🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
from sherri---on THIS THREAD (therefore not "off topic)

I cannot help but think about the crowds who watched as Jesus was crucified and their cheers and their laughter and their mocking and cruel and inhumane words. It is kind of like each of the posters here by their words they write are crucifying Jesus one more time! We see the choices to love or to hate are the same now as then and many still making that second choice. Sherri

so glad you are back, sherri. I am having trouble finding the
episode you describe which according to you is described in the
book "NEW TESTAMENT" can you tell me where in the new
testament there is a description of crowds of people who had
come to witness the crucifixtion of jesus were laughing and mocking?
I recall the mocking by roman soldiers who were doing the crucifixtion.
Of what sort of people were the "mocking crowds" made up?

More than likely, there was no cheering for Jesus's execution as Jews were the followers
of Jesus, a Jew.

The New Testament records the Jews warmly welcoming Jesus into Jerusalem for Passover and throwing palm branches, a sign of victory over the Romans, thus, fulfilling
his messianic mission

Maryland---meet sherri---she is a fan of the deicide myth. When I
first encountered muslims they MOCKED the very idea that Jesus
was crucified ----in fact my first visit to a mosque took place on a
GOOD FRIDAY and the topic of the friday sermon (khubah-
jumaat) was the PERVERSE LIE WHICH IS GOOD FRIDAY--
which according to the good visiting genius Imam---was
invented by the "PERVERSE LIARS"--THE CHRISTIANS ---
whose motive for lying is to "DESTROY ISLAM"

far more recently---muslims have become adherents of the
deicide myth in order to make nice with "christians" like
sherri. Sherri is very much in favor of resurrecting libels
used by her kith and kin as the basis for slitting the throats
of jewish infants I actually remember when it happened--
ARAFART---sometime in the 1980s---went to a church and
prayed ---addressing "OUR DEAR LORD JESUS"-----I
remember it well and saw the sherri-phenomenon coming.
A prayer to "our dear lord jesus" is a crime in islam---
something called "SHIRK"---but anything goes when it
comes to the greater cause----more reasons to slit
jewish baby throats

The Jews were the early followers of Jesus as the messiah. It was the Roman Prefect [Governor] Pontius Pilate who found Jesus guilty of insurrection having been viewed as King of Israel and King of the Jews. There could be only one king and those were Roman Emperors Augustus and Tiberias. The inscription on Jesus's Cross was King of the Jews.

Crucifixion was a Roman means of execution.

Islam erroneously teaches that Jesus was not crucified, an imposter was crucified. Islam is the religion of the ignorant

Last edited:

what people? how does that come to be
"mocking and laughing" ?

I read the new testament----and do recall that there was some
concept which involved letting ONE of the victims off the nail

some people chose---a particular person-----not jesus.
Even if one believes that story it is simply a matter of
a choice made of one over the other.

All the crucifixtions were done for CRIMES AGAINST
ROME-------in fact tens of thousands were crucified for
that particular crime making those thousands very
POPULAR with the people. The only way for the story
to be remotely true would be that the person they
chose was MORE popular than was jesus----the idea that
jews in CROWDS wanted people crucified is ludicrous.
Execution by torture and as an entertainment does
not exist in Judaism ---either law or history------sherri's
concept is a PROJECTION of the POV of her fellow
islamicists and inquisitionists Crucifixtions were
done in a remote area ---away from the temple---
The temple is not a mosque where mutilations and
beheadings are the JUMAH ATTRACTION. The romans
were aware of the fact that jews would not tolerate
those actions in the center of jerusalem. Maybe the
crowd consisted of those JEBUSITE ARABS that
Saigon theorized

what people? how does that come to be
"mocking and laughing" ?

I read the new testament----and do recall that there was some
concept which involved letting ONE of the victims off the nail

some people chose---a particular person-----not jesus.
Even if one believes that story it is simply a matter of
a choice made of one over the other.

All the crucifixtions were done for CRIMES AGAINST
ROME-------in fact tens of thousands were crucified for
that particular crime making those thousands very
POPULAR with the people. The only way for the story
to be remotely true would be that the person they
chose was MORE popular than was jesus----the idea that
jews in CROWDS wanted people crucified is ludicrous.
Execution by torture and as an entertainment does
not exist in Judaism ---either law or history------sherri's
concept is a PROJECTION of the POV of her fellow
islamicists and inquisitionists Crucifixtions were
done in a remote area ---away from the temple---
The temple is not a mosque where mutilations and
beheadings are the JUMAH ATTRACTION. The romans
were aware of the fact that jews would not tolerate
those actions in the center of jerusalem. Maybe the
crowd consisted of those JEBUSITE ARABS that
Saigon theorized

The suggestion that Jews who worshipped Jesus would openly call for his murder and also blame their own children for his murder doesn't pass the laugh test. Particularly, given that earlier, those same Jews welcomed Jesus to Jerusalem as a hero and messiah.

The evangelists who wrote the Gospels wanted to ingratiate themselves to the Romans and so they pinned the blame for Jesus's plight on the Jews. Pontius Pilate, who executed Jesus, was a bloodthirsty tyrant who did not need the Jews to order Jesus's death.

Remember, the Gospels come from the words "good news" and were intended to spread the good word of Jesus, not to accurately record history.

The Second Vatican Council absolved Jews of the accusation of deicide.

Hunger strikes continue and I continue to find comfort in Jesus words, He said blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be filled. Addameer quarterly newsletter explains all about Samers hunger strike and others.
They do not adequately discuss his legal situation. He is detained for cause, he violated the terms of the prisoner release agreement between his government and the Israeli government for which he was a third party beneficiary.

sherri>>>>>:eusa_liar:

Zionist Connery,

These Zionist lies of yours are becoming so old and stale and out dated and obsolete and redundant!

Samer Issawi remains unlawfully detained by war criminals, we just have an opinion by the UN stating Israel is carrying out war crimes in the Occupoation, the illegal settlements (with the 600,000 or so illegal war criminal extremist settlers who live on stolen land within those settlements) are war crimes. That UN document was just released within the last couple of months. And we have UN releases stating the administrative detentions of Palestinian prisoners by Israel violate intl law, also by the UN, I note.

Samer Issawi and Ayman Sharawna and all the prisoners held under administrative detention by Israel remain held unlawfully by the Israeli war criminal Occupier , in unlawful detention, the victims of war crimes. The unlawful detentions violate intl law in multiple fashions, they are held outside the OPT in violation of The Fourth Geneva Convention, and they are held in violation of intl laws that require persons receive trials before being detained/imprisoned.

Israel should promptly release the unlawfully detained prisoners and abide fully by her obligations under intl law.

And you should stop defending war criminals, act as if you possess at least one ounce of morality for a change.

There is more to life then defending war criminals and war crimes!

Sherri

Any claims are for the parties to the agreement to make and Palestine has been silent. You have not made any cohesive or convincing argument of his behalf. Indeed, to date you have not made one coherent statement regarding anything...:alcoholic:

sherri>>>>:eusa_liar:

Under The Fourth Geneva Convention and other provisions of intl law, Samer's detention and that of others administratively detained is unlawful. This has been addressed by intl legal authorities in numerous documents written and released over the past year. Zionist's REFUSAL to Acknowledge intl law is simply further evidence of Israel's proud embrace of her status as a Rogue Nation who sees herself as above intl law. Sherri

Under The Fourth Geneva Convention and other provisions of intl law, Samer's detention and that of others administratively detained is unlawful. This has been addressed by intl legal authorities in numerous documents written and released over the past year. Zionist's REFUSAL to Acknowledge intl law is simply further evidence of Israel's proud embrace of her status as a Rogue Nation who sees herself as above intl law. Sherri

Geneva law doesn't apply. The Geneva Conventions regulate the treatment of civilians during war.

You're allowed to be uneducated. :lol:

Geneva law doesn't apply. The Geneva Conventions regulate the treatment of civilians during war.

maryland----meet sherri. She is an adherent of shariah-----
according to SHARIAH-----dar al islam is at war with jews
till the day of judgement------ALSO----all muslims are
"CIVILIANS" even the sluts with bombs on their stinking
asses are IMMUNE from resistence to their noble deeds.
It is a matter of perspective

Maryland,

The International Court Of Justice holds otherwise, as addressed in the 2004 Opinion on the illegal Wall, the Court holds that the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention apply to Israel's Occupation of Palestine.

I will believe them, they are the highest legal authority in our world, and I will disregard your opinion, as you have no established expertise whatsoever!

Sherri

Geneva law won't apply to the izraelis in the coming war, no safety under a white flag of truce, no restriction of using white phosphorous on civilians, or cluster munitions dropped in civilian areas

Maryland,

The International Court Of Justice holds otherwise, as addressed in the 2004 Opinion on the illegal Wall, the Court holds that the provisions of the Fourth Geneva Convention apply to Israel's Occupation of Palestine.

I will believe them, they are the highest legal authority in our world, and I will disregard your opinion, as you have no established expertise whatsoever!

Sherri

The ICJ has no jurisdiction in Israeli matters and its judgments are non-binding.

When might Syria, which has slaughtered 30,000 Rabs and at least 1,000 pallies, going to comply with the Geneva Conventions?

Geneva law won't apply to the izraelis in the coming war, no safety under a white flag of truce, no restriction of using white phosphorous on civilians, or cluster munitions dropped in civilian areas

The fucktard knows :lol:

Maryland,

Sherri

The ICJ has no jurisdiction in Israeli matters and its judgments are non-binding.

When might Syria, which has slaughtered 30,000 Rabs and at least 1,000 pallies, going
to comply with the Geneva Conventions?

Maryland ---sherri is a lawyer-----she has SPECIAL RIGHTS
I have some minor experience with lawyers in action which
lead me to conclude that the OATH administered
to witnesses SHOULD BE ADMINISTERED to
lawyers rather than the simple civilian witnesses

recently ----a judge and a lawyer-----in a case I was following
OPENLY suspended the courtroom hearing in order to
engage in an exparte-conference with the witness----following
which they SNATCHED documented evidence----IN THE COURT
ROOM from the hand of the respondent and announced
NOW IT IS LIKE IT NEVER EXISTED. The judge and
the lawyer for the petitioner DECLARED THEIR RIGHT
TO DO SO both should be jailed for perjury---
but they were not sworn------so it does not count
that they LIED ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS

sherri can say anything----she is not "SWORN"

Statement of Samer Issawi in today's The Guardian:

"My story is no different from that of many other Palestinian young people who were born and have lived their whole lives under Israeli occupation. At 17, I was arrested for the first time, and jailed for two years. I was arrested again in my early 20s, at the height of the second intifada in Ramallah, during an Israeli invasion of numerous cities in the West Bank – what Israel called Operation Defensive Shield. I was sentenced to 30 years in prison on charges relating to my resistance to the occupation. I am not the first member of my family to be jailed on my people's long march towards freedom. My grandfather, a founding member of the PLO, was sentenced to death by the British Mandate authorities, whose laws are used by Israel to this day to oppress my people; he escaped hours before he was due to be executed. My brother, Fadi, was killed in 1994, aged just 16, by Israeli forces during a demonstration in the West Bank following the Ibrahimi mosque massacre in Hebron. Medhat, another brother, has served 19 years in prison. My other brothers, Firas, Ra'afat and Shadi were each imprisoned for five to 11 years. My sister, Shireen, has been arrested numerous times and has served a year in prison. My brother's home has been destroyed. My mother's water and electricity have been cut off. My family, along with the people of my beloved city Jerusalem, are continuously harassed and attacked, but they continue to defend Palestinian rights and prisoners. After almost 10 years in prison, I was released in the Egypt-sponsored deal between Israel and Hamas to release the Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. However, on 7 July 2012, I was arrested again near Hizma, an area within the municipality of Jerusalem, on charges of violating the terms of my release (that I should not leave Jerusalem). Others who were released as part of that deal were also arrested, some with no declared reason. Accordingly, I began a hunger strike on 1 August to protest against my illegal imprisonment and Israel's violation of the agreement.

My health has deteriorated greatly, but I will continue my hunger strike until victory or martyrdom. This is my last remaining stone to throw at the tyrants and jailers in the face of the racist occupation that humiliates our people. I draw my strength from all the free people in the world who want an end to the Israeli occupation. My weak heartbeat endures thanks to this solidarity and support; my weak voice gains its strength from voices that are louder, and can penetrate the prison walls. My battle is not just for my own freedom. My fellow hunger strikers, Ayman, Tarik and Ja'afar, and I are fighting a battle for all Palestinians against the Israeli occupation and its prisons. What I endure is little compared to the sacrifice of Palestinians in Gaza, where thousands have died or been injured as a result of brutal Israeli attacks and an unprecedented and inhuman siege...."

The rest of his statement can be read at the link below.

We are fighting for all Palestinians | Samer Issawi | Comment is free | The Guardian

Sherri

Statement of Samer Issawi in today's The Guardian:

"My story is no different from that of many other Palestinian young people who were born and have lived their whole lives under Israeli occupation. At 17, I was arrested for the first time, and jailed for two years. I was arrested again in my early 20s, at the height of the second intifada in Ramallah, during an Israeli invasion of numerous cities in the West Bank – what Israel called Operation Defensive Shield. I was sentenced to 30 years in prison on charges relating to my resistance to the occupation. I am not the first member of my family to be jailed on my people's long march towards freedom. My grandfather, a founding member of the PLO, was sentenced to death by the British Mandate authorities, whose laws are used by Israel to this day to oppress my people; he escaped hours before he was due to be executed. My brother, Fadi, was killed in 1994, aged just 16, by Israeli forces during a demonstration in the West Bank following the Ibrahimi mosque massacre in Hebron. Medhat, another brother, has served 19 years in prison. My other brothers, Firas, Ra'afat and Shadi were each imprisoned for five to 11 years. My sister, Shireen, has been arrested numerous times and has served a year in prison. My brother's home has been destroyed. My mother's water and electricity have been cut off. My family, along with the people of my beloved city Jerusalem, are continuously harassed and attacked, but they continue to defend Palestinian rights and prisoners. After almost 10 years in prison, I was released in the Egypt-sponsored deal between Israel and Hamas to release the Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit in exchange for Palestinian prisoners. However, on 7 July 2012, I was arrested again near Hizma, an area within the municipality of Jerusalem, on charges of violating the terms of my release (that I should not leave Jerusalem). Others who were released as part of that deal were also arrested, some with no declared reason. Accordingly, I began a hunger strike on 1 August to protest against my illegal imprisonment and Israel's violation of the agreement.

My health has deteriorated greatly, but I will continue my hunger strike until victory or martyrdom. This is my last remaining stone to throw at the tyrants and jailers in the face of the racist occupation that humiliates our people. I draw my strength from all the free people in the world who want an end to the Israeli occupation. My weak heartbeat endures thanks to this solidarity and support; my weak voice gains its strength from voices that are louder, and can penetrate the prison walls. My battle is not just for my own freedom. My fellow hunger strikers, Ayman, Tarik and Ja'afar, and I are fighting a battle for all Palestinians against the Israeli occupation and its prisons. What I endure is little compared to the sacrifice of Palestinians in Gaza, where thousands have died or been injured as a result of brutal Israeli attacks and an unprecedented and inhuman siege...."

The rest of his statement can be read at the link below.

We are fighting for all Palestinians | Samer Issawi | Comment is free | The Guardian

Sherri

No love for the 1000 pallies slaughtered by the religion of murder in Syria? You're not much of a humanitarian, are you? :lol:

Syria: NGO says war causes 1000 Palestinian deaths - Syria - ANSAMed.it

Maryland,

Sherri

When might Syria, which has slaughtered 30,000 Rabs and at least 1,000 pallies, going
to comply with the Geneva Conventions?

Maryland ---sherri is a lawyer-----she has SPECIAL RIGHTS
I have some minor experience with lawyers in action which
lead me to conclude that the OATH administered
to witnesses SHOULD BE ADMINISTERED to
lawyers rather than the simple civilian witnesses

recently ----a judge and a lawyer-----in a case I was following
OPENLY suspended the courtroom hearing in order to
engage in an exparte-conference with the witness----following
which they SNATCHED documented evidence----IN THE COURT
ROOM from the hand of the respondent and announced
NOW IT IS LIKE IT NEVER EXISTED. The judge and
the lawyer for the petitioner DECLARED THEIR RIGHT
TO DO SO both should be jailed for perjury---
but they were not sworn------so it does not count
that they LIED ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS

sherri can say anything----she is not "SWORN"

I'm very well-acquainted with the law. Sherri, not so much

samer is a hero in the eyes of sherri----just as is adolf abu ali
---no one should be surprised

Another article in The Guardian.

Palestinian hunger striker demands UK impose sanctions on Israel Samer Issawi, whose imprisonment has sparked West Bank protests, argues Britain must take responsibility for oppression

"A hunger-striking Palestinian prisoner whose detention without charge in Israel has sparked violent protests across the West Bank has called on the British government to force Israel to abandon its practice of administrative detention. Writing for Comment is free, Samer Issawi – who was hospitalised last Wednesday evening having refused food for more than 210 days in protest at his imprisonment – argues that Britain should take responsibility for its role in the genesis of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the subsequent suffering of Palestinians.

Pointing to the UK's "historic responsibility for the tragedy of my people", he says the British government should impose sanctions on Israel "until it ends the occupation, recognises Palestinian rights and frees all Palestinian political prisoners". "Israel would not dare continue its oppression of the Palestinians without the support of western governments," Issawi writes."

Palestinian hunger striker demands UK impose sanctions on Israel | World news | guardian.co.uk

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back