HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

Now commie Joe is anti-union? Typical liberal hypocrisy.
Never said I was pro-union.

I think they have their uses when they are advocating for worker's rights.

They are a problem when they undermine the mission of the organization they belong to. This goes for a manufacturing union that bankrupts a company with impossible demands, or a public service union that opposed needed reforms (Looking at you NEA and FOP).

No, I didn't.

I stated she applied for asylum AFTER visiting relatives on a tourist visa.

Which the law allows you to do. In fact, you can apply for aslyum up to ONE YEAR after entering the country.
you said she came here on a tourist visa after being arrested because of her church and when she got here applied for asylum,,,

dont be adding that reletive crap in now cause I dont believe you,,,

she lied on her application so deport her,,

you said she came here on a tourist visa after being arrested because of her church and when she got here applied for asylum,,,

dont be adding that reletive crap in now cause I dont believe you,,,

Okay, except her cousin, niece and family have lived here for years.. so I don't need to add it.

There's no block on a tourist application saying "Do you intend to defect!"

Oh, also, reported again.

Okay, except her cousin, niece and family have lived here for years.. so I don't need to add it.

There's no block on a tourist application saying "Do you intend to defect!"

Oh, also, reported again.
blah blah blah,,,

dont want to talk about her case then dont bring it up,,,

Nobody was whipped, you ding dong. 🤪

You are correct. Ignorant low-information voters like JoeB131 are told lies like that by their media. But after it's exposed as being a lie, their media doesn't retract it. They just move on to the next lie but their viewers keep repeating the lie over and over.

From Snopes:

• There's no evidence border patrol agents had whips or struck anyone with reins during an incident in Del Rio, Texas, on Sept. 19, 2021.
  • Initial statements by journalists who witnessed the incident referencing "whips" appear to mistake long reins that one agent was swinging at migrants for an actual whip.
  • One border patrol agent did use his horse rein to menace migrants by spinning it in a lasso-like motion.
Photos Spark Flurry of Rhetoric About 'Whips' at the Border

So not the Border Patrol, just one fucking Union loudmouth who probably hasn't done a patrol in his life.
Do you see any wire being cut? I sure dont, and Joe's deadline has passed. It appears that it is every single one of them arent cutting wire. :dunno:

You realize how easy it is for the President to activate guard units?

Besides, if he did, you guys have called it an invasion and a crisis, so activating the guard to help process immigrants would almost be in order.
/---/ Sending troops into a state trying to defend her border from invasion during an election year, especially by a president with approvals in the low 30s? Think about that.

Never said I was pro-union.

I think they have their uses when they are advocating for worker's rights.

They are a problem when they undermine the mission of the organization they belong to. This goes for a manufacturing union that bankrupts a company with impossible demands, or a public service union that opposed needed reforms (Looking at you NEA and FOP).
/----/ JoeB131, on this we agree. I know, I know, it's rare, but does happen when the planets align and the moon is in the seventh house.

Game on.

The weakest President in modern times is looking even weaker. What will Joe do?

According to a new post put out by the Border Patrol Union, and a new report from Griff Jenkins of Fox News, Biden has lost operational control of the situation, at least in a practical sense.
The Biden administration had initially warned Texas that it had until mid-day Friday to relinquish control of Shelby Park, the nearby boat dock, and the International Bridge. That deadline has now come and gone, and instead of there being a major clash between the Border Patrol and the state-controlled soldiers on site, it appears those on the ground have already de-escalated the situation.
The Border Patrol Union ends by slamming Biden for creating the current "catastrophe" and reiterating that there will be no conflict between CBP agents and state forces. The statement is a clear signal of support for the Texas National Guard, its mission, and those leading it, including Gov. Greg Abbott.
Furthering the division between the Border Patrol and the White House was a senior CBP official who said they have no plans to follow through on removing the razor wire put up by Texas. Biden has completely lost whatever leverage he had.

/----/ Dementia Joe fu*ks things up again just like Obama predicted.
1706353668399.png

I thought the SCOTUS just said they have the authority to remove it. Biden removes it, Texas puts it back up. It’ll be a great look for Biden’s reelection campaign, facilitating the invasion of illegals.

This was a dumb, dumb, REALLY dumb move by the Biden admin. And therefore delicious. The libs are seriously hoping this stupid crazy-eyed lady lawsuit will take attention off the border but only they care about that.

Forum List

Back