🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge blow against transphobic bigots

You seem distraught and violent, maybe you should realize their is another chance to stop it by without your violent ways through the appeals process.

That said, while taking the side of those who willfully, maliciously want to seriously fuck up a young child.

It takes a special kind of soulless evil fuck to defend this.
I can see you have no idea what I said and are confused...You need to calm down and reread what I said...

I can't believe I'm hearing the full story on this one.

Eight year old boy don't know what that dick is for, and if he did he wouldn't likely be ready to give it up.

Something is wrong here. Need to wait a few years, before this comes close to sanity.
Thats her pet

The kid is gonna have serious issues one day ..

I wouldn't blame the dad if he lost it and just killed everyone involved ...or built a killdozer and took the court and the "mothers " office out

I'm sorry she's a stunning and brave hero
Right comrades

This has been ongoing the Texas gov had to step in ...hopefully he steps in again
You seem distraught and violent, maybe you should realize their is another chance to stop it by without your violent ways through the appeals process.

Why not throw in transphobic to ?which the dad clearly is also .....ferp

Its a sad sad state of affairs in the FUSA when something like this even has to be appealed :p
Yes it is, yet that is the way the ball bounces.

What about what the kid himself wants? Its his body and only his. His mother does know that he will never be able to get pregnant like a natural born female can, right?

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

Eight year old boy don't know what that dick is for, and if he did he wouldn't likely be ready to give it up.

Something is wrong here. Need to wait a few years, before this comes close to sanity.
Thats her pet

I wouldn't blame the dad if he lost it and just killed everyone involved ...or built a killdozer and took the court and the "mothers " office out

Right comrades

This has been ongoing the Texas gov had to step in ...hopefully he steps in again
I'm sure he has serious issues now

I began following the case when I first learned about it
This is fucked up on so many levels it is mind boggling
I pray that I am still here when Almighty God no longer holds back His wrath

Here are some links if anyone is interested

Thats her pet

Right comrades

Its a sad sad state of affairs in the FUSA when something like this even has to be appealed :p
Yep tied up in court and forced to beg for money ......for what exactly ?
Well thats just the way these things go when you're about to chemically destroy a child to end trasphobia

Oh the struggles and hatred this poor woman faces cause she insists her " son" is a girl

Thats her pet

Right comrades

I'm sure he has serious issues now

I began following the case when I first learned about it
This is fucked up on so many levels it is mind boggling
I pray that I am still here when Almighty God no longer holds back His wrath

Here are some links if anyone is interested

Violence never solves any problem even if the violence is carried out by a God..

Thats her pet

Right comrades

Well thats just the way these things go when you're about to chemically destroy a child to end trasphobia

Oh the struggles and hatred this poor woman faces cause she insists her " son" is a girl
I doubt transphobia ever ends no matter what happens in this case.

Thats her pet

Right comrades

Its always a never ending battle with the left zzzzzzzz

Thats her pet

Right comrades

The left lobe of the brain? Can you at least speak with reason?

Thats her pet

Right comrades

The left lobe of the brain? Can you at least speak with reason?

I am speaking with reason

It never ends with the left ...the fight for" justice "never ends
Its always a war lol

If a little boys life is ruined and dad goes broke thats the way the ball bounces eh?

As little boy will be forced to "transition "
The kid was probably supposed to have been born a female in the first place, but the judges will use this to establish an evil precedent.
conceived compliments of an egg donor and in vitro fertilization, so there is no biological relation.
Admittedly, the kid was already fucked up in the womb big time. The gentlemen of the district have a bad habit of doing this to female embryos: they desire a baby girl to grow up as a man and "skip to my loo my darling" in the men's room.

The Chinese have have been doing this since ancient times when they bound women's feet among other hideous tortures inflicted for the sexual gratification of such gentlemen.

The antebellum white slavers of the Democrat Party were doing this since before the Civil War, and now it continues under Planned Parenthood among other Democrat initiatives.

Violence never solves any problem even if the violence is carried out by a God.

Some times, there are evils that will only be removed or overcome by the use of violence.

How would Europe be, now, if nobody believed in the use of violence to deal with Nazism?

gdhduxhbc.png

Violence never solves any problem even if the violence is carried out by a God.

Some times, there are evils that will only be removed or overcome by the use of violence.

How would Europe be, now, if nobody believed in the use of violence to deal with Nazism?
There are condition where self defense is acceptable but not offensive violence because you disagree.

Forum List

Back