🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, whatever happened to that Samer (sp?) guy? I he dead yet? I forgot to check in to that thread last week to find out...
Last I heard, he choked on a pickle. Details to follow.

Maryland-----banning singing and musical instruments is HISTORICALLY
an aspect of BACK TO ISLAM movements Back to islam movements
are nothing new-----they are a periodic phenomena thruout the 1400
year history of islam -----in any place where islam exists

Back to islam episodes include rules about dress and COMPULSORY
praying often---CLEANSING operations that include getting rid of
anything "not islamic" ----like non muslims and their books and symbols
----lots of getting rid of sometimes includes ---group destructions of
the bad books, the musical instruments etc etc

Under The Fourth Geneva Convention and other provisions of intl law, Samer's detention and that of others administratively detained is unlawful. This has been addressed by intl legal authorities in numerous documents written and released over the past year. Zionist's REFUSAL to Acknowledge intl law is simply further evidence of Israel's proud embrace of her status as a Rogue Nation who sees herself as above intl law. Sherri

Geneva Convention deals with war conduct, not criminal law. Samir is not a warrior he is a slime ball criminal.

Samer is a terrorist.

WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED ABOUT SAMER ISSAWI

• "Samer Issawi of Issawiyeh, Jerusalem was arrested in April 2002 and sentenced to 26 years for attempted murder, belonging to an unrecognized (terror) organization, military training, and possession of weapons, arms and explosive materials.
  • Sammi was a third party beneficiary of an agreement between Israel and Hamas to release Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for 1,027 prisoners, he was then released during the Gilad Shalit prisoner exchange.
  • The UN Security Council gave it's overwhelming approval of the Israeli/Palastinian agreement for prisoner exchange.
  • In July 2012 Sammi reportedly violated the terms of his release by leaving Jerusalem and crossing into the nearby neighborhood of A-Ram, and was therefore rearrested.
  • According to Israeli and Palestinian officials Sammi eats periodically although it is claimed that Sammi is a on a hunger strike.

"Capt. Eytan Buchman, an IDF spokesman, has provided additional details about Issawi's terror activities. He writes that Issawi was convicted of severe crimes, which including five attempts of intentional death. This included four shootings, between July 2001 and February 2002, in which Isawi and his partners fired on police cars and buses travelling between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem. In one attack, a policeman was injured and required surgery. On October 30, 2001, Isawi, together with an accomplice, fired at two students walking from the Hebrew University campus to their car in a nearby parking lot. In another case, Isawi provided guns and explosive devices to a squad, who fired on a bus. Finally, in December 2001, Isawi ordered an attack on security personnel at Hebrew University, providing a squad with a pistol and a pipebomb. Two of the squad members tracked security personnel but opted not to execute the attack."

CAMERA: Updated: Neglected Facts About Hunger-Striking Samer Issawi

In the US samer would be serving a life sentence

but its ok sherri approves. shooting a person
to the extent that he requires surgery is a definite
ATTEMPTED MURDER thing in the US -----sherri
not only approves-----she would mourns the fact that
the bullet missed its mark because ISA WANTS
dead jews

I see the current episodic filth emanating from the isa-respecters
as a "BEGINNING OF THE END" too Major conflict is on
the horizon and as tragic is that fact-----it will end and we can
have a new begining without the filth of the isa-respecters

The good thing is the time of desolation shall soon be ending and I see the hunger strikers as the ones who are ushering us into that day!

Most of the arab world is desolate. Arabs are the most uneducated, illiterate, backward losers on the planet.

the maudlin stupidity apparent on sherri's U-TUBE thing----
is part and parcel of the culture of illiteracy

A Petitition For the Palestinian Prisoners

Justice and Fair treatment of Palestinian prisoners especially those on hunger strike

"I am very concerned about the safety and welfare of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel under administrative detentions who are on hunger strikes, in particular five prisoners who have been identified by Addameer as facing imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Samer Issawi (162days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days), The administrative detention Israel is holding Palestinian prisoners under, that include the five prisoners named above, violate international treaties Israel is bound to which internationally recognize rights to a fair trial for detainees and prisoners, to include the Fourth Geneva Convention and Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Evidence heard in secret, which provides neither the defendant nor his attorney being allowed to examine the evidence or challenge it, violates the requirements of international law that mandate fair legal proceedings and due process in detentions of prisoners. These detentions are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention. I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and call on the Israeli authorities to release these five detainees in imminent danger of death, as well as all other Palestinians in administrative detention, unless they are promptly charged with internationally recognizable criminal offenses and brought to trial in proceedings that meet international fair trial standards. I urge you to ensure the immediate transfer of Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi and other detainees on prolonged hunger strikes to a fully-equipped hospital so they can receive specialized medical care. I urge you to ensure that all detainees on hunger strike are allowed regular, private access to independent doctors, families and lawyers, treated humanely, and not punished in any way for their hunger strike, as Samer Issiwa was recently, as he and his family were attacked and beaten by Occupying soldiers when he was transported for a court appearance...."

Justice and Fair treatment of Palestinian prisoners especially those on hunger strike

Sherri

A Petitition For the Palestinian Prisoners

"I am very concerned about the safety and welfare of Palestinian prisoners held by Israel under administrative detentions who are on hunger strikes, in particular five prisoners who have been identified by Addameer as facing imminent death, Ayman Sharawna (182 days), Samer Issawi (162days), Yousef Yassin (32 days), Jafar Azzidine (32 days) and Tarek Qa’adan (32 days), The administrative detention Israel is holding Palestinian prisoners under, that include the five prisoners named above, violate international treaties Israel is bound to which internationally recognize rights to a fair trial for detainees and prisoners, to include the Fourth Geneva Convention and Article 14 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.

Evidence heard in secret, which provides neither the defendant nor his attorney being allowed to examine the evidence or challenge it, violates the requirements of international law that mandate fair legal proceedings and due process in detentions of prisoners. These detentions are war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention. I urge you to ensure Israel abides by her obligations under international law and call on the Israeli authorities to release these five detainees in imminent danger of death, as well as all other Palestinians in administrative detention, unless they are promptly charged with internationally recognizable criminal offenses and brought to trial in proceedings that meet international fair trial standards. I urge you to ensure the immediate transfer of Ayman Sharawna and Samer Issawi and other detainees on prolonged hunger strikes to a fully-equipped hospital so they can receive specialized medical care. I urge you to ensure that all detainees on hunger strike are allowed regular, private access to independent doctors, families and lawyers, treated humanely, and not punished in any way for their hunger strike, as Samer Issiwa was recently, as he and his family were attacked and beaten by Occupying soldiers when he was transported for a court appearance...."

Sherri

All this talk about hunger is making me hungry Time for dinner! Let the pallies all starve. :clap2:

598940_135299583313438_408813057_n.jpg

46903_135299316646798_1588898100_n.jpg

Here are Photos of one child prisoner, Hadeel Abu Turki, she was arrested at 14 and she is now 17 and still imprisoned by the Occupier of Palestine!

Her mother says:"the prison administration allowed me to visit my daughter once since seven months, and then stop all her family visits for security reasons, but her little brother is 14 years.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/1358...09429634/#!/groups/WeUnitedNFaiths4Palestine/

Sherri

598940_135299583313438_408813057

598940_135299583313438_408813057_n.jpg

Here is a Photo of one child prisoner, Hadeel Abu Turki, she was arrested at 14 and she is now 17 and still imprisoned by the Occupier of Palestine!

Her mother says:"the prison administration allowed me to visit my daughter once since seven months, and then stop all her family visits for security reasons, but her little brother is 14 years.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/1358...09429634/#!/groups/WeUnitedNFaiths4Palestine/

Sherri

No love for pallies brutally oppressed and murdered by their own fascist regimes?

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess what? They are lying.

You can't not eat for 7 months and still be alive.

so? In the USA we have a lot more kids in lock up. We do not
call them prisons-----in some cases we call them
"CHILDREN's SHELTERS" The kids in Israeli prisons or shelters
do fine-----they get schooling and so much soap that they give bars
of the stuff to visiting relatives. Many of the kids in Israeli lock up
were stopped with bombs tied to their little bodies----sherri
is in despair because they did not explode their way to JANNAH.
Those kids are going to SAY about their experience what they know
they are expected to say. -----by their friends and relatives and
local Imams

local Imams

In the US, children are not incarcerated with adults.

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometimes Israel can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults - the potential for abuse is horrific and children do not have the maturity and culpability of adults. I kind of figured you'd realize that. Unless I'm wrong and you only apply it to SOME children. You don't, right?

local Imams

In the US, children are not incarcerated with adults.

In Israel, Palestinian children ARE incarcerated with adults and no, they did not have bombs tied to their bodies. Mostly, they threw stones. So get a grip, and realize - sometines Israle can be wrong. A novel idea, but savor it. It can happen.

Children should NEVER be incarcerated with adults - the potential for abuse is horrific and children do not have the maturity and culpability of adults. I kind of figured you'd realize that. Unless I'm wrong and you only apply it to SOME children. You don't, right?

Children should never have bombs tied to them by their parents and sent into Israel to blow people up.

Your selective moral outrage noted.

local Imams

are you disingenuous EVERY day? :eusa_eh: Stop putting words into people's mouths :eusa_hand:

The good thing is the time of desolation shall soon be ending and I see the hunger strikers as the ones who are ushering us into that day!

Most of the arab world is desolate. Arabs are the most uneducated, illiterate, backward losers on the planet.

Given the number of Arab students we have pursuing MS and PHD degrees in Engineering, Geology and the energy industries I would question your claim.

Perhaps, "Arabs" as a group, aren't as simplistically stereotyped as you might wish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back