HUH??? Dems SUE GOP over Trump's "election is rigged" complaint

A MUCH shorter campaign season would be tremendously helpful, as well as seriously limited polls. The way to limit candidates to promoting themselves is to refuse to support those that engage in a mud slinging campaign. .

Romney tried that no mudslinging approach and it failed. If a candidate refuses to fight the voters assume

1. he's a coward or

2. he's throwing the election.

A MUCH shorter campaign season would be tremendously helpful, as well as seriously limited polls. The way to limit candidates to promoting themselves is to refuse to support those that engage in a mud slinging campaign. It seems the populace is enamored of it, though. Keeping it clean didn't work for Kasich or Sanders.

I see now that Megyn Kelly has hired a big-shot entertainment agent, Sheryl Crow of all people appears on her show. And Megyn, obviously star-struck, made a fool of herself, as usual. The real issue is what campaigns cost and they cost what they cost because the media charges what they do for advertising. What would stop that is the FCC requiring broadcast licenses to provide a certain amount of FREE AIR TIME to major party candidates or anybody with say 25% support in major polling.
Excellent idea. To give us citizens a break, the candidates' coverage should be limited and equal, as well. Commentary shows would be exempt, but they could be held to the equal time rule, as well.
I've always thought the amount of money being spent on campaigns was obscene and unnecessary. It pretty much precludes a poor lawyer born in a log cabin from running for president, doesn't it?
thank goodness. The last one was terrible
? What have you got against Abe Lincoln? Wait--don't tell me.
He was a totalitarian

Romney tried that no mudslinging approach and it failed. If a candidate refuses to fight the voters assume

1. he's a coward or

2. he's throwing the election.

Mittens slapped the boy around like a punk in their first debate. Then his advisors told him he was being too mean and it would turn off women voters so he backed off in the next two and gave Barry space to tell his lies. The best part of this year's debates was when Trump pointed his finger at the witch and called her a liar and a crook. I about laughed my self into a seizure
lol.gif

Forum List

Back