HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Buckle up.

If you're a mainstream media normie, you're in for one helluva bumpy ride.

The Cult will shield them from any real exposer.
They will remain as ignorant as ever in their cocoon.

"Sure, we have video evidence of a man breaking in and brutally murdering an entire family in their home, but look at all this footage we also have of him NOT murdering them. The murders were done in just a few minutes, but we have hours and hours of footage showing that the accused is hardly ever violent."

Poor ignorant baby.

consider how much Tucker misrepresents everything, i'd say thats the general way he's going to present it. Unless you have a better theory?

Well, the first snippet that I saw was of agents pushing older people through the doors while a woman was clearly screaming that they were being pushed.
Look even someone has woefully ignorant as you must recognize that if these weren't daming to the Democrats they wouldn't have been concealed.

Veritas vid with a NBC news editor who claimed they weren't necessarily in business to be truthful, they were in business to get us to watch their sponsors ads.

consider how much Tucker misrepresents everything, i'd say thats the general way he's going to present it. Unless you have a better theory?
Be interesting to see if he shows the fabled J6 committee misrepresented its findings with selectively chosen video clips.

Well, the first snippet that I saw was of agents pushing older people through the doors while a woman was clearly screaming that they were being pushed.
Look even someone has woefully ignorant as you must recognize that if these weren't daming to the Democrats they wouldn't have been concealed.
there were old people at the jan 6th capitol riot?
Do you mean elderly people?

As always, I'll wait to see the results.

What I do know is that House Speaker Pelosi went to extreme ends to conceal those videos from the public. I also know that notorious liar Adam Schiff is having a conniption fit over the videos being made public. If he and the other far-left Democrats were proud of what was in those videos, they'd have been released years ago.
Where can I see this evidence of concealment by Pelosi and Schiff's alleged fut?

Where can I see this evidence of concealment by Pelosi and Schiff's alleged fut?

You mean you didn't follow every minute of the J6 Show Trial to see all 42,000 hours of evidence?

How does a dolt like you go through two years of refusal to release video on an issue he claims as one of the most important issues of our times then say with a straight face "Where's the evidence of concealment?"

Screen Shot 2023-02-22 at 1.05.41 AM.png

41,000 hours of CHERRY PICKED VIDEO?

Really?
YES, likely ALL the non-violent parts.

July 28 2021
GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde (Ga.) defended his description of rioters walking through the Capitol on Jan. 6 appearing to look like a “normal tourist visit” during a committee meeting on Tuesday.

“Watching the TV footage of those who entered the Capitol and walked through Statuary Hall showed people in an orderly fashion staying between the stanchions and ropes, taking videos and pictures. You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

She didn't choose the pubs. McCarthy refused to choose the pubs. So it went to her by default. Pelosi rejected 2. And asked for McCarthy to replace them. This was AFTER McCarty rejected the proposal of a NON_POLITICAL committee consisting of people appointed equally by Republicans and Democrats, taking politics out of it almost entirely.

This complaint to me is a pyromaniac whining the fire department didn't put out a fire he set quickly enough.

Why should Nancy reject any republican?

After it passes through the hands of the republican propaganda network it will be highly suspect without some sort of independent verification. I know you will just buy anything he says but the rest of us are not going to take his highly partisan word for anything.

It’s not what Carlson says that matters. It’s what you’ll see with your very own eyes. I’ll enjoy watching you leftists lie to yourselves.

None of this is happening in a court of law. This is all happening in the court of public opinion on a TV show hosted by someone whose own employer said no reasonable person would take seriously.

Sending this to Tucker ensures that it will be 100% political.

The entire j6 hearing didn’t happen in a court of law.

Why should Nancy reject any republican?
Because Jordan and Banks were potential witnesses.

OH NO: Jim Jordan DID Talk to Trump on Riot Morning​

https://www.youtube.com › watch

Feb 7, 2022 — Yet another shoe drops as it is revealed that Republican Congressman Jim Jordan spoke with Donald Trump at length the morning of the January ...

Rep. Rodney Davis, North Dakota Rep. Kelly Armstrong and Texas Rep. Troy Nehls, were approved.
Then, McCarthy pulled them all.

GOP Rep. Jim Banks: Republicans Have A 'Duty' To Punish ...​

https://news.yahoo.com › gop-rep-jim-banks-republica...

Aug 26, 2021 — Rep. Jim Banks (R-Ind.) is urging his party to punish every lawmaker investigating the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol if Republicans take ...

Forum List

Back