🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherri, if you are a christian then spend your time defending the gospel not those who are trying to destroy the gospel and replace it with a one world Islamic Caliphate that denies Jesus Christ is God. You need to make up your mind about who it is you are serving.

Is it Christ or is it Belial?

Would you be comfortable with Gracia Burnam reading this blog? I don't believe you would. I believe you were effected by her testimony of losing her husband to Islamic terrorists and being a hostage of them herself for over a year. This is serious business, Sherri. You need to make up your mind. The bible says a Double minded man will receive nothing from God. You have many good things you could be receiving including the salvation of your loved ones so don't delay on the matter.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Connery,

You are going to have to do better than that, to prove anything here, about the conflict today in Palestine. Suicide bombings stopped in 2006, your 2006 article says nothing about anything happening today in Palestine. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine in 2006 after Hamas announced they were stopping them, and their announcement was made in 2006. Anything that happened in 2006 has zero relevance to address Israel's continuing violations of intl law in their detentions of Palestinian prisoners today.

Sherri

Connery,

You are going to have to do better than that, to prove anything here, about the conflict today in Palestine. Suicide bombings stopped in 2006, your 2006 article says nothing about anything happening today in Palestine. Suicide bombings stopped in Palestine in 2006 after Hamas announced they were stopping them, and their announcement was made in 2006. Anything that happened in 2006 has zero relevance to address Israel's continuing violations of intl law in their detentions of Palestinian prisoners today.

Sherri

"Palestine," the British name for Israel under the British Mandate, ceased to exist in 1948 with termination of the Mandate and Israeli statehood. :lol:

Connery,

Sherri

Why is it 'irrelevant', because you said so? I don't remember the election where you were designated the one who decides such things - care to show me the vote tally?

Connery,

Sherri

Israel has violated no laws. You just made it up.

US President Barack Obama...
The bond between the United States and Israel is unbreakable. It encompasses our national security interests, our strategic interests, but most importantly, the bond of two democracies who share a common set of values."
http://www.america.gov/st/texttrans-english/2010/July/20100706202400su0.7042963.html#

Last edited:
Sherri, if you are a christian then spend your time defending the gospel not those who are trying to destroy the gospel and replace it with a one world Islamic Caliphate that denies Jesus Christ is God. You need to make up your mind about who it is you are serving.

Would you be comfortable with Gracia Burnam reading this blog? I don't believe you would. I believe you were effected by her testimony of losing her husband to Islamic terrorists and being a hostage of them herself for over a year. This is serious business, Sherri. You need to make up your mind. The bible says a Double minded man will receive nothing from God. You have many good things you could be receiving including the salvation of your loved ones so don't delay on the matter.

-Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

A relationship with Christ is a personal one, Jesus and the Holy Spirit leads individual Christians. If Christians lived only to preach the Gospel, then men like Martin Luther King Jr would not have done all of the work they have done to oppose social injustices. Why don't you spend a bit of time thinking about that? Christians have a personal relationship with Christ, He leads each of us where He desires us to go. The command to love our neighbor as ourself is not a command to pick out certain groups to love. And who is our neighbor? Those we confront in our personal walks with Christ who are hurting, who are in need, the ones Jesus gives us each individually a burden to care about. I cannot tell another Christian who it is that Jesus places on their hearts to love, and another Christian cannot tell me that either.

We see through a glass darkly! But one day we will see everything perfectly clearly! And what a day that shall be!

Sherri

You are such a disgusting liar.

I am addressing events uncovered in Rachel Corrie's trial.

What is not true?

I took a huge prison shit on her grave site.

easy sherri----the article you posted from MONDOWEISS is not
your fault---I will assume that the pile of shit nonsense does
appear in that website An example of shit ----the sister of
CORRIE OBJECTED TO THE FACT of tissue sampling for
histological examination----- Any lawyer should know the
answer to that one which is TOO DAMNED BAD!!! no one
asked the sister ---In fact the judge should have thrown
her ass out of the courtroom. Relatives do not get to decide
how autopsies ----which in a case like that of corrie are
mandatory-----should be done. ALL autopsies include
tissue sampling-----an autopsy cannot be done without
sampling tissues. well--sherri---it is your fault that you
know nothing about medico-legal issues

In Israel children are not incarcerated with adults The problem here lies
with what islamo nazi pigs decide to call "children" They seen to have
a habit of describing fully grown 17 year olds who attempt murder or
who do murder as "children". Fact is-----in the USA we prosecute such
monsters as adults too They are too dangerous to imprison together with
children. Even in USA jails----JIHADIST SCUM are very dangerous to the
other convicts and to the guards

However, Palestine has no problem using minors as new terrorist recruits. Mariam Farahat, who was elected to the Palestinian parliament said, "We consider it holy duty," she told ABC News. "Our land is occupied. You take all the means to banish the occupier. I sacrificed my children for this holy, patriotic duty. I love my children, but as Muslims we pressure ourselves and sacrifice our emotions for the interest of the homeland. The greater interest takes precedence to the personal interest."

She is most famous for her presence in a Hamas video, showing her 17-year-old how to attack Israelis and telling him not to return. Shortly afterward, he killed five students in a Jewish settlement before he was killed himself."

Suicide Bombers' Mother Elected to Palestinian Parliament

Sweet Jesus, these are the kind of people the Pallies are electing to office?:eek:

-Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

A relationship with Christ is a personal one, Jesus and the Holy Spirit leads individual Christians. If Christians lived only to preach the Gospel, then men like Martin Luther King Jr would not have done all of the work they have done to oppose social injustices.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel - SFGate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Connery,

Sherri

Why is it 'irrelevant', because you said so? I don't remember the election where you were designated the one who decides such things - care to show me the vote tally?

His article is irrelevant because it is a 2006 article about suicide bombings, and suicide bombings ended in 2006. How can suicide bombings in 2006, that no longer are occurring, justify torture and unlawful detentions of Palestinain children by Israel today?

Connery,

Sherri

His article is irrelevant because it is a 2006 article about suicide bombings, and suicide bombings ended in 2006. How can suicide bombings in 2006, that no longer are occurring, justify torture and unlawful detentions of Palestinain children by Israel today?

Barack Obama...
The slaughter of innocent Israelis is not resistance -- it's injustice.

Let's be honest: Israel is surrounded by neighbors that have waged repeated wars against it. Israel's citizens have been killed by rockets fired at their houses and suicide bombs on their buses. Israel's children come of age knowing that throughout the region, other children are taught to hate them. Israel, a small country of less than eight million people, looks out at a world where leaders of much larger nations threaten to wipe it off of the map.These facts cannot be denied.
Remarks by President Obama in Address to the United Nations General Assembly | The White House

Back to the issue of the Palestinian prisoners, there is lots of news today.

"Haniyeh urges Palestinians to join 'prisoners' intifada'

"GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh on Sunday urged Palestinians at home and in the diaspora to continue the "prisoners' intifada" to support detainees in Israeli jails. "We will fight in all arenas, take responsibility and pay the toll for the sake of their freedom," Haniyeh said at a photo exhibition in Gaza City in support of prisoners.

Detainees on hunger strike are not seeking media attention but are fighting a real battle, the Hamas premier said, adding that solidarity activities were a duty to prisoners. "These images tell the story of a people and a cause. They tell a story of imprisonment and a blessed march of Jihad on the land of Palestine, namely in prisons," Haniyeh added"

Haniyeh urges Palestinians to join 'prisoners' intifada' | Maan News Agency

Sherri

Palestinian youth severely beaten by Israeli soldiers near Huwara

Defence for Children International-Palestine Section March 2, 2013

"Ramallah —Two Israeli soldiers wrestled a Palestinian youth to the ground and severely beat him around the Huwara checkpoint near Nablus on Saturday during clashes with demonstrators supporting Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike. Israeli soldiers detained Shaker M, 17, who was among a group of stone-throwing Palestinian youth attempting to flee the scene, according to Adnan Rabi, a lawyer with Defence for Children International Palestine. The soldiers repeatedly punched and kicked Shaker and struck him with their rifles, injuring his arm and breaking his right thumb when he tried to protect his head. Shaker had a broken nose, black left eye, and multiple bruises on his body when Rabi saw him in the Israeli Salem military court, north of Jenin, on Wednesday. He was later taken to hospital and had a cast put on his hand. The judged ordered the military prosecution to investigate the case and report back to the court, Rabi said.

"The excessive use of force in this case is extreme, but not shocking given the frequency of such incidents," said Rabi. "During arrest, transfer and interrogation, Palestinian children report that they are often subjected to some form of physical violence, such as being shoved, slapped, kicked or punched. When arrests occur in tense situations the physical violence is generally more severe.""

Palestinian youth severely beaten by Israeli soldiers near Huwara :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

Sherri

-Jeremiah

Jeremiah,

A relationship with Christ is a personal one, Jesus and the Holy Spirit leads individual Christians. If Christians lived only to preach the Gospel, then men like Martin Luther King Jr would not have done all of the work they have done to oppose social injustices.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.

Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.
"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel - SFGate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

Let me explain that to defend Israel is a righteous act. MLK was violently opposed to Communism also. He spoke out against evil. What troubles me here is that Sherri is not opposing evil but aligning herself with it to be used as a weapon against Christians and Jews. It is an abberation of the teachings of the bible and my attempt here to gently persuade her of the dangers of it. I hope I've made my point more plain to you with this one. - Jeremiah

Palestinian youth severely beaten by Israeli soldiers near Huwara

Defence for Children International-Palestine Section March 2, 2013

"Ramallah —Two Israeli soldiers wrestled a Palestinian youth to the ground and severely beat him around the Huwara checkpoint near Nablus on Saturday during clashes with demonstrators supporting Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike. Israeli soldiers detained Shaker M, 17, who was among a group of stone-throwing Palestinian youth attempting to flee the scene, according to Adnan Rabi, a lawyer with Defence for Children International Palestine. The soldiers repeatedly punched and kicked Shaker and struck him with their rifles, injuring his arm and breaking his right thumb when he tried to protect his head. Shaker had a broken nose, black left eye, and multiple bruises on his body when Rabi saw him in the Israeli Salem military court, north of Jenin, on Wednesday. He was later taken to hospital and had a cast put on his hand. The judged ordered the military prosecution to investigate the case and report back to the court, Rabi said.

"The excessive use of force in this case is extreme, but not shocking given the frequency of such incidents," said Rabi. "During arrest, transfer and interrogation, Palestinian children report that they are often subjected to some form of physical violence, such as being shoved, slapped, kicked or punched. When arrests occur in tense situations the physical violence is generally more severe.""

Palestinian youth severely beaten by Israeli soldiers near Huwara :: www.uruknet.info :: informazione dal medio oriente :: information from middle east :: [vs-1]

Sherri

The arab or left wing propoganda rags mean nothing. The left wing groups nonsense is even worse than that.

They just make shit up.

isa respecting sherri throws her support behind the
jihadists world wide in their quest to blow the brains out
of jewish kids as per the citation below>>>

Gaza Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh on Sunday urged
Palestinians at home and in the diaspora to continue
the "prisoners' intifada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back