HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I know this is gloating, but it's irresistible:

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

Further down the article there's this:

The Senate is likely to shift to a Democratic majority, with 51 seats, or 50 seats and Tim Kaine as the vice presidential tie-breaker. The HuffPost model says there’s a 66 percent chance Democrats will get 51 or more seats, and a 25 percent chance the chamber ends up with each party at 50 seats.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | The Huffington Post

All this of course from the vaunted site that put Trump in the entertainment section. I guess it makes CNN look better. :)

The HuffPost presidential forecast model gives Democrat Hillary Clinton a 98.2 percent chance of winning the presidency. Republican Donald Trump has essentially no path to an Electoral College victory.

The Senate is likely to shift to a Democratic majority, with 51 seats, or 50 seats and Tim Kaine as the vice presidential tie-breaker. The HuffPost model says there’s a 66 percent chance Democrats will get 51 or more seats, and a 25 percent chance the chamber ends up with each party at 50 seats.

HuffPost Forecasts Hillary Clinton Will Win With 323 Electoral Votes | The Huffington Post

All this of course from the vaunted site that put Trump in the entertainment section. I guess it makes CNN look better. :)
Fake news CNN had her at 400 EC votes on election night.....:lol:

Fake news CNN had her at 400 EC votes on election night.....:lol:
Yeah, but they hadn't factored in the dossier. :)

The corrupt lying left wing media was lying to themselves as they were lying to the American people.

Gloating? yes, but so what, we won, they lost.

All kidding aside. A respected media has been crucial in the development of democracies. Perhaps other venues supplied by new technology can fill the void that CNN,Huffpo, buzzfeed and the like have created.

Now at least people can go directly to the public, as has Trump.

And these are "NEWS" outlets that SNOWFLAKES trust. It explains why they are such an ignorant and compliant citizenry.

All kidding aside. A respected media has been crucial in the development of democracies. Perhaps other venues supplied by new technology can fill the void that CNN,Huffpo, buzzfeed and the like have created.

Can you imagine the fake MSM message about Trump today had he not decided to go around them and communicate with us directly....

Can you imagine the fake MSM message about Trump today had he not decided to go around them and communicate with us directly....

Endlessly hilarious how two frenetic caterwauling cults of imbecilic partisanshithead puppets can be taught to wail upon command about false narratives, but never think to question the indoctrination and propaganda of their political system or societal creation myths.

Endlessly hilarious how two frenetic caterwauling cults of imbecilic partisanshithead puppets can be taught to wail upon command about false narratives, but never think to question the indoctrination and propaganda of their political system or societal creation myths.
See....

It's impossible to account for foreign and FBI sabotage in election predictions
Well, we actually know that CNN journalists were feeding the Beast debate questions. But the DNC knows what's best for us.
Wow way to twist that into oblivion you dumb fucking rube
Twist what? All you've got is wild speculation which objectively makes little sense and is obviously borne of butt hurt.

We know that Clinton was being fed questions on an upcoming debate by CNN's skank Brazile.

Stop, think, and come up with something more formidable than that lame shit.

Sometimes the 1.8 percent does happen!
A slam dunk is a slam dunk. Trying squirrel your way out of that is the caliber of Huffpost and more recently, CNN.
I wasn't doing any squirreling. I simply stated mathematical fact. And that mathematical fact does not make a slam dunk not be a slam dunk.
I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for Clinton. But now that Trump has won, consider me on the Trump Train. I am very happy that the Hildabeast lost!

Sometimes the 1.8 percent does happen!
A slam dunk is a slam dunk. Trying squirrel your way out of that is the caliber of Huffpost and more recently, CNN.
I wasn't doing any squirreling. I simply stated mathematical fact. And that mathematical fact does not make a slam dunk not be a slam dunk.
I did not vote for Trump. I did not vote for Clinton. But now that Trump has won, consider me on the Trump Train. I am very happy that the Hildabeast lost!
Joey, that was the impersonal "you". You're not a liberal apparently, so stop the knee-jerk victimization shit!

Forum List

Back