HUGE: Border Patrol Turns on Joe Biden, Proclaims Support for Texas National Guard

First, you care about international law now? Really?

Second, the US law is pretty clearly written.

You have to be here to apply for asylum.

I don't see those people as the enemy, probably because I'm not a racist douchenoodle like you are.

My later father was an immigrant (even though he served in the US Army in WWII) and my wife is an immigrant.

America was built by immigration.

Seems like you are the one who hates America.
America was built on LEGAL immigration. Immigrants had to have a sponsor who guaranteed they wouldn’t be a drag on society and immigrants could be and were deported for any criminal actions. If they had diseases or weren’t fully mentally comptent, they were loaded right back on the ships that carried them here. They were pre-screened by the shipping companies because the immigrants couldn’t pay for the return voyage. It was NOT easy to immigrate to thecUSA in the greatvwaves of immigrants.

Did either wade across the Rio Grande?

If the rules they had in 1925 been in place today, there wouldn't be a need for sneaking across the Rio Grande. You'd just show up, and four years later get your citizenship.

As for my wife, she applied for asylum 8 years ago (She got arrested for attending a church the CCP didn't like.) She still hasn't gotten an asylum hearing.

If the rules they had in 1925 been in place today, there wouldn't be a need for sneaking across the Rio Grande. You'd just show up, and four years later get your citizenship.

As for my wife, she applied for asylum 8 years ago (She got arrested for attending a church the CCP didn't like.) She still hasn't gotten an asylum hearing.
she should be deported since she lied on her tourist visa papers,,

Forum List

Back