HUGE! Pentagon Finds Extra $12.8 Billion for President Trump’s Border Wall Construction

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Conservatives are racist.
More proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, we're patriotic America firsters!

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

/——/ Liberals in Love With Walls... For Themselves | American Action News

MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.

HUGE! Pentagon Finds $12.8 Billion for President Trump's Border Wall Construction
It smells like,... victory.

View attachment 251217

/——/ Ask your Special Ed teacher to explain illegal vs legal immigration. You big dope.
E12C2431-1857-49CC-8ED5-5B3146D6E089.jpeg

HUGE! Pentagon Finds $12.8 Billion for President Trump's Border Wall Construction

So Trump is taking money from national defense - for the defense of the nation against attack - to build a wall that almost no experts say is necessary.
He is a traitor. Stealing from defense of the realm just to appease his base. What a traitor.

Soooo...money that was destined for national defense is now being taken from the military (who Reps said desperately needed more money even before the latest budget). And this wall will be easy to cut through with a portable plasma cutter. Plus, the illegal immigrant problem is getting better without the wall.

FT_18.11.28_FactsIllegalImmigration_USunauthorizedimmigranttotal_new.png

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.

If the problem is getting better - why the emergency? And if it is getting better, that means it was worse before. Why did Trump not declare an emergency when he first entered office if it was SO dire?

And why is Trump not targeting those who hire illegals with FAR harsher sentences? That is obviously the cheapest and most effective way to stop the problem.
/——/ DemocRATs love to slash the military. You should be happy

More proof.

MAGA!!!!MAGA!!!!! I love using the acronym MAGA!!!! you?
Me too!

MUELLER AIN’T GOING. AWAY!!!!

Awesome

More proof.

Me too!

Mueller Ain't Got Anything

More proof.

Me too!

Here's money for the wall

More proof.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

More proof.

Me too!

Best idea I have heard yet for financing the wall.

More proof.

Me too!

They also have very high cost of living and widespread poverty .....and less than 10 percent of our population. Hell we have more illegals than they do citizens. But they do have a very nice and very effective WALL.

Jo

Bui
Trump's border wall money may come at expense of schools for military kids

Trump's border wall money may come at expense of schools for military kids | Reuters

He will hurt heroic soldiers and their families just to help his political cause.

Disgusting.
These are funds that were allocated, but were not used, for building projects. This is just another Reuters troll writing another anti-Trump article.

Border protection must come at all costs.

1) No shit they were allocated but not used. How the hell could they be used for the wall if they were already used for the military...sheesh.

2) So which is more important - a) national defense or b) building a border wall to try and stop a diminishing, illegal immigrant problem?

a or b?

BTW - if you answer b), you are a traitorous American. NOTHING is more important to American sovereignty than the national defense of the nation. And NOTHING is more important than supporting the troopers (and their families) who bravely serve to protect America.

I am fine with the wall - don't give a shit one way or another. But to take it from the military budget is pathetic and traitorous.
Building the Wall for stopping the illegal Invaders is national defense. Having the country’s border protected from this invasion will be more important for these kids than getting spiffed up classrooms one year late. It is only temporary, and there will be plenty of money for education for all American children once the wall is built, the invasion is stopped, and the illegals are deported. Not only that, but once our border is secured, our military will not be placed in harm’s way on our southern border and that is definitely a far better thing for their children.

You just spat on the military.

And to take it from the military budget is pathetic and traitorous.

You are a traitor.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
It’s a disgrace. Taking from military families to build a fuking wall? A wall they can climb over?
Why did Obammy build it then?

And why did obammy cut money for the military?

Last edited:
More proof.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

More proof.

Me too!

when you going to Isreal?

Bui
These are funds that were allocated, but were not used, for building projects. This is just another Reuters troll writing another anti-Trump article.

1) No shit they were allocated but not used. How the hell could they be used for the wall if they were already used for the military...sheesh.

2) So which is more important - a) national defense or b) building a border wall to try and stop a diminishing, illegal immigrant problem?

a or b?

BTW - if you answer b), you are a traitorous American. NOTHING is more important to American sovereignty than the national defense of the nation. And NOTHING is more important than supporting the troopers (and their families) who bravely serve to protect America.

I am fine with the wall - don't give a shit one way or another. But to take it from the military budget is pathetic and traitorous.
Building the Wall for stopping the illegal Invaders is national defense. Having the country’s border protected from this invasion will be more important for these kids than getting spiffed up classrooms one year late. It is only temporary, and there will be plenty of money for education for all American children once the wall is built, the invasion is stopped, and the illegals are deported. Not only that, but once our border is secured, our military will not be placed in harm’s way on our southern border and that is definitely a far better thing for their children.

You are a traitor.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.
It’s a disgrace. Taking from military families to build a fuking wall? A wall they can climb over?

The Cartel needs better talking points.

Jo

Bui

a or b?

You are a traitor.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Do you know how much we spend on military ? Far more than any other country Those 800 dollar toilet seats will come up and bite you BTW Dump has golden toilets Bet you cons love that

Wouldn't it be a great thing for Israel to help us build our wall?? After all we probably paid for theirs

More proof.

Racist piece of garbage.
Get therapy.

Move to Mexico.

Jo

Get therapy.

Why do you support illegal immigration?

Bui

a or b?

You are a traitor.

We are done here.

Have a nice day.

Do you know how much we spend on military ? Far more than any other country Those 800 dollar toilet seats will come up and bite you BTW Dump has golden toilets Bet you cons love that
dude, you brought it up, you stepping back now?

Forum List

Back