🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hundreds of drag queens and allies marched to the capitol to protest a slate of bills

In the good old days.....when drag shows were just in front of fags and libs.....no one had a problem with it...no one was going around demonizing fags, queers and trannies....

But the minute they started displaying their filth in front of children...that was a step too far....

Question tho....if we all know trannies are pedos anyway.....shouldn't we want to do more than stop them from having drag shows?? Drag shows aren't the only way trannies can rape kids....we need to ban trannies period....not just ban drag shows....

drag shows in front of children is perverse?
Are you insecure with your sexuality?

Drag Queens are a threat to no one.
After watching a trannie do a lap dance on a child, he may be insecure with his sexuality. :eusa_whistle:
idiot

In the good old days.....when drag shows were just in front of fags and libs.....no one had a problem with it...no one was going around demonizing fags, queers and trannies....

But the minute they started displaying their filth in front of children...that was a step too far....

Question tho....if we all know trannies are pedos anyway.....shouldn't we want to do more than stop them from having drag shows?? Drag shows aren't the only way trannies can rape kids....we need to ban trannies period....not just ban drag shows....
They were always made fun of. But nobody gave a shit what they did. Then they became obsessed with children. Thats a different story, you gaslighting FREAK.

This reminds me of Genesis 19, Lott, and the queers of sodom and gomorrah

If you recall two angels of God visited Lott and as soon as the gays in the city heard about new meat they mobbed the house where the angels were staying and demanded to have sex with them

They were always made fun of. But nobody gave a shit what they did. Then they became obsessed with children. Thats a different story, you gaslighting FREAK.
Actually, they were criminalized....it use to be illegal to be gay.......so trannies damn sure would have been against the law...

Unless of course....you managed to be an FBI director or something...

But today....I think if you just pretend that this is just about stopping drag shows in front of children, you miss a chance to push back harder against the fags......because the fags invented trannies and stuff....fags are the problem

This reminds me of Genesis 19, Lott, and the queers of sodom and gomorrah

If you recall two angels of God visited Lott and as soon as the gays in the city heard about new meat they mobbed the house where the angels were staying and demanded to have sex with them

and he offered up his daughters so they can fuck them instead....quite a touching story....

Actually, they were criminalized....it use to be illegal to be gay.......so trannies damn sure would have been against the law...

Unless of course....you managed to be an FBI director or something...

But today....I think if you just pretend that this is just about stopping drag shows in front of children, you miss a chance to push back harder against the fags......because the fags invented trannies and stuff....fags are the problem
Stonewall riots started because of it.

and he offered up his daughters so they can fuck them instead....quite a touching story....
True

I was expecting someone to point that out

What better way to illustrate God’s condemnation of homosexuals as the worst form of sin

Forum List

Back