Injunction Against Federal Use Of Force May Finally Diminish The Federal Instigated Riots!

Illiterates protectionist poster and kyzr poster: Can't even read clearly cited material, opposed to differing opinions: Not a US National characteristic, with any literate basis. From a land actually literate originates mascale.

Watch RNC even spend recent months, attempting to screw their own national convention, even--from a land of illiterates. "Occupy Portland," even: RNC became!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
("Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done. . . .of the foreign mantra, Matt 25: 14-30!)

The federal criminals have nearly actual criminal status: For Two Weeks! The basis is actual reports from litigants familiar with events on the ground, in Portland--even likely knowing about the reported federal informants in the crowds!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Deut 23: 19-30: More likely about House of Pharaoh, even!)

Obviously a majority of voters in portand are too stupid to vote the hippy democrats out of office
The whole state is a demented clown show, in fact the whole Pacific coast is that. Trump ought to declare that whole coastal wasteland no longer part of the USA, and just get rid of it.
Unfortunately there are millions of good Americans living in those states

just not enough to overcome the crazies

Let the rioters burn Portland to the ground if the state and local authorities won't curb them, and let the ignorant voters that elected the Democrats deal with the aftermath (with NO federal aid)....
Hey sicko. Worry about your white trash nazis

Let the rioters burn Portland to the ground if the state and local authorities won't curb them, and let the ignorant voters that elected the Democrats deal with the aftermath (with NO federal aid)....
Antifa belongs to the Democrats....

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not one (but I DO enjoy holding them up to ridicule)!!!!

Obviously a majority of voters in portand are too stupid to vote the hippy democrats out of office
The whole state is a demented clown show, in fact the whole Pacific coast is that. Trump ought to declare that whole coastal wasteland no longer part of the USA, and just get rid of it.
Unfortunately there are millions of good Americans living in those states

just not enough to overcome the crazies
So funny that you think trumpscum aren’t crazy.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not one (but I DO enjoy holding them up to ridicule)!!!!
So you admit you love fascists, loser?

So you admit you love fascists, loser?
Nope....

I actually detest Democrats....

Were you always this retarded, or did you have to work really hard to get there???

So funny that you think trumpscum aren’t crazy.
I dont think I am crazy

nor do I see insanity in the millions of other trump voters who want to save America from the bad policies of the last 30 years

And meanwhile, federal agents can keep right on arresting protestors...

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Thousands of people gathered in Portland streets for another night of protests Friday, the same day a U.S. judge denied Oregon’s request to restrict federal agents’ actions when they arrest people during chaotic demonstrations that have roiled the city and pitted local officials against the Trump administration.

Federal government will protect federal property from domestic terrorist who are causing all this unrest.

Forum List

Back