HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Courts ruled that the media, including Faux, could see the ones that were played in court against/for the Jan 6th defendants.
Not looking too good for your home team,'eh?

DM3VXFZUQAAhQdW.jpg

So you don't believe that there are literally thousands of CCV security cameras in and surrounding the Capitol complex running 24/7/365?

WOW-S.jpg
There would have to be over 10,000 cameras recording the four hour insurrection to come up with 41,000 hours of footage.

The Capitol Police monitor 1,800 cameras, including those at the homes of Congressional leaders.

The Command Center has access to roughly 1,800 cameras, which provide us the capability to collect evidence from any camera’s location at any time, while also allowing Command Center personnel to monitor select video feeds.

So, no. There are not "literally thousands" of cameras.

Maybe watch Carlson and you would know the answer.

So, no. They aren't public. And I'm only allowed to watch what Carlson says I'm allowed to.

McCarthy had the power to release them, why didn't he?

Maybe watch Carlson and you would know the answer.
Carlson is an admitted liar. He will only show what fits his narrative.

"See? It's just a normal tourist visit!"

This is a guy who privately admitted Biden won fair and square but decided the rubes are too weak-minded to accept the truth. Tucker considers Trump to be a "demonic force".

One has to wonder what kind of person willingly and knowingly does the bidding of a demonic force.

Then show me the link the public can view them at.

You can't. As McCarthy has refused to release them to the public.

Why?
He released them, ask Tucker.....no chance Tucker is participating in conjunction with a congressional investigation into the J6 committee findings and is why Carlson's posse has been given access?

He released them, ask Tucker.....no chance Tucker is participating in conjunction with a congressional investigation into the J6 committee findings and is why Carlson's posse has been given access?

Show me the 40,000 hours then. If they've been released to the public, this should be remarkably easy.

If however McCarthy has refused to release those files to the public.....tell me why he has refused.

It doesn't seem you can do either.

N
Show me the 40,000 hours then. If they've been released to the public, this should be remarkably easy.

If however McCarthy has refused to release those files to the public.....tell me why he has refused.

It doesn't seem you can do either.
Nobody said they have been released to the public. I said they have been released.

N

Nobody said they have been released to the public. I said they have been released.

So we agree that McCarthy has refused to release the 40,000 hours to the public.

Now WHY has McCarthy refused to release the 40,000 hours to the public?

Forum List

Back