HUGGY'S Blinds On 60 MInutes !!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
That's right you Bitches.!!! My blinds... On 60 Minutes this Sunday !!!

Oh ya.. Billy Gates and Charlie Rose(CBS) will be there too... talkin bout some stuff...blah...blah ...blah....

The piece on 60 min this coming Sunday will be shown out of Gates office in his home in Medina ...pay close attention to the one of a kind window treatments designed by Naben Inc... and co-designed, manufactured and installed by yours truly..

They really should have held the interview in Billy's bedroom. The shades, blackouts, and moving screens in the boudoir are amazing. Three layers of transluecent screens that all work together by some famous French artist that travel all over the room and filter the sunlight in an interesting collage of color. Blackouts shades so thorough that in direct sunlight when closed you cannot see your own hand in front of your face...Also manufactured and installed by your one and only N Seattle live in motel security guy.

True Story

Just sayin..

Set your vcr's ...tevo's ...alarm clocks..

Last edited:
wow hugs, you've made the big time!!!

And we can say we knew you when!

It appears I have to thank KG out here in the open for the pos rep in front of Gates, GOD and everyone!

She like me don't care that much about the publics appreciation. I only made the window treatments for one house..or more specifically a whole damned compound. Took 5 months from being hired to final completion of the fruit of my skills as a window treatment designer, machinist and finally an installer. All of the assorted one off installations are motorised and computer controlled. But as Kosher Girl my best and only shades, blinds and sceens are not available for public comment good or bad. It took Charlie Rose of CBS sneaking his way into Gates very private domain to show my works. I wonder if Gates has access to KG's USMB account? HMMMmmmm.....?????

Maybe I got ahead of myself. I never saw the piece ...just heard about it on the CBS morning news show that has Rose in it. The "office" shown in the teaser you have provide isn't really Gate's private office. That "office" ..the one that is in the 60 minutes clip is part of the building near the residence, which actually isn't Gate's personal private office. That building houses Gates private collection of some of the most valuable treasures of human creativity. It is a sort of bunker with a view ... I have to admit that the room shown was added on after my work at the Medina residence. I did not install those hanging flexible slats. They look like something one could order straight out of a Hunter Douglas catalog.

I would guess that THAT new "other" office is one Gates uses when he is fondling his treasures of antiquity.

The office I imagined I would be seeing is in the private residence on the top floor of the residence building close to his bedroom as shown in my enclosed pic. The blinds behind Gates in the pic are in fact some of my work at the Compound.
$blinds.jpg

Last edited:
So we need to watch the one on May 12 with Charlie Rose?

Naw...not to see my shades anyway. There is this huge hermetically sealed and carefully temperature and humidity controlled bunker not far from the residence building where probably TRILLIONS of dollars worth of art and scientific treasures and antiquities are kept in Gates personal collection. When I was there in the original construction of the compound which has dozens of buildings in it there was no office with a view to the treasure holding bunker. Obviously Gates decided he wanted a view to Lake Washington when fondling his treasures so they added an office at it's(the bunker's) entrance and slapped up some cheezy Hunter Douglas blinds on the big picture windows with a view. Tacky! :eusa_hand:

I would have never been involved in the installation of such bourgeois crap!

Watch what you want... I'm bummed. :(

Last edited:
This is all so confusing. You sew curtains for Bill Gates and he's too mean to show them on 60 minutes?

Why don't you sell curtains to Charlie Sheen or Shawn Kemp?

Maybe because they have never been in Gates personal residence and seen my work. I don't work for the company, Naben Inc, any more. I only did my work in the widow treatment venue for Gates contracted through that corporation. I was a budding machinist at the time and thought the job would be interesting..which it was. Not many people can say they have been in every room at the Gates Medina compound...and what is hidden behind those walls ceilings and floors... Interesting!

Is this the bedroom your talking about?
It's beautiful !
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqF9U9GhC9M]Bill Gates' House - YouTube[/ame]
time at 1:04

You did those blinds?

Forum List

Back