HUGE: House Speaker McCarthy Handed Over 41,000 Hours of Jan 6 Video to Tucker Carlson

After it passes through the hands of the republican propaganda network it will be highly suspect without some sort of independent verification. I know you will just buy anything he says but the rest of us are not going to take his highly partisan word for anything.

It just keeps getting funnier and funnier!

But thanks for sharing your opinion.

Edits are not done so well where it can't be pointed out, even by amateurs like us.

They can be for sure. It happens all the time and you never notice. Project Veritas does it all the time and you all think they are beyond questioning.

They can be for sure. It happens all the time and you never notice.

Bullshit. Let's say a prosecutor is trying a case against a murder suspect. He brings in security video footage. Will anybody even dare to say it was doctored so well that a judge and jury could not see it?

If that's the case, let's have a movement to get rid of body cams from police officers. After all, video can be doctored so good it makes no sense for them to have those cameras on.

Think.........

No, what we would like to know is if there was any government involvement in enticing the riot in the first place. You see by government promoting the riot, it would clearly show that the lack of security and the riot itself as a plan by the left to try and make Trump people and Trump look bad.
Trump never, ever needed "help" looking bad.
Trump did was fantastic at looking bad, all by himself.
Trump had no chance at getting the win back, but the Communists were more concerned about the midterms and 2024, so to the point they conducted a 2 year investigation just to try and make him look bad.
The communist refused to even try the traitor........TWICE.

February 13 2021
The U.S. Senate acquitted Donald Trump on Saturday in his second impeachment trial in a year, with fellow Republicans blocking conviction over the former president’s role in the deadly assault by his supporters on the U.S. Capitol.

Trump wasn't even in office, and the communist were still scared of the mean tweets.

Yet when a white police officer does the same to a black suspect on the street, it's time to hang him.
Be specific please? George Floyd? Tyre Nichols? Ryan Remington? If you want me to comment on any particular incident, you should have at least the decency to give me a name to comment on.

I gave you the exact circumstances of Ashley Babbit's death. And why her shooting, tragic as it was, was both predictable and understandable. If you want my comments on what is the appropriate use of deadly force for a police officer context is what matters.

Last edited:
Bullshit. Let's say a prosecutor is trying a case against a murder suspect. He brings in security video footage. Will anybody even dare to say it was doctored so well that a judge and jury could not see it?

If that's the case, let's have a movement to get rid of body cams from police officers. After all, video can be doctored so good it makes no sense for them to have those cameras on.

Think.........

None of this is happening in a court of law. This is all happening in the court of public opinion on a TV show hosted by someone whose own employer said no reasonable person would take seriously.

Sending this to Tucker ensures that it will be 100% political.

No, what we would like to know is if there was any government involvement in enticing the riot in the first place. You see by government promoting the riot, it would clearly show that the lack of security and the riot itself as a plan by the left to try and make Trump people and Trump look bad.

Trump had no chance at getting the win back, but the Communists were more concerned about the midterms and 2024, so to the point they conducted a 2 year investigation just to try and make him look bad.
The government did promote the riot. The President of the United States can be seen promoting a lie that made them appear in Washington, he can be seen telling the people that came to go to the Capitol building, and he can be read on Twitter berating his Vice-President in support of the rioters as he was being evacuated from the Capitol building after it was breached.

Pretty clearcut to me.

Last edited:
The government did promote the riot. The President of the United stance can be seen promoting a lie that made them appear in Washington, he can be seen telling the people that came to go to the Capitol building, and he can be read on Twitter berating his Vice-President in support of the rioters as he was being evacuated from the Capitol building after it was breached.

Pretty clearcut to me.

"The President of the United stance"?

And this guy wants us to accept his political commentary as valid.

:laughing0301:

A typo or ignorance?
Pretty sure President of the United Stance is a typo. But hey if you want to make it out as more then it was so you don't actually have to defend your own position, you are welcome to do so. In the end I cannot force intellectual honesty on anyone.

Pretty sure President of the United Stance is a typo. But hey if you want to make it out as more then it was so you don't actually have to defend your own position, you are welcome to do so. In the end I cannot force intellectual honesty on anyone.
Nonsense.

Clear communication is important to some of us.

You are telling me you couldn't get the context from that sentence without me telling you what I meant? I'm sorry but if that's the case you have more problems than simple intellectual dishonesty.

The government did promote the riot. The President of the United States can be seen promoting a lie that made them appear in Washington, he can be seen telling the people that came to go to the Capitol building, and he can be read on Twitter berating his Vice-President in support of the rioters as he was being evacuated from the Capitol building after it was breached.

Pretty clearcut to me.

Sure, because that's what the left wants you to see. What they don't want you to see is on those thousands of hours of video. That's why they've been hiding it from us these past couple of years.

Forum List

Back