Huge Election Coming, DCCC Dickering About Diversity (Really)

Politico is so sketchy. They should print the name of the staffers complaining.

I'm not saying it isn't true but they would be less sketchy if they printed the names.

To be fair though most outlets who cover DC work like this. The Hill, etc. Because insiders don't want to burn their bridges, and most of them will not speak on the record. From what I've seen this is routinely how it's done.

it's interesting how the MSM goes to such lengths to hide the identity of those on the left, while being so quick to dox and destroy those on the right.

Tayhlor Coleman got nailed for tweets from when she was 19 years old.

I'm not saying it isn't true but they would be less sketchy if they printed the names.

To be fair though most outlets who cover DC work like this. The Hill, etc. Because insiders don't want to burn their bridges, and most of them will not speak on the record. From what I've seen this is routinely how it's done.

it's interesting how the MSM goes to such lengths to hide the identity of those on the left, while being so quick to dox and destroy those on the right.

which was only 9 years ago

I read a short story back in the '80s, which was slightly prophetic.

An asteroid was approaching Earth and our destruction was imminent. It was set in the future an we had the technology to launch a mission into space to deflect the asteroid and save the planet.

However, the argument over the diversity of the crew delayed the mission long enough that they were unable to deflect the asteroid and astronauts crew watched from orbit as the world was completely destroyed.

Well that was a barrel of fun.

:itsok:

Greg

Yep. But, that isn't the point. Is there another point you wished to make?

just providing some context.

just providing some context.

To what? She was 19 and it was done from someone on the "right".

Politico reports that the Committee Chairperson of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee returned to D.C. on an "emergency" basis to respond to calls that there weren't enough "People of Color" in leadership.

Yes. Really.

They are just over a year away from a big Presidential, House, and some Senate elections and they are dickering over factions, diversity and Identity Politics.

But this is what happens when you divide people rather than uniting them, as any person with an IQ over 90 can easily grasp.

What a mess.

DCCC in 'complete chaos' as uproar over diversity intensifies
Are they lacking whites?

Politico reports that the Committee Chairperson of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee returned to D.C. on an "emergency" basis to respond to calls that there weren't enough "People of Color" in leadership.

Yes. Really.

They are just over a year away from a big Presidential, House, and some Senate elections and they are dickering over factions, diversity and Identity Politics.

But this is what happens when you divide people rather than uniting them, as any person with an IQ over 90 can easily grasp.

What a mess.

Are they lacking whites?

From the article the problem is not enough Hispanics and blacks apparently, and women. Too many whites. I don't know. When I look at a group of people the only thing I really notice is if their makeup is vastly different from the makeup of the people they're supposed to be repping/area they're from. Okay so in a small farming town in Nebraska I wouldn't expect to see school stocked full of black teachers. In Detroit I wouldn't expect to see schools stocked with white teachers. And etc.

Other than that....I don't get it much.

The race of someone is never the problem. The actions of people are the problem.

Stop being a racist and you'll see that.

Uh, guy, your "president" is the one who has been going on a two-week racist rant against his critics....

I'd say he is the problem.

The bigger dummies are the white people like you who keep voting against your own economic interests.

Here's a novel idea...

How bout we get the best people for the job DESPITE the social justice bullshit?

Awesome, how do you define best? I know a lot of smart people who don't have a lick of common sense or social skills.

rom the article the problem is not enough Hispanics and blacks apparently, and women. Too many whites. I don't know. When I look at a group of people the only thing I really notice is if their makeup is vastly different from the makeup of the people they're supposed to be repping/area they're from. Okay so in a small farming town in Nebraska I wouldn't expect to see school stocked full of black teachers. In Detroit I wouldn't expect to see schools stocked with white teachers. And etc.

Other than that....I don't get it much.

Um... Okay, since this country is 50% female and 32% non-white, then that's what the group should look like, right?

The race of someone is never the problem. The actions of people are the problem.

Stop being a racist and you'll see that.

Uh, guy, your "president" is the one who has been going on a two-week racist rant against his critics....

I'd say he is the problem.

The bigger dummies are the white people like you who keep voting against your own economic interests.

Please point out where Trump mentioned race or color in those TRUE statements he tweeted. We'll wait while you stutter and stammer. People like YOU who see only color and not actions are the problem. The biggest dummy is you. See those tax cuts that helped 80% of people saved me a lot of money. You may want to seek help for your TDS.

Here's a novel idea...

How bout we get the best people for the job DESPITE the social justice bullshit?

Get real. Next you will be suggesting something about questions geared toward policy/solutions instead of "stands", "values" and other such nonsense. There is something wroooong wichoo.

Shitholes
Rapists
Go back where you came from
Rat infested neighborhoods
Same description you idiots use it describe Trump supporters in Appallacia.
Nothing racist. You will never convince me otherwise.

Deal with it broadbrushing POS.

Democrats just purged white party staffers

When I saw this, I thought it was a joke. Fake news.

Apparently not.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats’ powerful campaign arm, has just abruptly purged half a dozen staffers. Why? Because they are white.

Even if all these staffers ended up with cushy lobbying jobs as a reward for their loyalty, this is still a lot more shocking than people perhaps realize.

There are two possible interpretations of this mass-purge at the DCCC. Either a few Democrats are making a racial issue out of a patronage question, once again knifing each other under the cover of intersectionality, or Democrats are genuinely angry that half the staff at the DCCC are white. As often happens with the Democratic Left, it is difficult to tell just where the insincerity ends and the fanaticism begins.

And who are the first one to scream racist when the president talks about the horrid conditions in Baltimore?

More about this
@ Democrats just purged white party staffers, and it's a bigger deal than anyone wants to admit

And, in case you want to attack the source, I did a Google search and found the same story reported by the Washington Examiner, New York Post, Realclear politics, and more.

Yes. Really.

What a mess.

Donald Trump is the king divider. And you republicans need to quit lying to yourselves everyday.

SweetSue92 said:
Stacy Abrams Said
The Future Of The Democrat Party Lies With Identity Politics
Meanwhile republicans are the party of identity politics.

Forum List

Back