human rights violation in Boeing, Airbus and Siemens corporations

storyteller

Apr 9, 2014
In 2001 I was a candidate for SVR of Russia. SVR is a political intelligence service of Russia.

Officers of SVR found out that I am bisexual. After that officers of SVR divulged information on my bisexuality.

After that they started pursuing me daily on places of works and on a residence.
They offended and beat me each day.

Police officers and prosecutors of Moscow actively participated in prosecution.

Fascists on movement routes in public transport started pursuing me daily. They offended me and provoked fights.

They have been puting to me for 10 years more than one hundred of psychologic traumatic experience.

A few years ago I was slandered because of revenge by police officers and police officers fabricated against me administrative case, then they tried to fabricate against me criminal case.

Three years ago I had a nervous breakdown because of psychologic traumatic experience and I got to psychiatric hospital.

I asked the status of the refugee in Germany, Canada and Switzerland, but they refused me.

I ask to impose a ban on activity of Boeing, Airbus and Siemens corporations worldwide because of human rights violation.

Boeing, Airbus and Siemens corporations stop!!!

You are bandits.

If you type words "Boeing discrimination" to Google then about 1 million pages will appeared.

Boeing stop.

I demand to dismiss managers of corporation the Boeing, Siemens and the Airbus.

I demand to arrest managers of corporation the Boeing, Siemens and the Airbus.

Bandits have to be in prison! ! !

I am a gay.

In Siemens, Boeing, Airbus corporation gays are discriminated.

Last edited:
I am a gay.

In Siemens, Boeing, Airbus corporation gays are discriminated.
I worked for Siemens, Boeing, Airbus corporation in Moscow earlier.
In 2001 I was a candidate for SVR of Russia. SVR is a political intelligence service of Russia.
Officers of SVR found out that I am bisexual. After that officers of SVR divulged information about my bisexuality.
Over for 15 years hooligans and police officers scoff me in Moscow. They beat me, they daily offended me on place where I lived, on movement routes in public transport and on working places where I worked. They intimidated me.
In 2013 I worked for OOO Dana Engineering company. The OOO “Dana engineering” is a partner of ECAR company. The ECAR company is a part of the Airbus corporation.
My working place was in ECAR company office. It was outsourcing scheme of work.
At ECAR office the staff of other companies of partners started scoffing me as at the gay and to offend me.
After that I wrote complaints to Embassy of Germany and France twice. I wrote in English that I am a gay and that employees offend me at ECAR office.
After my complaints management of the ECAR company demanded to dismiss me. The formal reason of it was that I published the video on YouTube in which I report that I work for design center of Airbus.

Managers of ECAR explained that this violation of the rules of the Airbus corporation and I will be dismissed for it. But I didn't give any written or oral obligations not to disclose a working place in the Airbus corporation! ! !

In Russia there is the state policy on discrimination of gays. Police officers of Russia for revenge for my complaints about prosecution me as gay fabricated on me illegally criminal case.
I ask to open criminal cases against director general of Airbus Corporation, director general of ECAR Company.
Some years ago I worked in Switzerland in CERN as an engineer.
I ask to give me the refugee visa in Switzerland.
Boeing, Airbus and Siemens corporations stop!!!
You are bandits.
If you type words "Boeing discrimination" to Google then about 1 million pages will appeared.
Boeing stop.
I demand to dismiss managers of Boeing, Siemens and the Airbus corporation .
I demand to arrest managers of Boeing, Siemens and Airbus corporation.
Bandits have to be in prison! ! !

Last edited:

Forum List

Back