🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half Israel’s Palestinian child prisoners are held illegally outside West Bank in G4S-equipped prisons

Half Israel's Palestinian child prisoners are held illegally outside West Bank in G4S-equipped prisons | The Electronic Intifada

"Israel is detaining 195 Palestinian children from the West Bank, more than half of them outside of the occupied territory in violation of international law, according to recent Israeli figures. In an appeal from Defence for Children International - Palestine Section (DCI-PS), the group writes that according to December 2012 Israeli Prison Service figures, 51 percent of child detainees had been transferred to Megiddo, Moscobiyye, Hasharon and al-Jalame (Kishon) prisons located outside the West Bank. This transfer to Israel is a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention, in particular articles 49, 66 and 76. The latter states that “persons accused of offenses shall be detained in the occupied country.”

Israeli requires vistors from the West Bank and Gaza to obtain permits to travel to these prisons. This restrictive permit system is a serious obstacle for lawyer and families.
Ninety-four of these children are held in Ofer prison in the West Bank. All these detention facilities have been equipped by British-Danish security firm G4S"

Here is a photo of a protest, protesting Israels unlawful detention of prisoners, to include child prisoners. Activists protest outside G4S headquarters in London

130212-stopg4s.jpg

Sherri

I support the freeing of all persons who identify as "palestinians" who are in Israeli jails ----to
Gaza and the discharge of all patients who identify
as "palestinians" to gazan hospitals---immediately
and the cessation of all contact between Israel and
Gaza JUSTICE FOR GAZA AND EGYPT!!!!!

return to the idyllic days of EGYPTIAN GAZA!!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz89CHSWoPU]Israel troops filmed attacking Palestinian prisoners - YouTube[/ame]

Photos: Settlers mock Palestinian hunger strikers and Israeli soldiers dress up as Palestinian fighters

Photos: Settlers mock Palestinian hunger strikers and Israeli soldiers dress up as Palestinian fighters | The Electronic Intifada

Now, these settlers in Hebron remind me of the Zionist posters here, making fun of the hunger strikers. And they wear TShirts glorifying the Jewish outlawed terrorist Kach group.

"Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron celebrated the Jewish festival of Purim by mocking Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike for their rights in Israel’s jails.
Meanwhile, an Israeli soldier has posted images online of himself and his comrades dressed up as Palestinian resistance fighters and as Gilad Shalit, the occupation soldier captured by Hamas fighters in 2006 and held as a prisoner of war in Gaza for five years.
Hebron parade mocks Palestinian prisoners, glorifies banned violent, racist group"

Annual Hebron Purim parade 2013- ??????? ????? ???"? - YouTube!

Sherri

Photos are below, I cannot help but think how much these war criminal settler people resemble the KKK! Look at the beer bottle in the man's hand and his TShirt! I wonder how many are Americans?

ben-gvir-crop_0.jpg

with_gilad.jpg

Sherri

in prison riots----prisoners sometimes die----what else is new?---
in my town an islamo nazi jihadist dog shoved a shank into the eyeball
of a guard---destroying the eye and damaging the frontal lobe of the brain--- sherri can find the name of the prisoner and lick the shit off his ass

There are excellent reasons to do SEARCHES in prisons----the
jihadist pigs create weapons to the delight of the filth that
support them who DANCE AND ULULATE with joy when the
jihadist prisoners injure or murder innocent people in the name of allah, isa and the rapist pig

I can't control what anyone else posts. BIK. But there's NO WAY it's right for you to be 'migrating' your legit complaint against Rosie's choice of language to the entire Jewish People - or even to all Jews posting in this forum. You know better. It rather undercuts one's objections to a certain 'tack' to take the same for oneself.

It makes all the sense of cussing someone out for them using foul language - or hitting your child for fighting with another.

I'm not denying you have the right to express your outrage, BIK. I'm just suggesting there are other and better ways you might prefer.

if the jews on this board are going to bitch and moan about every single little thing any pro-palestinian poster says and, yet, remain silent in the face of bigoted comments like rosie's, roudy's, toastman's. proud vet's, and etc, than BIK has every right in the world to "migraate" his complaint to those silent and i support it without any equivocation. you, in fact, thank her and compliment her at times, as do many other supposedly "reasonable" posters.

when holstone showed up, some of us called him on his bigotry and anti-semitism and now he is gone...and if jews think they were the ones who chased him off, think again.

you can stop whining about it and do something about it. nbefore i saw this post, i was going to respond to BIK's post and just tell him to let rosie do her

thing as she shows the face of zionism and judaism.

Uggh will you ever stop complaining ??? You're such a crybaby dude, it's really sad.
I think this message board is too much for you. Go find another one that discusses whisky and leprechauns :lol:

As long as Jewish posters call Muslims savages and animals, they forfeit the right to complain about "anti Semitic" comments from other posters in response. As long as Jewish posters mock other ethnicities by tossing out negative stereotypes, they cannot protest when posters return the derogatory comments. Yes, I also say you cannot judge a group from the comments of an individual, yet when so many posters do make vulgar (even obscene) ethnic slurs, moderate posters cant help but notice the blatant hatred and the vicious characterizations that replace discussion here. Of course, I realize posters on both sides make vile generalizations. Since I am Jewish, I dont want to see my ethnicity sullied by disrespectful, discourteous, and even disgusting posts by Jewish posters.

"As long as Jewish posters call Muslims savages and animals, they forfeit the right to complain about "anti Semitic" comments from other posters in response. As long as Jewish posters mock other ethnicities by tossing out negative stereotypes, they cannot protest when posters return the derogatory comments. Yes, I also say you cannot judge a group from the comments of an individual, yet when so many posters do make vulgar (even obscene) ethnic slurs, moderate posters cant help but notice the blatant hatred and the vicious characterizations that replace discussion here. Of course, I realize posters on both sides make vile generalizations. Since I am Jewish, I dont want to see my ethnicity sullied by disrespectful, discourteous, and even disgusting posts by Jewish posters. "

Quoting Annika because I couldn't have said it any better myself.

I wish posters would respond to the topic and stop the personal attacks The first death among the prisoners may well be the mother of Ayman Sharwana, who is on a 13 day hunger strike and had to be hospitalized. She was just released from the hospital, I am reading. I will provide a link to an article and address further in a subsequent post. So much attention has been focused on Samer, but the case of Ayman is truly hearbreaking. Sherri

Photos: Settlers mock Palestinian hunger strikers and Israeli soldiers dress up as Palestinian fighters

Photos: Settlers mock Palestinian hunger strikers and Israeli soldiers dress up as Palestinian fighters | The Electronic Intifada

Now, these settlers in Hebron remind me of the Zionist posters here, making fun of the hunger strikers. And they wear TShirts glorifying the Jewish outlawed terrorist Kach group.

"Israeli settlers in the occupied West Bank city of Hebron celebrated the Jewish festival of Purim by mocking Palestinian prisoners on hunger strike for their rights in Israel’s jails.
Meanwhile, an Israeli soldier has posted images online of himself and his comrades dressed up as Palestinian resistance fighters and as Gilad Shalit, the occupation soldier captured by Hamas fighters in 2006 and held as a prisoner of war in Gaza for five years.
Hebron parade mocks Palestinian prisoners, glorifies banned violent, racist group"

Annual Hebron Purim parade 2013- ??????? ????? ???"? - YouTube!

Sherri

Photos are below, I cannot help but think how much these war criminal settler people resemble the KKK! Look at the beer bottle in the man's hand and his TShirt! I wonder how many are Americans?

ben-gvir-crop_0.jpg

with_gilad.jpg

Sherri

Are Zionists here proud of their fellow Zionists in Hebron who dress up like and mock the hunger strikers in drunken revelries on Purim?

I (irosie) reserve the right to address people
in terms comparable to the terms THEY,
themselves, employ. I am not playing role
model to children here---nor am I playing
PROFESSIONAL to 'client' This is a message
board comparable to-----the street.

I wish posters would respond to the topic and stop the personal attacks The first death among the prisoners may well be the mother of Ayman Sharwana, who is on a 13 day hunger strike and had to be hospitalized. She was just released from the hospital, I am reading. I will provide a link to an article and address further in a subsequent post. So much attention has been focused on Samer, but the case of Ayman is truly hearbreaking. Sherri
I would respond but my flight departure was just called. I am on my way to California to join the protest to have Charles Manson released. The poor boy has been held against his will for lo these many years. He says he was unjustly accused and he was tortured by the guards who carved a Swastika on his bony head. Allah will punish those people who torture the saints created in his image. Alllll aboooooard. C ya.

of a guard---destroying the eye and damaging the frontal lobe of the brain--- sherri can find the name of the prisoner and lick the shit off his ass

jihadist prisoners injure or murder innocent people in the name of allah, isa and the rapist pig

I agree. irosie91 needs to use adult language instead of the filth she vomits forth :puke3: on here. No one on her side calls her on it either. Quelle surprise!!! :doubt:

Mother of Sharawna: No one listens
Published Friday 22/02/2013 (updated) 28/02/2013 22:02

"HEBRON (Ma'an) -- The mother of jailed hunger striker Ayman Sharawna on Friday said she started her own hunger strike after her appeals to governments and organizations failed. "What can I say when my son has been on hunger strike for eight months? No one listens and no one sees. What they are waiting for? To see my son dead?" Ayman Sharawna's mother told Ma'an from a hospital bed in Hebron. The prisoner's 63-year-old mother started a hunger strike on Saturday, and collapsed Sunday at a solidarity tent near her home in Hebron.

"Since my son started his strike my life is black and I can't taste food," she said. She said she started the strike after failed appeals to the Palestinian Authority, the Egyptian government, the International Committee of the Red Cross and human rights organizations. "All I wish is to see my son in his home among his family. I need to hug him before I die." Ayman Sharawna, 36, has nine children. He went on hunger strike on July 1, 2012, but briefly stopped on Dec. 23 after believing there were developments in his case, prisoner rights group Addameer says. He restarted the strike in January"

205468.jpg

Sherri

I agree. irosie91 needs to use adult language instead of the filth she vomits forth :puke3: on here. No one on her side calls her on it either. Quelle surprise!!! :doubt:
We fired her nanny for failing to show up for work. We have a high turnover rate in nannys. So solly.

Meanwhile, an Israeli soldier has posted images online of himself and his comrades d
ressed up as Palestinian resistance fighters and as Gilad Shalit, the occupation soldier captured by Hamas fighters in 2006 and held as a prisoner of war in Gaza for five years.
Hebron parade mocks Palestinian prisoners, glorifies banned violent, racist group"Annual Hebron Purim parade 2013- ??????? ????? ???"? - YouTube!

Sherri

Photos are below, I cannot help but think how much these war criminal settler people

resemble the KKK! Look at the beer bottle in the man's hand and his TShirt! I wonder how many are Americans?
ben-gvir-crop_0.jpg

with_gilad.jpg

Sherri

Are Zionists here proud of their fellow Zionists in Hebron who dress up like and mock the hunger strikers in drunken revelries on Purim?

I am very proud of people who mock terrorists, and murderers.
Purim Is the holiday specifically devoted to the emtional benefits of
MAKING FUN ----of historic and current dangerous criminals.
This activity is especially beneficial to children who have experienced
terrorism or who carry family legacies thereof. I would be horrified
if anyone MOCKED "HUNGER" and which simply does not happen
as part of the purim celebrations. Hunger is based on FOOD
DEPRIVATION ---a strategy used by Isa-respecters to murder
TENS OF MILLIONS. Just in my own memory---I know that Biafran
children died in the dust of STARVATION SIEGES imposed upon them
for the glory of allah as did Hindu children fleeing east pakistan.
I never saw anyone mock that atrocity in a purim celebration---or anyone
mock imposed starvation at all.

on the other hand----the actions of many criminals have been
mocked---like the suicide of sherri's hero ADOLF ABU ALI.
SUICIDE itself is not funny----but his is ok for mocking purposes.
A bullet to the head is not funny----but when it comes to the
head of the islamic hero Osama bin laden----there is reason
to mock There is reason to mock a convicted terrorist who
is trying to obtain a GET OUT OF JAIL FREE card
by playing "I WON'T EAT"

deflating persons who impose tragedy is a very good
way to help children cope with those tragedies. Anyone
see THE PRODUCERS on TV yesterday? It is something
like a PURIM PLAY----sorta

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEIfgkrdBuM&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Ex-French Resistance Fighter Hessel: 'It Is Good for Us to Feel Outrage' - YouTube[/ame]

It's a shame that Frau Sherri couldn't ask this French guy how he feels about the Muslims taking over his country. Perhaps he feels a lot of outrage over that. Meanwhile, here's the latest.

Health ministry releases Jaradat autopsy
Israel's health ministry released the results of the autopsy of Arafat Jaradat on Thursday, adding weight to Israel's denial of Palestinian Authority accusations that he died as the result of torture while in Israeli custody. According to the report, the damage done to Jaradat's ribs and hemorrhages on his skin are consistent with what usually happens when patients undergo intensive resuscitation in an attempt to save their lives, as was performed on him by prison physicians and Magen David Adom paramedics after he was found dead in his cell at Megiddo Prison last week. PA President Mahmoud Abbas has demanded an international investigation into Jaradat's death, declaring in the same statement that he was "assassinated." Violent protests broke out in several West Bank cities and in neighborhoods of eastern Jerusalem when news of Jaradat's death broke.

Click here to see the Health Ministry report

It's a shame that Frau Sherri couldn't ask this French guy how he feels about the Muslims taking over his country. Perhaps he feels a lot of outrage over that. Meanwhile, here's the latest.

Health ministry releases Jaradat autopsy
Israel's health ministry released the results of the autopsy of Arafat Jaradat on Thursday, adding weight to Israel's denial of Palestinian Authority accusations that he died as the result of torture while in Israeli custody. According to the report, the damage done to Jaradat's ribs and hemorrhages on his skin are consistent with what usually happens when patients undergo intensive resuscitation in an attempt to save their lives, as was performed on him by prison physicians and Magen David Adom paramedics after he was found dead in his cell at Megiddo Prison last week. PA President Mahmoud Abbas has demanded an international investigation into Jaradat's death, declaring in the same statement that he was "assassinated." Violent protests broke out in several West Bank cities and in neighborhoods of eastern Jerusalem when news of Jaradat's death broke.

Click here to see the Health Ministry report

The man in the video just died.

"PARIS – France mourned Thursday one of its biggest intellectual heroes, Stéphane Hessel, who died on Tuesday night at the age of 95, after a life dedicated to fighting Nazis, human rights violators across the world and Zionism. The left-wing Liberation daily headlined its front page on Thursday, “The Just,” and devoted no fewer than 32 pages to the man. Hessel was born in Berlin during World War I. His father was an intellectual whose parents had converted from Judaism to Lutheranism, and his mother was also a Protestant (some say with deep anti-Semitic roots). The family settled in France when Stéphane was seven years old. Hessel joined the Resistance movement of Gen. Charles de Gaulle against the German occupation in 1941 and became a senior member of the Conseil National de la Resistance led by Jean Moulin. The Gestapo arrested him and he was sent him to the Buchenwald and Dora concentration camps. He escaped twice.

Between 1946 and 1948, he took part in the creation of the United Nations, and of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. He had a long career as a diplomat for the UN, for French Foreign Service, and worked for a series of governmental organizations in France."

France mourns anti-Zionist intellectual Stéphane Hessel | JPost | Israel News

You provided no link for your alleged autopsy report.

Did that organ thief Hess carry out the autopsy?

We have an autopsy report from the PA that states he was tortured to death.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back