how fast one can throw an egg.

Start you own thread about the very interesting topic of egg projection.

You lefties are questioning the speed of the thrown egg, not me. Now you got the answer.

Start my own thread? THIS IS my own thread, asshole. :fu:

Almost anyone could throw 55 mph. Well, not you.

Almost every male teen could throw an egg 70 mph.
I very much doubt anyone can grip an egg, and successfully release it without cracking it at 70 mph. Especially in the middle of a crowd. A hardboiled egg yes, but not a raw one.

Okay, that settles it....you're easily the dumbest poster in the history of the internet....nobody else really even close. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back