Huge Gaps In Secretary Powell's Emails And The End of Transparency(?)

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So as is usual, with Republicans in charge, "What do they Know, and When Did They Know it," has surfaced again. Secretary of State, Colin Powell had enough sense to delete all the candid remarks, in the business-as-usual, private email accounts(?). Effectively, anyone wonders if the Republicans have noticed, the money-saving part of it(?). President Kennedy even drew no pay, during those years. Hugh Hefner, and others, are likely the more interested in President Clinton's recollections of events.

Probably so are billions, worldwide!

Colin Powell says he doesn t have any of his State emails - Adam Sneed - POLITICO

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great White Fathers in Washington(?), Learning A Thing or Two About Decorum. . .and Good Sense. . .and at the same time(?)!)

So as is usual, with Republicans in charge, "What do they Know, and When Did They Know it," has surfaced again. Secretary of State, Colin Powell had enough sense to delete all the candid remarks, in the business-as-usual, private email accounts(?). Effectively, anyone wonders if the Republicans have noticed, the money-saving part of it(?). President Kennedy even drew no pay, during those years. Hugh Hefner, and others, are likely the more interested in President Clinton's recollections of events.

Probably so are billions, worldwide!

Colin Powell says he doesn t have any of his State emails - Adam Sneed - POLITICO

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great White Fathers in Washington(?), Learning A Thing or Two About Decorum. . .and Good Sense. . .and at the same time(?)!)
Who really cares about Colin Powell's emails. I really don't remember him, Bush or anyone else in that administration ignoring pleas for help from any of our diplomatic corps and a subsequent loss of lives because it was IGNORED.

Last edited:
"These E-mails could prove Hillary murdered Vince Foster or even Ron Brown ?"

E-mails could prove Hillary forced Chelsea to get pregnant for Hillary's political gain...

Who really cares about Colin Powell's emails. I really don't remember him, Bush or anyone else in that administration ignoring pleas for help from any of our diplomatic corps and a subsequent loss of lives because it was IGNORED.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Look like the Z key on your keyboard is having a conniption fit.

No you put me to sleep with whinny post of crap

Pfffft I doubt Chelsea is even Bill's kid.
Not...Webb Hubble's kid. The lawyer that went to prison protecting Hillary's cankles and ass.
SCARY.jpg

whinny? You mean whiny posts. Your Z is obviously stuck in gear.

whinny? You mean whiny posts. Your Z is obviously stuck in gear.
The snoring got to you in mid wing nut rant wooo hooo you are all silly asses

Forum List

Back