Huge mysterious explosion in north China

CBS-TV 60 Minutes did a segment, an exposé China's politburo is churning their domestic economy by building cities.
I gather they've built a dozen of them or more.
And most Chinese can't afford to live there, so they're deserted, brand new ghost towns.

Seems to me that's gunna crash and burn eventually.

The Soviet politburo was a flop, and they drove it into the ditch. Game over.
China's politburo gets a lot of stuff right. Some Westerners have said China is doing capitalism better than the capitalists, beating us at our own game.

I'd have to be convinced of that claim, but like a lot of other third world toilets, China had very little to start with so their infrastructure, where it exists, is probably a little newer than our own having only just been built.

Cause as determined by investigators, was usage of this WMD:

Nicaraguan-Refried-Beans.jpg

Kind of normal in China. Spring Festival a few years back a truck exploded on a bridge destroying the bridge. Buses explode because people are transporting explosives on public buses and things like this.

There aren't many checks in China at all. Mixing dangerous stuff together is probably normal. I doubt many people in China care too much.

Chinadaily US Edition

This is the place to look if you want a good laugh. (Comments section by professors at universities are generally the funniest)

Tianjin blasts

Here you can see what they govt is allowing to be said in China.

Urban areas and specifically densely populated countries are always at a very high risk, India, China, Thailand are standing on a very high risk due to that, same for large metropolises like New York but the difference is the local wealth which affects the people per mile result in more people involved when these tragic incidents occur.

China's not that bad. Considering how many people live in big flats, the number of problems appears to be relatively low. The CCP isn't just a corrupt dictatorship, they are actually trying to make things better for the people, and yes, it's still a second world country, but many people are getting rich and able to pay for better stuff, so then quality is increasing, slightly.

A normal wage for a uni graduate in a normal job is about $400 a month. These people can afford stuff if they're not married. But then some people just get amazingly lucky in life, especially those in import/export, that's where the real money is. You have such a large market in the US and Europe and people are making millions easily.

Urban areas and specifically densely populated countries are always at a very high risk, India, China, Thailand are standing on a very high risk due to that, same for large metropolises like New York but the difference is the local wealth which affects the people per mile result in more people involved when these tragic incidents occur.

China's not that bad. Considering how many people live in big flats, the number of problems appears to be relatively low. The CCP isn't just a corrupt dictatorship, they are actually trying to make things better for the people, and yes, it's still a second world country, but many people are getting rich and able to pay for better stuff, so then quality is increasing, slightly.

A normal wage for a uni graduate in a normal job is about $400 a month. These people can afford stuff if they're not married. But then some people just get amazingly lucky in life, especially those in import/export, that's where the real money is. You have such a large market in the US and Europe and people are making millions easily.
In China specifically living more people in concentrated areas, one of the biggest problems in China is the booming population, everything that happens is usually in way bigger scales.

It seems about a dozen first responders are among the killed in this explosion.

In China specifically living more people in concentrated areas, one of the biggest problems in China is the booming population, everything that happens is usually in way bigger scales.

Though crime is much lower, social problems are having attempts at being solved. China isn't going to end up like the US.

It seems at least a dozen first responders are among those killed in this explosion, and the death toll continues to rise.

Though crime is much lower, social problems are having attempts at being solved. China isn't going to end up like the US.
I'm only referring to inevitable nature disasters or human mistakes, terror attacks may also count but criminal or social crises are less influenced by the booming population such as this case for instance.

I'm only referring to inevitable nature disasters or human mistakes, terror attacks may also count but criminal or social crises are less influenced by the booming population such as this case for instance.

Well China's doing well with natural disasters and things. Train crashes, there was one in 2011, air crashes, it's one of the safest places to fly in the world, worst for taking off on time, but they make sure things are safe. Last flight I took from a Chinese airport I spent 3 hours stuck in the plane waiting to take off because someone was late, missed the scheduled take off slot and had to beg for a new one.

China is doing okay for itself. The numbers in the cities are only a problem when it comes to pollution. The Chinese people are adept at dealing with loads of people. They get in each others way all the time and just ignore it. I don't know how, it irritates the hell out of me whenever people rush the subway door to get on before anyone's got off and I make it known. The Chinese don't care. They just assume all people are selfish and act accordingly.

The Jews did it! It was an inside job! The CIA secretly painted thermite explosive paint on the walls! The video of the explosion is a fake! It was a controlled explosion! The owner of the plant was recorded saying "go ahead, blow it up!"

Forum List

Back