‘Huge Spike’ In Money Transfers on Border to Middle East

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) said that “We’ve seen a huge spike in money transfers coming from places like Nogales on the border, to Middle Eastern countries”

"...just 6 months ago there were 6 folks apprehended from Middle Eastern countries, from Pakistan and Afghanistan, at our border. I know when you talk to the ranchers down there, they’re concerned because they have found coins from Middle East. We’ve seen a huge spike in money transfers coming from places like Nogales on the border, to Middle Eastern countries. And so, folks are are worried about it, not only from an economic perspective, but from a national security perspective.”

National Security?
Secure Border Needed?
Need to control / know who comes into our country?

ISIS is a JV Team.
Al Qaeida is on the run.
The War on terror is over.
Ft Hood, The Boston Marathon, Tn Recruiting Station, California were all anomalies...
America has nothing to fear from foreigners than widows and orphans.

Obama has declared it all to be so....so there is nothing to this story. Move along....

Arizona AG Brnovich: There Has Been 'Huge Spike' In Money Transfers on Border to Middle East - Breitbart

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich (R) said that “We’ve seen a huge spike in money transfers coming from places like Nogales on the border, to Middle Eastern countries”

"...just 6 months ago there were 6 folks apprehended from Middle Eastern countries, from Pakistan and Afghanistan, at our border. I know when you talk to the ranchers down there, they’re concerned because they have found coins from Middle East. We’ve seen a huge spike in money transfers coming from places like Nogales on the border, to Middle Eastern countries. And so, folks are are worried about it, not only from an economic perspective, but from a national security perspective.”

National Security?
Secure Border Needed?

ISIS is a JV Team.
Al Qaeida is on the run.
Ft Hood, The Boston Marathon, Tn Recruiting Station, California were all anomalies...

Obama has declared it all to be so....so there is nothing to this story. Move along....

Arizona AG Brnovich: There Has Been 'Huge Spike' In Money Transfers on Border to Middle East - Breitbart

The Boston Marathon. The most laughable "terrorist" attack in history and an entire city brought to a stand still by two russian students and a pressure cooker. If that wasn't an anomaly painted out to be some sort of global event I don't know what is.

National Security?
Secure Border Needed?

ISIS is a JV Team.
Al Qaeida is on the run.

It's nothing new. I've said this a thousand times. Go to any grocery store (with a Western Union) on a Friday night and just stand and watch. I've seen WADS of cash being sent to Mexico - over and over again. All day Friday - all day Saturday. Without fail.

The Boston Marathon. The most laughable "terrorist" attack in history and an entire city brought to a stand still by two russian students and a pressure cooker. If that wasn't an anomaly painted out to be some sort of global event I don't know what is.
So you think a young adult attending a terrorist training camp, coming home, building terrorist bombs, placing them in the midst of a busy Boston Marathon scene - one several feet from a small child, and then detonating them, killing...maiming...and wounding scores of people in a bloody, violent terrorist attack on Americans is funny. Most 'laughable'?

How laughable was it when that small child was hit by the explosion and died? How laughable was it when one female runner's leg was blown off just beneath the knee?

Not a 'global event'?
A 'foreigner' - Son of foreign born mother - travels to another country known for extremism and terrorist training camps, & gets trained in a terrorist training camp. The leader of Russia called Obama and informed him of this, letting him know the threat of a terrorist attack, and tells him the exact identity of the individual / individuals. Multiple countries, multiple international locations are now in play, and these pieces of shite bring Middle Easter terror back into the US, successfully perpetrating a terrorist attack against American citizens....

and to you it is 'the most laughable 'terrorist' attack in history'.

:wtf:is wrong with you?

If you thought the Boston Marathon terrorist attack was 'funny' I bet you thought the Ft Hood Shooting or the Obama-administration visa-carrying terrorist shooting down 12 innocent Americans in California was a 'hoot'.

:confused:

So you think a young adult attending a terrorist training camp, coming home, building terrorist bombs, placing them in the midst of a busy Boston Marathon scene - one several feet from a small child, and then detonating them, killing...maiming...and wounding scores of people in a bloody, violent terrorist attack on Americans is funny. Most 'laughable'?

How laughable was it when that small child was hit by the explosion and died? How laughable was it when one female runner's leg was blown off just beneath the knee?

Not a 'global event'?
A 'foreigner' - Son of foreign born mother - travels to another country known for extremism and terrorist training camps, & gets trained in a terrorist training camp. The leader of Russia called Obama and informed him of this, letting him know the threat of a terrorist attack, and tells him the exact identity of the individual / individuals. Multiple countries, multiple international locations are now in play, and these pieces of shite bring Middle Easter terror back into the US, successfully perpetrating a terrorist attack against American citizens....

If you thought the Boston Marathon terrorist attack was 'funny' I bet you thought the Ft Hood Shooting or the Obama-administration visa-carrying terrorist shooting down 12 innocent Americans in California was a 'hoot'.

You have to recognize what is going on here.....the Left is now turning to ISIS in support of their radical agenda against America. Hell, they make no bones about it - they want the fall of this country. Look at some of the posts on this very forum. It's a little "weird" to read some of the shit that is posted here. Bet you a dollar to a donut the NSA (or at least the folks in the desert in Arizona) are watching this place with great interest....and who could blame them?

It's nothing new. I've said this a thousand times. Go to any grocery store (with a Western Union) on a Friday night and just stand and watch. I've seen WADS of cash being sent to Mexico - over and over again. All day Friday - all day Saturday. Without fail.
This is money going from just across the border to the Middle East....

This is money going from just across the border to the Middle East....

I have no doubt that some of it is.

National Security?
Secure Border Needed?

ISIS is a JV Team.
Al Qaeida is on the run.

Arizona has had its WALL/FENCE built already, so what's the solution there? Are you implying that The Wall doesn't work?

Not a 'global event'?

Ah the classic pretending to take offence in order to gain more gravitas to your point. I should have expected that.

To call something laughable is not to call it funny as I suspect you know all to well. To call it laughable is to point out how utterly inept it was. It was 2 kids who were probably bullied at school and were taken in by internet stories of the great satan or whatever else terrorist bullshit is typed on their by wannabe Jihadis.

You want outrage, you shjould have grown up in a country where terrorists detonated bombs week in and week out, like I did. Bombs that killed children, blew off body parts and maimed in the name of a political goal.
Do you know the country that was single biggest funder for those bombs? And which city was the biggest contributor? I'll give you a clue, they're both in your post. Now climb down off your fucking high horse.

Forum List

Back