🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
BIK: In case you didn't know this, being PART of a group that seeks to commit violence against civilians is a crime all by itself, called 'conspiracy commit murder'. An even if all you did was drive the getaway car, if someone was killed you are automatically an 'accessory to murder' - I believe that extends to procuring the weapons as well.

Now admittedly my understanding is limited and based on US and not Israeli law - but I can't see why there'd be a lot of difference between the two.

Being part of 'the resistance' does NOT grant people immunity for aiming at civilians knowing they are civilians in a civilian setting. It was not a case of 'mistaken identity' or 'bad intel' or any such error - or there'd be a record of some claim to that effect by the defense.

No, the only 'defense' made was to claim that 'resistance' justified trying to murder civilians.

wrong again----he was complicit in many episodes of attempted murder for the
glory of the lump of shit nabi ----and did harbor the weapons that the nabi
shit licking murderers were using----these are very serious crimes ---it is
unfortunate that he did not blow his own ass to hell in one of those work accidents.
I do hope he gets out and the first victim of his filth is one of his own--- the sluts and
dogs who want him out should be the first victims of the filth perpetrated in the name
of the PIECE OF SHIT you worship

you comment about "secret evidence" not being "democratic" is really funny----
the cops and the FBI has LOTS OF SECRET INFORMATION

What do you think gives you the credibility to curse people's beliefs? You always tell me Israelis have no interests in hatred yet you and your friends have expressed a conflicting view to that. So much for Israel just wants to be alone. You're crossing the line when you reach that point and you prove to people what your real intentions are. So called 'peaceful' people. So tolerant of other people's religions.

I can't control what anyone else posts. BIK. But there's NO WAY it's right for you to be 'migrating' your legit complaint against Rosie's choice of language to the entire Jewish People - or even to all Jews posting in this forum. You know better. It rather undercuts one's objections to a certain 'tack' to take the same for oneself.

It makes all the sense of cussing someone out for them using foul language - or hitting your child for fighting with another.

I'm not denying you have the right to express your outrage, BIK. I'm just suggesting there are other and better ways you might prefer.

if the jews on this board are going to bitch and moan about every single little thing any pro-palestinian poster says and, yet, remain silent in the face of bigoted comments like rosie's, roudy's, toastman's. proud vet's, and etc, than BIK has every right in the world to "migraate" his complaint to those silent and i support it without any equivocation. you, in fact, thank her and compliment her at times, as do many other supposedly "reasonable" posters.

when holstone showed up, some of us called him on his bigotry and anti-semitism and now he is gone...and if jews think they were the ones who chased him off, think again.

you can stop whining about it and do something about it. nbefore i saw this post, i was going to respond to BIK's post and just tell him to let rosie do her thing as she shows the face of zionism and judaism.

What do you think gives you the credibility to curse people's beliefs? You always tell me Israelis have no interests in hatred yet you and your friends have expressed a conflicting view to that. So much for Israel just wants to be alone. You're crossing the line when you reach that point and you prove to people what your real intentions are. So called 'peaceful' people. So tolerant of other people's religions.

I can't control what anyone else posts. BIK. But there's NO WAY it's right for you to be 'migrating' your legit complaint against Rosie's choice of language to the entire Jewish People - or even to all Jews posting in this forum. You know better. It rather undercuts one's objections to a certain 'tack' to take the same for oneself.

It makes all the sense of cussing someone out for them using foul language - or hitting your child for fighting with another.

I'm not denying you have the right to express your outrage, BIK. I'm just suggesting there are other and better ways you might prefer.

if the jews on this board are going to bitch and moan about every single little thing any pro-palestinian poster says and, yet, remain silent in the face of bigoted comments like rosie's, roudy's, toastman's. proud vet's, and etc, than BIK has every right in the world to "migraate" his complaint to those silent and i support it without any equivocation. you, in fact, thank her and compliment her at times, as do many other supposedly "reasonable" posters.

when holstone showed up, some of us called him on his bigotry and anti-semitism and now he is gone...and if jews think they were the ones who chased him off, think again.

you can stop whining about it and do something about it. nbefore i saw this post, i was going to respond to BIK's post and just tell him to let rosie do her thing as she shows the face of zionism and judaism.

Uggh will you ever stop complaining ??? You're such a crybaby dude, it's really sad.
I think this message board is too much for you. Go find another one that discusses whisky and leprechauns :lol:

As a I have explained, Samer Issawi's detention violates international law. His detention violates The Fourth Geneva Convention. Not that this means anything to Zionists who violate intl law with Impunity. I cannot wait to see Zionism fall, what a day of celebration that shall be!
What Constitutes a Parole Violation and What to Do If You Violate Your Parole - Avvo.com

israel is not part of the united states.

he is being held WITHOUT CHARGE. what is so freakin' hard for people to to understand about that. "parole violation" is a charge.

what is so difficult about that to understand that sherri, you, and others cannot figure it out..

Because I'm not an expert on the Israeli legal system. And because it's unclear whether 'without charge' is identical to 'without ANY charge' or 'without any NEW charge' - there were existing charges which parole effectively suspended.

Nor do I know exactly what the details of the releases were - in quite a few cases, the release involved an agreement to not go to certain places. That is known. Details have differed by individual situations in the release.

I (irose) will continue to use broad language as long as
deach and sherri et al CONTINUE TO SHIT on that which is
holy to jews and to fart out the perverse libels upon which
they were suckled. As to things islamic----I got it from
muslims----the little Urdu and Arabic I know in translation.
In a sense----I try to speak to you idiots in the style of
language you understand. Marge may have led
a sheltered life

Thanks for your insults and your grandstanding - not to mention the chest-thumping. The POS was BANNED: it wasn't 'run off', it ran itself right over the cliff.

We've been instructed here by the mod staff to NOT respond to the foul language and personal attacks: I'm making an exception because you seem to have forgotten that little point.

In fact, you seem to be agitating to incite others to derail the discussion here.......

a sheltered life

Same here. Don't ever change the way you post because the Nazis on this board tell you to.

israel is not part of the united states.

he is being held WITHOUT CHARGE. what is so freakin' hard for people to to understand about that. "parole violation" is a charge.

what is so difficult about that to understand that sherri, you, and others cannot figure it out..

Because I'm not an expert on the Israeli legal system. And because it's unclear whether 'without charge' is identical to 'without ANY charge' or 'without any NEW charge' - there were existing charges which parole effectively suspended.

Nor do I know exactly what the details of the releases were - in quite a few cases, the release involved an agreement to not go to certain places. That is known. Details have differed by individual situations in the release.

"without charge" means "without charge" and does not have an adjective, nor does it need one. if, however, you need to edify "without charge" with some description, let's keep it clear and simple...samer is being held without FUCKING charge.

if he had violated parole, he would be charged with a parole violation and there is a process behind that, even in israel.

I've seen another poster on a different board w/ the same potty-mouth advocating the same stance. Not helping their argument.

a sheltered life

Same here. Don't ever change the way you post because the Nazis on this board tell you to.

i love the way she posts.

she represents jews and zionism well. she does the work of a dozen anti-zionists.

a sheltered life

I probably have. Now if all the Jews posting here elect me 'board nanny', I will gladly chew upon anyone who keeps using such nasty language.

But I've no plans for 'board domination' or intent to seize power from everyone else - so you'll have to hold an election FIRST.

a sheltered life

she represents jews and zionism well. she does the work of a dozen anti-zionists.

No, but your post represents Arab and Nazi mentality very well: Blame the Jooooos :D

a sheltered life

She represents Rosie - unless you represent all Irish-Americans and Catholics? And unless Sunni (ugh) represents all Sunni Muslims?

I thought you were very much AGAINST such bigotry and prejudice as all of that?

She represents Rosie - unless you represent all Irish-Americans and Catholics? And unless Sunni (ugh) represents all Sunni Muslims?

I thought you were very much AGAINST such bigotry and prejudice as all of that?

i represent irish americans. sunni man represents sunni muslims, and you represent jews with a perverse need to interject adjectives into simple statements in an efort to distort their meaning.

nowhere did i say "ALL".

she represents jews. the advantage sunni and i have over rossie is there are more of us so even a bad member becomes diluted and, furthermore, i, and i have seen sunni do this as well, speak out against those on my side.

rosie represents jews, and the silent "acceptance" of her by other jewish posters accentuaates that representation.

you are the very same people who complain about the silence of the gentiles during the holocaust.

people on rosie's side need to call her out on her vile statements or they're no better than she is.
Do we operate here under the 1st Amendment or under Shariah law? Everyone posting here has their own opininion and no one is responsible for others. You can tell by reading a post if you should ignore others or not.

people on rosie's side need to call her out on her vile statements or they're no better than she is.

i have seen numerous pro-palestinian posters call out other people who who made pro-palestinian statements but who were racist and anti-semitic. i cannot really recall a jewish/zionist poster calling out another jewish/zionist poster for anything.

but even beyond the silence in the face of these bigots, they actually interact with them at times in a positive manner and even thank them.

i cannot imagine myself having a discussion about art with adolf hitler divorced rom the genocide he was committing.

Let's steer this potential derailment back on topic ok?

index.php

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9LB9fqTO_4&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Protesters march in solidarity with prisoners on hunger strike - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back