🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hundreds of drag queens and allies marched to the capitol to protest a slate of bills

This reminds me of Genesis 19, Lott, and the queers of sodom and gomorrah

If you recall two angels of God visited Lott and as soon as the gays in the city heard about new meat they mobbed the house where the angels were staying and demanded to have sex with them

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

In Genesis 19 where hetero sex is preferred over gay sex

Ezekiel 16:49-50

New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

drag shows in front of children is perverse?
Are you insecure with your sexuality?

Drag Queens are a threat to no one.
FB_IMG_1678647343202.jpg

True

I was expecting someone to point that out

What better way to illustrate God’s condemnation of homosexuals as the worst form of sin
Or maybe Lott was just a piece of shit...

Are you telling me angels can't protect themselves from a mob of rapists?

They did put the queers in their place by blinding them
But that didn't stop Lot from wanting his daughters raped to protect supernatural angels sent from God....but since it's all make believe, how about we stick to reality...

Why were you conservatives so weak that you couldn't keep homosexuality illegal?? That was your perfect chance to stop the trannies....

but you allowed America to accept gays -- even tho yall assured us that gays raped children....but I am sure this tactic will totally work on trannies tho...

Forum List

Back