Status
Not open for further replies.
so? In the USA we have a lot more kids in lock up. We do not
call them prisons-----in some cases we call them
"CHILDREN's SHELTERS" The kids in Israeli prisons or shelters
do fine-----they get schooling and so much soap that they give bars
of the stuff to visiting relatives. Many of the kids in Israeli lock up
were stopped with bombs tied to their little bodies----sherri
is in despair because they did not explode their way to JANNAH.
Those kids are going to SAY about their experience what they know
they are expected to say. -----by their friends and relatives and
local Imams

In the US, children are not incarcerated with adults.

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometines Israle can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults - the potential for abuse is horrific and children do not have the maturity and culpability of adults. I kind of figured you'd realize that. Unless I'm wrong and you only apply it to SOME children. You don't, right?

Children should never have bombs tied to them by their parents and sent into Israel to blow people up.

That is very true! Children should NEVER have bombs tied to them by their parents to kill Israelis!!!!

I totally agree with you!:clap2:

The good thing is the time of desolation shall soon be ending and I see the hunger strikers as the ones who are ushering us into that day!

Most of the arab world is desolate. Arabs are the most uneducated, illiterate, backward losers on the planet.

Given the number of Arab students we have pursuing MS and PHD degrees in Engineering, Geology and the energy industries I would question your claim.

Perhaps, "Arabs" as a group, aren't as simplistically stereotyped as you might wish?

According to the Arab League, fully one-third of Arabs are illiterate and fully half of all Arab women are illiterate.

20 percent of Arabs earn just $2 a day.

The Arab world is last in education, literacy, health, scientific research, productivity and industrial development, according to a recent UN report.

Facts are facts.

local Imams

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometines Israle can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults - the potential for abuse is horrific and children do not have the maturity and culpability of adults. I kind of figured you'd realize that. Unless I'm wrong and you only apply it to SOME children. You don't, right?

Children should never have bombs tied to them by their parents and sent into Israel to blow people up.

Your selective moral outrage noted.

My "selective moral outrage" is, apparently not noted.

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults. Is that really so hard to understand?

Most of the Palestinian children incarcerated are done so for throwing stones.

You understand, right, that throwing stones is not the same as suicide bombers? It's a stretch, I'll admit it - but, there is a distinct difference supported by Israel's own data.

Your strawman argument is duly noted.

Which left wing, pro-arab terrorist, source is that from?

Also the terrorists intentionally use their children for terrorism to get propoganda points.

Also, throwing rocks at people in the US, is called assault with a deadly weapon.

local Imams

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometimes Israel can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

Last edited:

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults. Is that really so hard to understand?

You understand, right, that throwing stones is not the same as suicide bombers? It's a stretch, I'll admit it - but, there is a distinct difference supported by Israel's own data.

A friend was hit by a pallie stone and his head was split open. Let's throw stones at you and see how you like it, ok?

Just in case people missed who the liberal hero is, here it is again:

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ABOUT SAMER ISSAWI

• "Samer Issawi of Issawiyeh, Jerusalem was arrested in April 2002 and sentenced to 26 years for attempted murder, belonging to an unrecognized (terror) organization, military training, and possession of weapons, arms and explosive materials.
  • Sammi was a third party beneficiary of an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, he was then released during the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
  • The UN Security Council gave it's overwhelming approval of the Israeli/Palastinian agreement for prisoner exchange.
  • In July 2012 Sammi reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.
  • According to Israeli and Palestinian officials Sammi eats periodically although it is claimed that Sammi is a on a hunger strike.

"Capt. Eytan Buchman, an IDF spokesman, has provided additional details about Issawi's terror activities. He writes that Issawi was convicted of severe crimes, which including five attempts of intentional death. This included four shootings, between July 2001 and February 2002, in which Isawi and his partners fired on police cars and buses travelling between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem. In one attack, a policeman was injured and required surgery. On October 30, 2001, Isawi, together with an accomplice, fired at two students walking from the Hebrew University campus to their car in a nearby parking lot. In another case, Isawi provided guns and explosive devices to a squad, who fired on a bus. Finally, in December 2001, Isawi ordered an attack on security personnel at Hebrew University, providing a squad with a pistol and a pipebomb. Two of the squad members tracked security personnel but opted not to execute the attack."

CAMERA: Updated: Neglected Facts About Hunger-Striking Samer Issawi

Most of the arab world is desolate. Arabs are the most uneducated, illiterate, backward losers on the planet.

Given the number of Arab students we have pursuing MS and PHD degrees in Engineering, Geology and the energy industries I would question your claim.

Perhaps, "Arabs" as a group, aren't as simplistically stereotyped as you might wish?

According to the Arab League, fully one-third of Arabs are illiterate and fully half of all Arab women are illiterate.

20 percent of Arabs earn just $2 a day.

The Arab world is last in education, literacy, health, scientific research, productivity and industrial development, according to a recent UN report.

Facts are facts.

I'm not sure....there are many ways of measuring quality.

In terms of Human Development, for example:

"The basic purpose of development is to enlarge people's choices. In principle, these choices can be infinite and can change over time. People often value achievements that do not show up at all, or not immediately, in income or growth figures: greater access to knowledge, better nutrition and health services, more secure livelihoods, security against crime and physical violence, satisfying leisure hours, political and cultural freedoms and sense of participation in community activities. The objective of development is to create an enabling environment for people to enjoy long, healthy and creative lives."​

The Arab world is mixed: Indices & Data | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)

Clearly most western countries are well above the Middle East, Africa, parts of Asia and other areas. But the Middle East appears to be spread between countries rated very high (Bahrain) to High (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Kuwait) to Medium (Jordan, Algeria, Egypt) to Low (Yeman, Sudan, Afghanistan).

Now, if you look at literacy, according to UN reports....(List of countries by literacy rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

"...Over two-thirds of the world's 793 million illiterate adults are found in only eight countries (Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Nigeria, and Pakistan)"

That doesn't look like the Arab world is "last". If you look at the stats...which are actually kind of surprising - the "Arab world" is all over the board.

What I'm suggesting is, maybe you are being more swayed by propaganda than by actual data.

Just in case people missed who the liberal hero is, here it is again:

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ABOUT SAMER ISSAWI

• "Samer Issawi of Issawiyeh, Jerusalem was arrested in April 2002 and sentenced to 26 years for attempted murder, belonging to an unrecognized (terror) organization, military training, and possession of weapons, arms and explosive materials.
  • Sammi was a third party beneficiary of an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, he was then released during the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
  • The UN Security Council gave it's overwhelming approval of the Israeli/Palastinian agreement for prisoner exchange.
  • In July 2012 Sammi reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.
  • According to Israeli and Palestinian officials Sammi eats periodically although it is claimed that Sammi is a on a hunger strike.

"Capt. Eytan Buchman, an IDF spokesman, has provided additional details about Issawi's terror activities. He writes that Issawi was convicted of severe crimes, which including five attempts of intentional death. This included four shootings, between July 2001 and February 2002, in which Isawi and his partners fired on police cars and buses travelling between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem. In one attack, a policeman was injured and required surgery. On October 30, 2001, Isawi, together with an accomplice, fired at two students walking from the Hebrew University campus to their car in a nearby parking lot. In another case, Isawi provided guns and explosive devices to a squad, who fired on a bus. Finally, in December 2001, Isawi ordered an attack on security personnel at Hebrew University, providing a squad with a pistol and a pipebomb. Two of the squad members tracked security personnel but opted not to execute the attack."

CAMERA: Updated: Neglected Facts About Hunger-Striking Samer Issawi

Why do you say he's a "liberal hero"?......what liberals have canonized him?

A friend was hit by a pallie stone and his head was split open. Let's throw stones at you and see how you like it, ok?

A Palestinian friend's child was hit by a settler stone and his head was split open.

The settler child got a free pass.

Now that we got that bit over with, tell me more about the plethora of child suicide bombers incarcerated with adult criminals.

Which left wing, pro-arab terrorist, source is that from?

Ah, I think I understand your game here...let me guess: if the data refused to support your implication that Israeli jails are filled with demon Palestinian children itching to be suicide martyrs then it's obviously a left wing, pro-arab terrorist, source"?

Too funny :D

Also the terrorists intentionally use their children for terrorism to get propoganda points.

In the entire scheme of suicide bombers, that is very rare.

Also, throwing rocks at people in the US, is called assault with a deadly weapon.

In the US perhaps but in Israel, it is only regarded as such when the stone thrower is Palestinian.

but in Israel, it is only regarded as such when the stone thrower is Palestinian.

Anyone throwing stones at innocent people in Israel is treated the same. If Pallies excelled at studying and working as they excel at being anti-social monsters, they might be more successful like the Jews.

Hunger strikes continue and I continue to find comfort in Jesus words, He said blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be filled. Addameer quarterly newsletter explains all about Samers hunger strike and others.
They do not adequately discuss his legal situation. He is detained for cause, he violated the terms of the prisoner release agreement between his government and the Israeli government for which he was a third party beneficiary.

sherri>>>>>:eusa_liar:

Zionist Connery,

These Zionist lies of yours are becoming so old and stale and out dated and obsolete and redundant!

Samer Issawi remains unlawfully detained by war criminals, we just have an opinion by the UN stating Israel is carrying out war crimes in the Occupoation, the illegal settlements (with the 600,000 or so illegal war criminal extremist settlers who live on stolen land within those settlements) are war crimes. That UN document was just released within the last couple of months. And we have UN releases stating the administrative detentions of Palestinian prisoners by Israel violate intl law, also by the UN, I note.

Samer Issawi and Ayman Sharawna and all the prisoners held under administrative detention by Israel remain held unlawfully by the Israeli war criminal Occupier , in unlawful detention, the victims of war crimes. The unlawful detentions violate intl law in multiple fashions, they are held outside the OPT in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, and they are held in violation of intl laws that require persons receive trials before being detained/imprisoned.

Israel should promptly release the unlawfully detained prisoners and abide fully by her obligations under intl law.

And you should stop defending war criminals, act as if you possess at least one ounce of morality for a change.

There is more to life then defending war criminals and war crimes!

Sherri
Zionist Connery...these Zionist lies of yours blah blah blah..

Is there a post where Sherri doesn't exhibit her hate and lunacy? She's even beginning to sound like an Islamist. It's quite entertaining watching the transformation occur.

local Imams

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometimes Israel can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

If they did not throw the stones they would not be incarcerated in the first place. Perhaps you have a salient point or suggestion on how Israel should handle this situation.

A Palestinian friend's child was hit by a settler stone and his head was split open.

Now that we got that bit over with, tell me more about the plethora of child suicide bombers incarcerated with adult criminals.

Prove it.

sherri lied----pali kids are not incarcerated with adults
I have a distant relative----a very kindly woman who
is social worker for the pali kids in lock-up---sherri is
filthy nazi sow liar. The kids get schooling, and needed
instruction in personal hygiene and PSYCHOLOGICAL
counseling in those cases in which to sherri's
delight they are encouraged to blow themselves
to JANNAH for the GLORY OF ISA

sherri lied----pali kids are not incarcerated with adults
I have a distant relative----a very kindly woman who
is social worker for the pali kids in lock-up---sherri is
filthy nazi sow liar. The kids get schooling, and needed
instruction in personal hygiene and PSYCHOLOGICAL
counseling in those cases in which to sherri's
delight they are encouraged to blow themselves
to JANNAH for the GLORY OF ISA

hmmm http://www.cjpmo.org/DisplayDocument.aspx?DocumentID=1755

Israeli military law permits its army to administratively detain Palestinian children as young as 12 years old. According to the Israeli military, Palestinian children are defined as being a person under the age of 16. Therefore Palestinians over the age of 16 are sentenced as adults and imprisoned with adults.14 Approximately 20 to 30 Palestinian children are detained under administrative detention every year15. UNICEF has argued that Palestinian minors will be placed in administrative detention “as an alternative to charging them with a criminal offence, where there are concerns that there is insufficient evidence to prosecute a child”.16 According to the Fourth Geneva Convention administrative detention may not be used as a substitute for a criminal lawsuit.17
Palestinian children are also detained on the basis of stone throwing. In 2010 a total of 204 Palestinian minors were arrested for throwing stones. Most often the arrests take place at checkpoints or during the night18. During the interrogation, Palestinian minors are not granted the right to have a parent present19. Child detainees have reported the use of both physical and verbal violence during interrogation.20 UN Women has also reported that in some cases women were being culturally, verbally, psychologically, physically or sexually harassed during their detentions.21

they get solitary confinement... (never heard of that for juveniles)
The Palestinian children ? alone and bewildered ? in Israel's Al Jalame jail | World news | The Guardian

Prove it.

Why? You didn't.

local Imams

If they did not throw the stones they would not be incarcerated in the first place. Perhaps you have a salient point or suggestion on how Israel should handle this situation.

Then why aren't Jewish settler stone throwing children incarcerated? Double standard perhaps?

Then why aren't Jewish settler stone throwing children incarcerated? Double standard perhaps?

Er, Jews living in their sovereign state are not settlers. You're so obtuse.

Er, Jews living in their sovereign state are not settlers. You're so obtuse.

The West Bank isn't part of their sovereign state. But what's even more odd is Israel doesn't define it's borders. So much for being sovereign.....:cuckoo:

They are illegal colonizer's in other words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back