HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

Where did he say he wouldn't? Link?

Where has McCarthy ever said he would release them to the public?

Why has McCarthy refused to release those 40,000 hours to the public?

Why only to Tucker Carlson? We both know the answer, but I want you to say it.

Not looking too good for your home team,'eh?

DM3VXFZUQAAhQdW.jpg
Tuck is laughing at his audience. Why? Because Faux is going to double down on it's lies to the flock using their time honored tradition of deceitful editing.

The truth will always come out.

The videos scare the hell out of you, why?

You're projecting, tinfoil. I'm calling for their public release.

And asking why McCarthy will only release them to Tucker Carlson.

Why isn't the public allowed to view these 40,000 hours?

Tuck is laughing at his audience. Why? Because Faux is going to double down on it's lies to the flock using their time honored tradition of deceitful editing.

The truth will always come out.
NBC edited the Zimmerman footage and audio.. The J6 committee edited videos of Trump's speech on J6. CBS has also been caught editing videos.

I am glad you are. The vids Carlson will be airing are just part of them. You never objected to the committee showing what they wanted.

I am glad you are. The vids Carlson will be airing are just part of them. You never objected to the committee showing what they wanted.

Carlson, the same guy who fed you the Big Lie, all while admitting it was nonsense in private? The guy who pushed the Ray Epps conspiracy?

The source you're putting your trust in an admitted liar.

Why do we only get to see what an admitted liar will let us see? Why not just release the video to the public?

Carlson, the same guy who fed you the Big Lie, all while admitting it was nonsense in private? The guy who pushed the Ray Epps conspiracy?

Why do we only get to see what an admitted liar will let us see? Why not just release the video to the public?
The liars you listen to never admit they are lying, yet you keep listening.

Have any Democrats suggested releasing the videos to the public?

I do not trust McCarthy. I have no idea what gave you the idea I did.
I have no idea where you got the idea that I was claiming you trusted McCarthy.

You're trusting Carslon.....a man who is an admitted liar. Who admitted privately that your Big Lie was nonsense. But still sold it to you. Who promoted the Ray Epps conspiracy.

Why won't McCarthy release these videos to the public?

I have no idea where you got the idea that I was claiming you trusted McCarthy.

You're trusting Carslon.....a man who is an admitted liar. Who admitted privately that your Big Lie was nonsense. But still sold it to you. Who promoted the Ray Epps conspiracy.

Why won't McCarthy release these videos to the public?
Ray Epps is not a conspiracy. We know he was an instigator of violence and was never arrested. Any conspiracy was of their own making.

You need to ask McCarthy, not me.

Ray Epps is not a conspiracy. We know he was an instigator of violence and was never arrested. Any conspiracy was of their own making.

You need to ask McCarthy, not me.

The Rap Epps conspiracy....is that he worked for the FBI. This is the conspiracy that Carlson promoted.

You've got jack, jack shit to back it up. Nor did Carlson.

And yet you Carlson, an admitted liar that pushed the Big Lie, knowing it was bullshit.....is the guy you expect us to trust?

Um, no. Release the videos to the public.

Now that McCarthy has given them to the most popular propagandist in America, any real news organization can demand them under the FOIA.

Now that McCarthy has given them to the most popular propagandist in America, any other news organization can demand them under the FOIA.

They'll have to fight for them. If transparency was the goal, why not release them to the public?

Forum List

Back