Hundreds of U.S. citizens, Afghan commandos successfully evacuated through secret CIA base

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Madam President 2024
Well, there's goes your lame talking point! :auiqs.jpg:

Hundreds of U.S. citizens, Afghan commandos successfully evacuated through secret CIA base

As the Biden administration scrambled to conduct a massive evacuation effort from Afghanistan, American officials quietly instructed U.S. citizens and at-risk Afghans, including Afghan commandos, to head to a secret CIA base outside Kabul to secure safe passage to the U.S. amid increased risks of a terrorist attack on the capital city’s main airport.

The clandestine operation, which took place over several weeks in August, resulted in the successful evacuation of hundreds of American citizens and vulnerable Afghans, including members of the elite Afghan special forces and their family members. At least 1,000 Afghan commandos and their family members were evacuated in the overall U.S. effort.

Crickets from MAGA-land.
4i6Ckte.gif

surada
Nope. I'm very happy they got out and if Bidung had followed the plan they would have been out months ago along with billions of dollars worth of hardware.

No one is mad they got out and only an idiot like you would think otherwise. Moron.

Last edited:
surada
Nope. I'm very happy they got out and if Bidung had followed the plan they would have been out months ago along with billions of dollars worth of hardware.

No one is mad they got out and only an idiot like you would think otherwise. Moron.

You mean Trump's plan? Why didn't he implement his plan?

surada
He left it for Bidung since he was the new CIC. Had he followed the plan our people, friendlies and billions of dollars worth of American military hardware would have been out of the Stan.

Trump made his deal with the Taliban and announced his plan long before the election.

surada
The plan is on this board. If you are that interested then look it up. I'm sure it will have dates on it. Ta Ta

Trump officials back away from 2020 Taliban peace deal ...

Jacob Knutson. Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meeting with Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, now the Taliban's de facto political leader, in Doha, Qatar, in September 2020. Photo: U.S. Department of State/Handout/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images. A number of former senior Trump officials have sought to distance themselves from the Taliban peace deal that was signed in February 2020, with chaos …

Well, there's goes your lame talking point! :auiqs.jpg:

As the Biden administration scrambled to conduct a massive evacuation effort from Afghanistan, American officials quietly instructed U.S. citizens and at-risk Afghans, including Afghan commandos, to head to a secret CIA base outside Kabul to secure safe passage to the U.S. amid increased risks of a terrorist attack on the capital city’s main airport.

The clandestine operation, which took place over several weeks in August, resulted in the successful evacuation of hundreds of American citizens and vulnerable Afghans, including members of the elite Afghan special forces and their family members. At least 1,000 Afghan commandos and their family members were evacuated in the overall U.S. effort.
And still this story is out there and the left brushes it off.

Spin all you want, but the evacuation was not good and a lot of people were left behind. Biden screwed it up.

Trump had 12 months to implement his plan. Why didn't he?
The exit under Trump would have been May and Biden became President in January and promptly did away with everything Trump had put into place. So no matter what Trump had planned, had he planned at all, was all for not after Biden was inaugurated. Then Biden, wisely moved it from May to September because he wasn't prepared in May. Biden knew when he was elected that this would be the case as well and failed after knowing he was going to be dealing with it in November.

This is on Biden, there were no surprises. This mess was Biden's. I am happy we are out of Afghanistan.

The exit under Trump would have been May and Biden became President in January and promptly did away with everything Trump had put into place. So no matter what Trump had planned, had he planned at all, was all for not after Biden was inaugurated. Then Biden, wisely moved it from May to September because he wasn't prepared in May. Biden knew when he was elected that this would be the case as well and failed after knowing he was going to be dealing with it in November.

This is on Biden, there were no surprises. This mess was Biden's. I am happy we are out of Afghanistan.

Trump made his deal with the Taliban in Feb 2020.

Trump made his deal with the Taliban in Feb 2020.
To be out in May of 2021, and he was not President because he lost the election, so it is on Biden who also knew of the plan to leave Afghanistan which he was happy we were doing. Good grief, did you really want Trump to take us out of Afghanistan? You are such a partisan. You can't even accept the fact Biden hung out his guy Muhammad to dry.

You are as bad as a Trumphumper, I think you should change your handle to Bidenista.

Forum List

Back