HUGE! Pentagon Finds Extra $12.8 Billion for President Trump’s Border Wall Construction

Wouldn't it be a great thing for Israel to help us build our wall?? After all we probably paid for theirs

I can see Netanyahu withholding the Mexican foreign aid money and sending it to Trump....sure. Probably is now.

Hmmmm

Jo

Conservatives are racist.
More proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, we're patriotic America firsters!

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Why do you support illegal immigration?

Immigration laws are race based and always have been.
Thats why.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Thats why.

race based how? don't post and run, explain yourself.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Thats why.

Bullshit. Minneapolis is full of black somali muslims that entered legally. Democrats put them there.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Thats why.

Bullshit. Minneapolis is full of black somali muslims that entered legally. Democrats put them there.
shit, they already voted in one of theirs.

BTW, as did the destruction of america group young turks.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Thats why.

I’ll address this at lunch.
Some of us work for a living.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Thats why.

I’ll address this at lunch.
Some of us work for a living.

oh goodie, I can't wait. I will read it at my lunch.

Building it with budget fat is a win-win in my book.
Precisely! Trump is using Military budget fat.

First, you traitorous, neanderthal's claim that the military is dangerously underfunded.

Now you take funds from that very military to reinforce a border wall that ANY, portable plasma torch can burn though and illegal immigrants can tunnel under.

You people are not only fucking stupid and traitorous...you are also liars.

Oh, btw - you said earlier that building a wall will free troops from the somewhat dangerous job of guarding the border. Use what little brain you have loser. No illegal entering the U.S. (except a wacko) is going to fire on a border guard/military service person. If they did, Americans would FREAK OUT and EVERYONE would call for massive deployments.
The illegals know that - so they would NEVER, EVER (again, unless they were nuts) shoot at a border guard/soldier. They do not want to ruin it for those that are following them.
And what about all the troops your Messiah has in Afghanistan and still in Syria? They are in a shit load more danger then sitting on the border. Yet you fucking stupid hicks are fine with them risking their necks for nothing...while you take funds for their children.
You people make me sick - America should be ashamed of all you Trumpbots. Not Republicans in general. Just the fucking losers who are Trumpbots.
Cowardly, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic hypocrites with all the honor of an ever-so-slightly evolved maggot.
I would take 5 average, illegal immigrants for one of you Trumpbots any day. You people are that pathetic - outside of violent criminals, you people are the absolute worst of American society. I mean that 100%.
You sicken decent Americans.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

HUGE! Pentagon Finds $12.8 Billion for President Trump's Border Wall Construction

So Trump is taking money from national defense - for the defense of the nation against attack - to build a wall that almost no experts say is necessary.
He is a traitor. Stealing from defense of the realm just to appease his base. What a traitor.

Soooo...money that was destined for national defense is now being taken from the military (who Reps said desperately needed more money even before the latest budget). And this wall will be easy to cut through with a portable plasma cutter. Plus, the illegal immigrant problem is getting better without the wall.

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

If the problem is getting better - why the emergency? And if it is getting better, that means it was worse before. Why did Trump not declare an emergency when he first entered office if it was SO dire?

And why is Trump not targeting those who hire illegals with FAR harsher sentences? That is obviously the cheapest and most effective way to stop the problem.

That is why congress makes those laws, not our President's.
Both R and D's are refusing to deal with it.

First, you traitorous, neanderthal's claim that the military is dangerously underfunded.

Now you take funds from that very military to reinforce a border wall that ANY, portable plasma torch can burn though and illegal immigrants can tunnel under.

Oh, btw - you said earlier that building a wall will free troops from the somewhat dangerous job of guarding the border. Use what little brain you have loser. No illegal entering the U.S. (except a wacko) is going to fire on a border guard/military service person. If they did, Americans would FREAK OUT and EVERYONE would call for massive deployments.
The illegals know that - so they would NEVER, EVER (again, unless they were nuts) shoot at a border guard/soldier. They do not want to ruin it for those that are following them.
And what about all the troops your Messiah has in Afghanistan and still in Syria? They are in a shit load more danger then sitting on the border. Yet you fucking stupid hicks are fine with them risking their necks for nothing...while you take funds for their children.
You people make me sick - America should be ashamed of all you Trumpbots. Not Republicans in general. Just the fucking losers who are Trumpbots.
Cowardly, racist, xenophobic, misogynistic hypocrites with all the honor of an ever-so-slightly evolved maggot.
I would take 5 average, illegal immigrants for one of you Trumpbots any day. You people are that pathetic - outside of violent criminals, you people are the absolute worst of American society. I mean that 100%.

Have a nice day.
I swear I was just joking jc

Have a nice day.
:dunno:

Have a nice day.
I had a post deleted where I was just kidding around with you

Have a nice day.
I had nothing directed at me.

Have a nice day.
It was and it was deleted by one who has no sense of humor

Have a nice day.
Your post in the thread HUGE! Pentagon Finds Extra $12.8 Billion for President Trump’s Border Wall Constructionwas deleted. Reason: personal attack||

I wonder if this savings has anything to do with cutting back the aircraft carrier fleet?

By retiring the Nimitz-class supercarrier USS Truman at least two decades early, rather than refueling its nuclear reactor core in 2024 as planned, the military would save tens of billions on overhaul and operations costs that it could invest in other priorities. But the proposal, part of the 2020-2024 budget plan due out mid-March, is sure to inspire outrage on Capitol Hill.​

Pentagon To Retire USS Truman Early, Shrinking Carrier Fleet To 10

I wonder if this savings has anything to do with cutting back the aircraft carrier fleet?

By retiring the Nimitz-class supercarrier USS Truman at least two decades early, rather than refueling its nuclear reactor core in 2024 as planned, the military would save tens of billions on overhaul and operations costs that it could invest in other priorities. But the proposal, part of the 2020-2024 budget plan due out mid-March, is sure to inspire outrage on Capitol Hill.​

Pentagon To Retire USS Truman Early, Shrinking Carrier Fleet To 10
Give Israel only 3 billion of the 10 billion bribe money we send yearly and keep the 7 billion for trumps wall

Have a nice day.
Your post in the thread HUGE! Pentagon Finds Extra $12.8 Billion for President Trump’s Border Wall Constructionwas deleted. Reason: personal attack||
you sent it to me?

you sent it to me?
I posted it here and then it was gone

Forum List

Back