🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
people on rosie's side need to call her out on her vile statements or they're no better than she is.
Do we operate here under the 1st Amendment or under Shariah law? Everyone posting here has their own opininion and no one is responsible for others. You can tell by reading a post if you should ignore others or not.

to which of my many vile statements does DOT COM refer?

We have been seeing protests in the West Bank every day for the unlawfully held prisoners, I expect tomorrow will be a big day for protests after Friday Prayers. I was reading there are presently about 200 children detained, close to 200 women political prisoners, about 200 held under administrative detention, and there are still 12 elected Palestinian lawmakers detained.

people on rosie's side need to call her out on her vile statements or they're no better than she is.

I agree. And I have. Not that I expected some here to notice: they're having way too much fun.

So, which of you brave stalwarts is going to call posters on their claims others are going to Hell, or have no conscience, or refuse to see certain people as human beings - or are 'paid shills' ?

If I'd ever seen seal take issue with that shit, his current hissy-fit might have some credibility for me.

As it is, he's pretty well convinced me that this fuss is entirely about seal's NEEEEEED to be a center of attention fomenting contention.

And it seems to me that Dot Com might begin to recognize this as a rerun of prior episodes.....

I think it is time for Frau Sherri to end this thread since a Christian organization in Israel has reported the following. Maybe now it is time for Frau Sherri to turn her attention to the Christians who are suffering in Muslim jails. Any "good Christian woman" would do so.

Palestinian hunger strikes end, easing tensions in West Bank
Tensions in the West Bank took a step towards greater calm on Wednesday when two Palestinian prisoners whose hunger strike had stoked anger leading to a recent string of clashes declared that they were ending their demonstrations in return for a promise that Israel would release them on 21 May. "Jaafar Izzedine and Tarek Qaadan have paused their hunger strike," said Qadura Fares, head of an advocacy group for Palestinian prisoners. In related news, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas hosted UK National Security Adviser Nigel Kim Darroch on Wednesday, telling his guest that Israel's plan to build in the area known as E1 between Jerusalem and Ma'aleh Adumim was a "red line" for the Palestinians that must not be crossed.

We have been seeing protests in the West Bank every day for the unlawfully held prisoners, I expect tomorrow will be a big day for protests after Friday Prayers. I was reading there are presently about 200 children detained, close to 200 women political prisoners, about 200 held under administrative detention, and there are still 12 elected Palestinian lawmakers detained.

Does being an 'elected Palestinian lawmaker' immunize a person somehow? I'd find it distressing that the Palestinian electorate could support 12 criminals - but then there's Blago, Cianci, Rosty, and a few others in the US I can think of so that's not really remarkable per se but the numbers do seem high.

i have seen numerous pro-palestinian posters call out other people who who made pro-palestinian statements but who were racist and anti-semitic. i cannot really recall a jewish/zionist poster calling out another jewish/zionist poster for anything.

but even beyond the silence in the face of these bigots, they actually interact with them at times in a positive manner and even thank them.

i cannot imagine myself having a discussion about art with adolf hitler divorced rom the genocide he was committing.

Really? So when did you or anyone else call Sunni on his 'Greed is in the Juden DNA'? Or on his blatant Holocaust denial? Or on his claiming the 'Protocols' were real in any sense of the word?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRu2mUcFXpg&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Noam Chomsky on Palestine & Israel - YouTube[/ame]

i have seen numerous pro-palestinian posters call out other people who who made pro-palestinian statements but who were racist and anti-semitic. i cannot really recall a jewish/zionist poster calling out another jewish/zionist poster for anything.

but even beyond the silence in the face of these bigots, they actually interact with them at times in a positive manner and even thank them.

i cannot imagine myself having a discussion about art with adolf hitler divorced rom the genocide he was committing.

Really? So when did you or anyone else call Sunni on his 'Greed is in the Juden DNA'? Or on his blatant Holocaust denial? Or on his claiming the 'Protocols' were real in any
sense of the word?

I (irose ) wish someone would tell me what it is I posted to which
anyone objects. I will be happy to discuss the issue

It is interesting how Chomsky defines true support for a nation, it is supporting the people in the nation and their rights, all of the people's rights, desiring intl law be abided by, desiring Israel abide by her obligations under intl law. This video I posted was from a few months ago.

It is interesting how Chomsky defines true support for a nation, it is supporting the people in the nation and their rights, all of the people's rights, desiring intl law be abided by, desiring Israel abide by her obligations under intl law. This video I posted was from a few months ago.

Shove your intl law you know where. People who desire life and liberty will fight you with our dying breath.

Protests are occurring worldwide for the Palestinian prisoners, there so many Facebook campaigns and they are in different languages, from places all over the world, there is even a Spanish one. Protests are for those on hunger strike, protest of the prisoner tortured to death, protests demanding the release of all Palestinian political prisoners, they are all being held unlawfully. Eyes of people all over the world are opening to the Injustice of the Occupation. Where does that take us, I think only time will tell. But I grow more optimistic every day that passes!

Protests are occurring worldwide for the Palestinian prisoners, there so many Facebook campaigns and they are in different languages, from places all over the world, there is even a Spanish one. Protests are for those on hunger strike, protest of the prisoner tortured to death, protests demanding the release of all Palestinian political prisoners, they are all being held unlawfully. Eyes of people all over the world are opening to the Injustice of the Occupation. Where does that take us, I think only time will tell. But I grow more optimistic every day that passes!

LOL. :clap2:

But where are these "noble" people when it comes to protesting about the Christians being held in Muslim jails. Are these protesters just partial to Muslims and the Christian can just rot in these jails?

Start a thread on it then, but stop trying to derail this particular topic into one of Christians vs Muslims.

But where are these "noble" people when it comes to protesting about the Christians being held in Muslim jails. Are these protesters just partial to Muslims and the Christian can just rot in these jails?

Start a thread on it then, but stop trying to derail this particular topic into one of Christians vs Muslims.
As I have stated before, we are referring to Palestinians as Muslims and it is a reality that Palestinians are indigenous to Syria, Jordan and Egypt. Ask any of the learned Zionists here. The antis know the truth, but then Taqiyyah rules them.

It is interesting that sherri missed the fact that ISRAEL ---and the jewish people could
survive chomsky's recommendations regarding THE RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE---in fact
survive very well-----but the idea is so destructive to islam and 'islamic countries" that
islamic countries have REFUSED to accept a concept of the RIGHTS OF MAN to date
and would never be able to cope with the plan chomsky advises for "palestine"
BTW it is not a new plan-----its been kicked around for more than a decade ---at least.
I had a conversation with a retired Israeli diplomat at least ten years ago ----he described
the SAME PLAN------I was a bit taken aback and said "you mean jews will have the
passport of 'the palestinian state' "" the man said "yes" I said "it sounds 'weird
to me" he said "you can get used to it"

poor sherri ----so dim she does not realized that she agreed to the destruction
of islam "RIGHTS OF ALL PEOPLE" yup---including the 20% of the population
of saudi arabia that is not muslim -----lots of christians and hindus-----well not many jews---
but jews do visit on short gigs when a saudi needs a good doctor-----maybe a few will
decide to stay now that they ALL GET FULL RIGHTS. Indian hindus do the FAMILY
thing-----always more and more FAMILY adding on to group---who knows---maybe
one day SAUDI ARABIA CAN BE A HINDU COUNTRY

During the early days of the ARAB SPRING-----I argued that so many
muslims saw the "REVOLUTION" as an opportunity to impose SHARIAH
STATES -----lots of sherri types insisted "THEY HAVE A RIGHT IF THEY ARE
A MAJORITY " LOL not according to sherri and chomsky (well--actually
sherri missed that point)

As I have stated before, we are referring to Palestinians as Muslims and it is a reality that Palestinians are indigenous to Syria, Jordan and Egypt. Ask any of the learned Zionists here. The antis know the truth, but then Taqiyyah rules them.

Palestinians are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Druze and probably some other religions.

Nice try but start a new thread if you want to discuss Christians in Muslim jails.

It's not rocket science

• Go to the forum of your choice.
  • Click on the "new thead" button on the left.
  • Fill in the title.
  • Type what your content into the body and try to make it remotely relevant to the forum.
  • Click on "submit new thread" button if you feel confident that your thread is worthy of public review.

That's it.

Unless you desire to continue to derail this thread.

The USA and Israel are not under the authority of any "intl law". Go peddle that crap some dumb ass lefty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back