🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hundreds of drag queens and allies marched to the capitol to protest a slate of bills

Drag queens are no threat to anyone.
Drag Queens will live rent free in the minds of the righties forever :abgg2q.jpg:
1682531757141.png

Again, homosexuality is a greater sin than heterosexual rape
Again....why are Republicans so weak that they didn't criminalize homosexuality?

Are you telling me Conservatives are so afraid of the woke-left that they can't campaign on criminalizing butt sex?

Again....why are Republicans so weak that they didn't criminalize homosexuality?

Are you telling me Conservatives are so afraid of the woke-left that they can't campaign on criminalizing butt sex?
You should know this and probably do but are just blowing hot air

But homosexual acts used to be a crime before the supreme court idiots said otherwise

You should know this and probably do but are just blowing hot air

But homosexual acts used to be a crime before the supreme court idiots said otherwise
The Supreme Court said that about abortion at one time until it was struck down...

Why can't you Conservatives get Lawrence v Texas struck down too?

It's almost like you folks are afraid to do it because you are too afraid of the fags........but if you have Jesus on your side, why are you afraid?? like really........why are you so afraid of fags bro??

We wouldn't want you to go to jail, Biffy.
Aside from the deflections....

Why won't you answer the question?
Why are you strong tough alpha men so afraid of fags?
Like, you guys are literally crying and afraid to fight back against fags...

Why are you so weak?

The Supreme Court said that about abortion at one time until it was struck down...

Why can't you Conservatives get Lawrence v Texas struck down too?

It's almost like you folks are afraid to do it because you are too afraid of the fags........but if you have Jesus on your side, why are you afraid?? like really........why are you so afraid of fags bro??
I was right, you are just blowing hot air because its all you have

It took 50 years to overturn Roe v Wade

Last edited:

Forum List

Back