Humiliated On Iran, America Has Never Suffered A UN Defeat Like This

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

Oh, this is way worth repeating:

"The US has no place presenting resolutions on a deal it walked away from"

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?

I love European toughness on terrorism.
Really inspiring.
No danger that Iran will use arms against their own civilians....or other civilians?

Well, at least with economic sanctions, they'll find it harder to afford new weapons.

And if you think Iran ever slowed down their nuclear programs, you're even dumber than you first appeared.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down, with US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Trump didn't walk away from the deal because it wasn't working. He walked away from it because it was, and Obama was the one that successfully brokered it.

You can count on two things after that failure and criminal cabal is removed. Irans sanctions will be eased, and Russia's sanctions will become much worse, and the fantasy world in which you reside will become much harder for you to exist in.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down,

That's funny.

US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Any restrictions on their inspections? Any at all?

Not that I recall.

Not that I recall.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

Until 2031, Iran will have 24 days to comply with any IAEA access request. If it refuses, an eight-member Joint Commission - including Iran - will rule on the issue. It can decide on punitive steps, including the reimposition of sanctions. A majority vote by the commission suffices.

“Iran’s military sites are off limits,” he said. “All information about these sites are classified. Iran will never allow such visits. Don’t pay attention to such remarks that are only a dream.”

24 days to hide violations and no inspections of military sites. Hmmmmmm......

This is Political Chick favorite topic. I went this over and over several times with the same topic.

Of course why should the Iranians or any countries will allow any foreign countries to inspect sensitive military sites? We apply the same rules with the Russians. French and European that has sensitive military sites will not allow foreign countries inspect military sites.
The only people that are bitchin is Trump and his gangsters. Nobody else without any evidence of violations. Trump is a liar to start with. But we don’t hear any violations from any other sources.

This is what I gave my bottom line. We have the best intelligence in the world. I solely rely with high confidence to our CIA and other intelligence. Until I hear from these agencies the rest are just BS violations.

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?

Really inspiring.
No danger that Iran will use arms against their own civilians....or other civilians?

Well, at least with economic sanctions, they'll find it harder to afford new weapons.

And if you think Iran ever slowed down their nuclear programs, you're even dumber than you first appeared.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down, with US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Trump didn't walk away from the deal because it wasn't working. He walked away from it because it was, and Obama was the one that successfully brokered it.

You can count on two things after that failure and criminal cabal is removed. Irans sanctions will be eased, and Russia's sanctions will become much worse, and the fantasy world in which you reside will become much harder for you to exist in.

That's funny.

US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Not that I recall.

Not that I recall.

Iran also agreed to implement the Additional Protocol to their IAEA Safeguards Agreement, which allows inspectors to access any site anywhere in the country they deem suspicious.

Until 2031, Iran will have 24 days to comply with any IAEA access request. If it refuses, an eight-member Joint Commission - including Iran - will rule on the issue. It can decide on punitive steps, including the reimposition of sanctions. A majority vote by the commission suffices.

“Iran’s military sites are off limits,” he said. “All information about these sites are classified. Iran will never allow such visits. Don’t pay attention to such remarks that are only a dream.”

Attachments

• 2B632ADC-014F-4A30-8456-1AC16AA6F9F3.jpeg
    2B632ADC-014F-4A30-8456-1AC16AA6F9F3.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 32

Really inspiring.

That's funny.

Not that I recall.

Not that I recall.

This is Iran nuclear sites. It’s not that easy to hide nuclear sites, buildings or nuclear making materials and build up.

Really inspiring.

That's funny.

Show us any proof that Iran nuclear program did not slow down.
Show us any proof that US, GERMAN, FRENCH inspector on the ground find any Iran’s violations.

You're so trusting.

It's cute!
Meaning you don’t have any.

1597628485695.png

Really inspiring.

That's funny.

Not that I recall.

Not that I recall.

This is Political Chick favorite topic. I went this over and over several times with the same topic.

Of course why should the Iranians or any countries will allow any foreign countries to inspect sensitive military sites? We apply the same rules with the Russians. French and European that has sensitive military sites will not allow foreign countries inspect military sites.
The only people that are bitchin is Trump and his gangsters. Nobody else without any evidence of violations. Trump is a liar to start with. But we don’t hear any violations from any other sources.

This is what I gave my bottom line. We have the best intelligence in the world. I solely rely with high confidence to our CIA and other intelligence. Until I hear from these agencies the rest are just BS violations.

Of course why should the Iranians or any countries will allow any foreign countries to inspect sensitive military sites?

To avoid sanctions.

The UN is and has been a joke for a very long time. To give you an idea these are some of the countries just elected the Human Right council. Libya, Sudan, Venezuela some of the outgoing countries China, Cuba, Rwanda.

This what I posted several times in the past about Iran.

The new younger generations hate these ayatollah hard liners. Members of new Iranians revolutionary guard ( IRA) are also changing. These new generations here in US and in Iran do not want to be associated with terrorism or the reputations of terrorist sponsors. They are better without them.

The numbers of Iranians chanting DEATH TO AMERICA are dwindling and mostly olds.

It took GENERATIONS to have that kind of hatred. The 2031 is to have time hoping for a regime change.

Here comes Trump applying sanctions that hurts Iran across the board. Hurting including children medical supplies and hospitals, finances of ordinary people. That changed the whole dynamic of younger generations hatred against these ayatollah. That made entire Iran hating US especially Trump.

Really inspiring.

That's funny.

Show us any proof that Iran nuclear program did not slow down.
Show us any proof that US, GERMAN, FRENCH inspector on the ground find any Iran’s violations.

You're so trusting.

It's cute!
Meaning you don’t have any.

View attachment 375921
Well char-devil successfully derailed this thread. I was getting bored to death, so I'm out..

Really inspiring.

That's funny.

Not that I recall.

Not that I recall.

This is Iran nuclear sites. It’s not that easy to hide nuclear sites, buildings or nuclear making materials and build up.

Actually, yes it is. Especially when you give them a month to clean stuff up, and deny access to military sites.

It’s not that easy to hide nuclear sites, buildings or nuclear making materials and build up.

Unless you build them and call it a military site.

You cannot hide nuclear weapons anywhere. Even in military sites. It is not that simple.

You may want to research about VELA used in the 1959 replaced by IONDS satellites and Nuclear MASINT being used today to detect nuclear radiation.

Nuclear MASINT - Wikipedia

Nuclear MASINT is one of the six major subdisciplines generally accepted to make up Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT), which covers measurement and characterization of information derived from nuclear radiation and other physical phenomena associated with nuclear weapons, reactors, processes, materials, devices, and facilities.

Here comes Trump applying sanctions that hurts Iran across the board. Hurting including children medical supplies and hospitals, finances of ordinary people.

All they have to do to end the pain is to overthrow the mullahs.
True but it’s not that simple when the ayatollah has the grip of the Iran Revolutionary Guard at the same time blowing up their economy.

True but it’s not that simple when the ayatollah has the grip of the Iran Revolutionary Guard at the same time blowing up their economy.

Too bad Omama refused to help the people in 2009.
Why did his every action favor the mullahs over the people?

Because Iran gave him a shitload of cash to sell the USA out. That's why.

What kind of dumbass America-hating piece of shit takes the UNSC seriously? ...

The whole world takes the UNSC serios. And not every nation plays retarded primitive knockabout comedies in front of the United Nations as for example the USA sometimes was doing.
The UNSC is nothing more than a terrorist, thug, and their appeasers hate-America/hate-Israel club for shitholes.

You can suck their ass if you like. They hate you, too.

Could perhaps be a good idea to try to start to think before you say something, terrorizer.

Wenn es Pflicht, wenn zugleich gegründete Hof[f]nung da ist, den Zustand eines öffentlichen Rechts, obgleich nur in einer ins Unendliche fortschreitenden Annäherung, wirklich zu machen, so ist der e w i g e F r i e d e, der auf die bisher fälschlich so genannte[n] Friedensschlüsse (eigentlich Waffenstillstände) folgt, keine leere Idee, sondern eine Aufgabe, die nach und nach aufgelöst, ihrem Ziele (weil die Zeiten, in denen gleiche Fortschritte geschehen, hoffentlich immer kürzer werden) beständig näher kommt.

Immanuel Kant, Zum ewigen Frieden, Königsberg (heute Kaliningrad), 1795, Schlußsatz

Last edited:

Really inspiring.

Yup and you can bet they used those billions that Barry and Kerry unfroze and gave back to them. They also used it to fund every terrorist group out there.

Oh and he his dumber than a box of rocks. No doubt about it.

What is by the way the problem between the Iran and the USA? The common border with Mexico?

Really inspiring.

Yup and you can bet they used those billions that Barry and Kerry unfroze and gave back to them. They also used it to fund every terrorist group out there.

Oh and he his dumber than a box of rocks. No doubt about it.

This billions were once frozen from the USA to make pressure on the Iran to sign the nuclear treaty from the year 2015. The UNO, the EU and the USA stopped step by step their sanctions against the Iran in this context. The JCPoA from the year 2015 was a big success in the international politics (not perfect, but a big good step into a right better direction). The nations which signed this treaty with the Iran were Great Britain, France, Germany, China, Russia and the USA.

Suddenly the USA did withdraw unilaterally from this treaty in May 2018 without any reason to have to do so. Now the USA makes again sanctions against the Iran - and no one knows really on what concrete reasons you do so - except perhaps you continue now, what you latest did start to do under George W. Bush, when he had attacked the Iraq. This was also not a politics in the interest of the USA - this was a politics in the interest of the Sauds in Arabia - and/or other Arabs. Somehow strange ... it's difficult to understand the international politics of the USA - but it's easy to understand the international politics of the USAA (of the United States of Arabia in America). By the way: From which country came the 9/11 assassinators? From the Iraq, from the Iran or from Saudi-Arabia? On the other side: The assassinators who had triggered world war 1 were Serbs - but were not sent from Serbia. ... hmmm ... Who sent them? ... And how stupid is the Occident and the Orient? Stupid or stupid? ...

Last edited:
By the way: Whoever is the evil genius, who took care that the USA is now an enemy of Great Britain, France, Germany (and the EU) as well as the USA is now in a much more hard conflict with Russia and China ... he did do a damned good destructive job and realized a big amount of destructive energy, which binds creative energies, which we all would need in other places and problem fields - and what could cause in a worst case scenario the exterminaion of all life on planet Earth. Compared with this evil genius the Corona-2 virus is only a nice guy and soft teacher.

Last edited:

We needed to pull out of the UN and send that pack of assholes packing a long time ago. They're just here to mooch off of America.

Forum List

Back