HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

I don’t understand why this is such a big deal. The left has asserted repeatedly that there is nothing to see in the footage, so, let Carlson waste his time sifting through 41,000 hours of footage.

WTF?
A witness of what Trump said or was "thinking".

And some were subpoenaed.

It has everything to do with the traitor.

Why is it you leftists can't see the hand in front of your face? Cheap excuse since this had nothing to do with 1/6, and everything to do with how to try and harm Trump. If Jordan didn't speak with Trump for a week, the little commie would have found another excuse why he shouldn't be allowed to be a rep. It was nothing more than a dog and pony show. Why do you think the commies hired an entertainment exec to conduct the hearings? Like I said, your hand is right in front of your face and you refuse to acknowledge it.

The fact that nothing happened to Ray Epps and there is no interest by the cult in anything happening to Ray Epps proves 3 things.

1) J6 was stoked and plotted by the FED
2) The cult knows it
3) The cult does not care because ORANGE MAN BAD.

Last edited:
Why is it you leftists can't see the hand in front of your face?
WTF?
Teabaggers are blinded by the massive consumption of orange kool-aid.
Cheap excuse since this had nothing to do with 1/6,
YES it did.
Just like any other trial.

February 21 2023
After a long weekend, the murder trial of former Lowcountry attorney Alex Murdaugh resumed Tuesday for the fifth week.

Prosecutors rested their case on Friday after weeks of testimony from state witnesses seeking to prove Murdaugh killed his wife Maggie and youngest son Paul at the family’s hunting lodge in June 2021.

Murdaugh’s oldest son, Richard Alexander Murdaugh Jr., known by the family as “Buster,” was the first witness to take the stand on Tuesday.

Buster testified he could not remember what he talked to his parents about in phone calls on the afternoon of June 7, 2021. But he said he could remember when Alex Murdaugh called him at 9:10 p.m. while en route to the Almeda home where his ailing mother, Buster’s grandmother, lived.

Buster also remembered the call later that night when he learned his younger brother and mother had been killed.

“He (Alex) called me on the phone. He asked me if I was sitting down. He sounded odd,” Buster said. “Then he told me my mom and brother had been shot.”

and everything to do with how to try and harm Trump.
Sure they do.
Cops try to harm criminals.
Prosecutors try to harm criminals.
Normal people agree with them.
If Jordan didn't speak with Trump for a week, the little commie would have found another excuse why he shouldn't be allowed to be a rep. It was nothing more than a dog and pony show. Why do you think the commies hired an entertainment exec to conduct the hearings?
WTF?
Bennie Thompson is entertainment executive?
WTF is doing being a congressman?

Like I said, your hand is right in front of your face and you refuse to acknowledge it.

The fact that nothing happened to Ray Epps and there is no interesting by the cult in anything happening to Ray Epps proves 3 things.

1) J6 was stoked and plotted by the FED
2) The cult knows it
3) The cult does not care because ORANGE MAN BAD.
SO, why isn't Gym Jordan investigating Ray Epps?

Buckle up.

If you're a mainstream media normie, you're in for one helluva bumpy ride.
41000 hours of video from a 4 hour event. Hell, lets call it 4.1 hours. That would mean there are 1,000 different sources all recording for the full length of time. Few (if any) would take a 4 hour video on their phone so there are going to have to be multiple thousands of sources on this....

Put another way...never happened.

What is going to be funny is when the FBI sees what Dancing with the Tsar puts on the air and decides to investigate the insurrectionist with this new evidence McCarthy brought to the surface.

Good times. :2up:

that site had no paywall for me, i'm not sure, but the story is elsewhere

and, another example:

These are digitally altered? WOW!

seattle-riot-2020-L.jpg

seattle-east-precinct-620-rantz-620x370-M.jpg

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

Shooting%20in%20Seattle%20Protest%20Zone%20Leaves%201%20Dead%2C%201%20Injured%20...-XL.jpg

Map-X2.jpg

41000 hours of video from a 4 hour event. Hell, lets call it 4.1 hours. That would mean there are 1,000 different sources all recording for the full length of time. Few (if any) would take a 4 hour video on their phone so there are going to have to be multiple thousands of sources on this....

What is going to be funny is when the FBI sees what Dancing with the Tsar puts on the air and decides to investigate the insurrectionist with this new evidence McCarthy brought to the surface.

So you don't believe that there are literally thousands of CCV security cameras in and surrounding the Capitol complex running 24/7/365?

WOW-S.jpg

Last edited:

Hey, that could happen. You all should be supportive of this video dump..it might work in your favor. There is literally no downside to this.

So you don't believe that there are literally thousands of CCV security cameras in and surrounding the Capitol complex running 24/7/365?

WOW-S.jpg
I don't believe there are 1,000 to 2,000 that haven't been released.

You do?

WOW-S.jpg

As for the topic itself...please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please keep talking about 1/6 and Trump's insurrection.

The more videos in the public domain of Trump supporters breaking the law, the better.

Excerpts will begin airing in the coming weeks.

bring it on!
~S~

Will be another giant tease from now till the end of the year. We will barely see a couple of minutes of heavily edited footage. Will start with a bang and fizzle out like the Twitter Files. (Whatever happened to that, btw?)

But what do you idiots think the tapes will show? You think there will be no protestors but just a group of tourists in Hawaiian shirts whupping it up? LOL

You poor deluded mouth-breathing saps. No wonder Rump loves his poorly educated-idiots. :itsok:

Hey, that could happen. You all should be supportive of this video dump..it might work in your favor. There is literally no downside to this.
There is no "might" about it.

Any mention of 1/6 supports the Democrats (who are currently on "my" side). Any mention of 1/6 tarnishes Trump and all who continue to support the blob.

WTF?
Teabaggers are blinded by the massive consumption of orange kool-aid.

YES it did.
Just like any other trial.

February 21 2023
After a long weekend, the murder trial of former Lowcountry attorney Alex Murdaugh resumed Tuesday for the fifth week.

Prosecutors rested their case on Friday after weeks of testimony from state witnesses seeking to prove Murdaugh killed his wife Maggie and youngest son Paul at the family’s hunting lodge in June 2021.

Murdaugh’s oldest son, Richard Alexander Murdaugh Jr., known by the family as “Buster,” was the first witness to take the stand on Tuesday.

Buster testified he could not remember what he talked to his parents about in phone calls on the afternoon of June 7, 2021. But he said he could remember when Alex Murdaugh called him at 9:10 p.m. while en route to the Almeda home where his ailing mother, Buster’s grandmother, lived.

Buster also remembered the call later that night when he learned his younger brother and mother had been killed.

“He (Alex) called me on the phone. He asked me if I was sitting down. He sounded odd,” Buster said. “Then he told me my mom and brother had been shot.”

Sure they do.
Cops try to harm criminals.
Prosecutors try to harm criminals.
Normal people agree with them.

WTF?
Bennie Thompson is entertainment executive?
WTF is doing being a congressman?

In response to a request from Yahoo News to confirm whether Capitol Police were consulted on the move, Capitol Police Chief Tom Manger said only: “When congressional leadership or congressional oversight committees ask for things like this, we must give it to them.”
So you want deflect the disgraceful partisan release of the footage to the Capitol Police chief?

Forum List

Back