🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hundreds of drag queens and allies marched to the capitol to protest a slate of bills

I was right, you are just blowing hot air because its all you have

It took 50 years to overturn Roe v Wade
It didn't take 50 years to start restricting abortion at the state level...that has been a thing for the 50 years after Roe V Wade...

It also didn't take 50 years to start filing cases to get before the SC to overturn it....

We are 20 years away from that Lawrence V Texas decision and all I see Republicans doing is panicking whenever someone says they want to criminalize homosexuality

You won't overturn any SC decision with that type of dishonest bitch-ass-ness.....if you want to overturn it, stand on it and stop being a coward

It didn't take 50 years to start restricting abortion at the state level...that has been a thing for the 50 years after Roe V Wade.
Thats because not even the screwy warren burger court conveyed total freedom for lib women to kill their unborn children

Homosexuals have no limitations

It didn't take 50 years to start restricting abortion at the state level...that has been a thing for the 50 years after Roe V Wade...

It also didn't take 50 years to start filing cases to get before the SC to overturn it....

We are 20 years away from that Lawrence V Texas decision and all I see Republicans doing is panicking whenever someone says they want to criminalize homosexuality

You won't overturn any SC decision with that type of dishonest bitch-ass-ness.....if you want to overturn it, stand on it and stop being a coward
oh yeah and wasnt that thousand man march to criminalize queerdom something awful

Forum List

Back