Human rights attorney Lee Dundas lists chapter and verse many voting irregularities.

Liberals, this is always an easy test for you guys.

Lets say it was Trump who won and these irregularities were in TRUMP’S favor. Now do you see fraud. I kinda think you do. You know I am right and you know you are hypocrites.
dude, it was Russia Russia Russia. I'm laughing at them today. it's fking hilarious.

For 4 years! With no evidence.

Some Russians put some MEMES on Facebook.

How many votes did Russia flip from Hillary to Trump. The libs have had 4 years to figure it out and no one will give an answer.
there were at least 6,000 known glitches that were caught. this year. Not fking one in 2016. And guess what, those errors were on Trump's votes. so we have evidence. it actually exists, tampering with SW. we caught em. This is gonna be fun. Wait till that taxidermy man sees what I brung him.

I bet not one liberal on this site will watch that video. They dont want thetruth because ORANGE MAN BAD!

NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD!

This is a great video.

NO EVIDENCE OF FRAUD, LIBERALS? Refute each of her points for us.

This is a great video.

She didn't show any evidence, again all talk...all propaganda.... trumper kind.... spin....

And she is Scientologist attorney

other Scientology Liar- Leigh Dundas – Azhlynne's Blog

Jul 01, 2020 · Into this confusion enter Scientology lawyer and anti-vax proponent Leigh Dundas

Everyone should watch this whole thing.

My favorite point is the turnout in Milwaukee of over 95%. 1 in 52 million channe statistically. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals, dont be willingly ignorant, watch the video and educate yourselves, because the lawsuits and recounts are coming.

Every law suit has been thrown out of court for lack of evidence. Someone who claims to be an attorney on the internet, is not a source.

This is a great video.

NO NEED, after it’s proven to a judge, until then it’s nonsense.
But you know that. Right?

Of course. So why isnt the left welcoming the lawsuits. Why are they claiming no evidence?

All elections have some individual fraud committed from both sides of the aisle,

NONE large enough to change the results of a General Election....

Biden's lead in Pennsylvania is insurmountable, impossible for the winner to change hands... recounts change results by hundreds and not tens of thousands.

Pennsylvania gives Biden the electoral college win, even without Georgia, without Arizona, without North Carolina, where Biden is likely to win, once recounts done, two of those.

President Trump has no path to 270....

But recounts, and frivolous lawsuits are all his privilege to do... till he runs out of time...

President Trump has no path to 270....

But recounts, and frivolous lawsuits are all his privilege to do... till he runs out of time...
In 2016 Donald Trump claimed that 3-5 million illegal aliens cast votes in California.

In 2020 Biden took california by 4.5 million votes. Trump had 4 years to prove any illegals voted in California, and couldn't. This year he isn't even making that claim.

Forum List

Back