🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
would you mind horribly not bringing up god shite all the time and leave jaysus fookin' H christ out of this.

and yeah, gunny, you are a friggin' liar. sherri cheered no such thing.

Trying to somehow get through to people, get them to see what they are doing.

it ain't workin' and i really don't think appealing to jesus is gonna sway a whole lot of jewish people.

besides, they got at least two jesuses on their side with jerimiah and hosscum against your one and they are gonna vaporise the jews aand carry them to heaven while yours keeps sending to hell so i damn sure know this. if i am the kind of person who is willing to get the tip of my penis cut off and have to believe in jesus, i am going to believe in the vaporising esus of happineness raather that the hellfire and damnation jesus.

and if you think otherwise, perhaps you ought to get into this crucifiction business yourself because you are good at beating your head against s brick wall.
Why SealScum, am I bringing up Jesus? One would think that he comes to Frau Sherri every night and has conversations with her. Why not make it a menage a trois so you can join in the conversation. No pro-Israel poster here is talking about vaporizing the Jews as far as I can ascertain, but I wonder how much time it is going to take for you to get a prayer mat and start praying 5 times a day.

Samer Issawi vows to continue hunger strike following Jerusalem court sentence today 2/21/13

"Palestinian political prisoner Samer Issawi, who has been on full and partial hunger strike since his arrest at a Jerusalem checkpoint in July 2012, was sentenced to eight months today by a Jerusalem magistrate court. His sentence begins at the date of his arrest, meaning that he has one month of this sentence left to serve. Shireen Issawi, Samer’s sister, and the Palestinian human rights group Addameer confirmed today that Issawi vows to continue with his hunger strike which has caused his weight to dramatically drop and urgent warnings regarding his health.

However Issawi faces an additional two decades of imprisonment as Israel claims he has violated the terms of his conditional release from prison during the October 2011 prisoner exchange, invoking a military court order based on secret evidence that would compel him to serve out the remaining 20 years of his original 30-year sentence. Israel claims that Issawi, a resident of an East Jerusalem neighborhood, entered West Bank areas in violation of the conditions of his release."

Samer Issawi vows to continue hunger strike following Jerusalem court sentence today | The Electronic Intifada

Israel's redetention of Samer Issawi violates intl law, as no new charges have been filed against him. Military orders that allow imprisonment without charges being filed and which do not allow defendants to hear evidence against them and have a fair trial violate intl law. They are in the very same category as "administrative detentions", which intl authorities have issued multiple reports about, over the past year, finding Israel's practices with respect to administrative detentions, violate intl law.

Either Isreal should charge Samer and Ayman and all the other administrative detainees with offenses that are lawfully crimes under intl law and afford them fair trials, or Israel should release them. That is what the requirements of intl law demand of the Occupier of Palestine, Israel.

Sherri

The rules aren't the same as in Politics - but the boardwide rule has always been that off topic posts are subject to removal, it's not usually enforced unless it's derailing a thread. There is not problem with discussing any of the above but when the thread turns into non-topical attacks on other posters (on both sides) that's pretty much Flame Zone material. Should be easy to refute Sherri's claims without derailing an entire thread into a flamefest right?

Says a mod with an agenda. You support her view of things so cry foul when we point out the problems. Nothing was derailing the thread. We asked her why a person was not dead after supposedly being on a hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. And we ask her why she was all weepy eyed for terrorists that purposefully target civilians, women and children.

She lied in one response claiming that the terrorists had not in fact launched multiple attacks with mortars rockets and missiles aimed at civilian cities.

Samer Issawi has been on a hunger strike for over 200 days, at times he has drank water, at times he has taken minerals and glucose additives. And this is the explanation as to how he is still alive, that and God, that is my opinion about this. It is also possible he has been force fed against his will at times, that cannot be ruled out as he is largely kept in solitary confinement and Israel refuses to allow independent physicians to examine him. I provide sources in this thread and others, addressing Samer's hunger strike. You could read the articles for yourself and know all of this. It is no secret. The further confusion arises, I think, from people mixing up his and Ayman's cases. Ayman has suspended his hunger strike on a few occasions, I think in December and January when he was falsely promised he was going to be released. Some of the media and even PA officials have incorrectly at times called Samer Issawis hunger strike intermittent, and that is simply not true. Here is a link to an interview with a spokesperson for Samer Issawis family, who is heading the Facebook campaign for Samer in the US addressing this.

Interview with Daleen Elshaer, co-head of the "Free Samer Al Issawi Campaign"

daleen-elshaer.jpg

As for the rest of your post, what I read is words you stated I have siad that I did not say. I really wish you would stop doing that, attributing to me words I never said.

Sherri

sherri, this man and these men have made a mockery out of what could have been and should have been a very legitimate protest of prison conditions and may have done irreparable harm to those prisoners who embark on such a course in the future. look at all the posts ridiculing him.

a fast is not a hunger strike.

if samer wants to salvage this, he has to take that step and stop treating this like a game. this is a game of will and all he is doing is showing that the israeli will is strong and that his is weak and, as a representative of the prisoners, the prisoner's will is weak.

he chose this. he needs to really begin to die or make israel capitulate.

would you mind horribly not bringing up god shite all the time and leave jaysus fookin' H christ out of this.

and yeah, gunny, you are a friggin' liar. sherri cheered no such thing.

Trying to somehow get through to people, get them to see what they are doing.

it ain't workin' and i really don't think appealing to jesus is gonna sway a whole lot of jewish people.

besides, they got at least two jesuses on their side with jerimiah and hosscum against your one and they are gonna vaporise the jews aand carry them to heaven while yours keeps sending to hell so i damn sure know this. if i am the kind of person who is willing to get the tip of my penis cut off and have to believe in jesus, i am going to believe in the vaporising esus of happineness raather that the hellfire and damnation jesus.

and if you think otherwise, perhaps you ought to get into this crucifiction business yourself because you are good at beating your head against s brick wall.

I do not know if you have that Jesus stuff right, but I cannot make the blind see, that is for sure. So, I will try to ignore them and just address the topic, men's lives are on the line, and women's lives, and there are even children detained by Israel and they are often held under under administrative detention too. The lives of all the prisoners matter, none have received fair trials in Israel's kangaroo military courts. Their crime, being born Palestinian and taking some sort of stand, perhaps, against the Occupation. Israel calls all Resistance Terrorism, while intl law calls Resistance to Occupation 100 percent lawful, nonviolent resistance and armed resistance. Now, I am not saying war crimes are lawful, but outside of being required to abide by intl laws that prevent attacks on civilians and other provisions of The Fourth Geneva Convention, resistance to Occupation is lawful under intl law.

What we have is over 4000 Palestinian political Prisoners, I think it is about 4800, that Israel holds unlawfully, every single prisoner is held in violation of international law. And I, for one, think it is up to people of conscience in this world to stand up against these crimes agaisnt humanity by which Israel unlawfully holds every single man and woman and child who is held as a Palestinian prisoner inside Israel and the OPT.

Sherri

Says a mod with an agenda. You support her view of things so cry foul when we point out the problems. Nothing was derailing the thread. We asked her why a person was not dead after supposedly being on a hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. And we ask her why she was all weepy eyed for terrorists that purposefully target civilians, women and children.

She lied in one response claiming that the terrorists had not in fact launched multiple attacks with mortars rockets and missiles aimed at civilian cities.

Samer Issawi has been on a hunger strike for over 200 days, at times he has drank water, at times he has taken minerals and glucose additives. And this is the explanation as to how he is still alive, that and God, that is my opinion about this. It is also possible he has been force fed against his will at times, that cannot be ruled out as he is largely kept in solitary confinement and Israel refuses to allow independent physicians to examine him. I provide sources in this thread and others, addressing Samer's hunger strike. You could read the articles for yourself and know all of this. It is no secret. The further confusion arises, I think, from people mixing up his and Ayman's cases. Ayman has suspended his hunger strike on a few occasions, I think in December and January when he was falsely promised he was going to be released. Some of the media and even PA officials have incorrectly at times called Samer Issawis hunger strike intermittent, and that is simply not true. Here is a link to an interview with a spokesperson for Samer Issawis family, who is heading the Facebook campaign for Samer in the US addressing this.

Interview with Daleen Elshaer, co-head of the "Free Samer Al Issawi Campaign"

daleen-elshaer.jpg

As for the rest of your post, what I read is words you stated I have siad that I did not say. I really wish you would stop doing that, attributing to me words I never said.

Sherri

sherri, this man and these men have made a mockery out of what could have been and should have been a very legitimate protest of prison conditions and may have done irreparable harm to those prisoners who embark on such a course in the future. look at all the posts ridiculing him.

a fast is not a hunger strike.

if samer wants to salvage this, he has to take that step and stop treating this like a game. this is a game of will and all he is doing is showing that the israeli will is strong and that his is weak and, as a representative of the prisoners, the prisoner's will is weak.

he chose this. he needs to really begin to die or make israel capitulate.

Take your eyes off the posts, who cares about them? It is speaking up for what is right that matters and never stop doing that, I do not care about the posts. And how they carry out a hunger strike, the prisoners, has to be each individual's choice, it is their burden and they choose how to carry it out. And the other thing is they really cannot control all of this, how do they, for example, stop a force feeding when they are in isolation, which could be happening? Life is not perfect, hunger strikes are not perfect, hunger strikers are not perfect, people are flawed, we all make the best of it.

One supposes that it's escaped sherri's notice somehow that many of Samer's activities were indeed in violation of the laws against targeting civilians EVEN while engaging in 'lawful armed resistance to occupation' - not once but on several different occasions.

So it doesn't seem to be 'unlawful' for Israel to detain this man, after all.

One supposes that it's escaped sherri's notice somehow that many of Samer's activities were indeed in violation of the laws against targeting civilians EVEN while engaging in 'lawful armed resistance to occupation' - not once but on several different occasions.

He was released in a prison exchange deal. That means the prior acts cannot be the basis to detain him. There are no allegations of new crimes carried out and no charges have been lodged against him for any new crimes. That means his present detention is unlawful.

He was released in a prison exchange deal. That means the prior acts cannot be the basis to detain him. There are no allegations of new crimes carried out and no charges have been lodged against him for any new crimes. That means his present detention is unlawful.

wrong again sherri SAMER is a disgusting piece of shit criminal ----he is guilty of
attempting to murder people in the manner shit like you enjoy. In order to rescue
an entirely innocent man from SHIT LIKE YOU----Israel agreed to realease SHIT LIKE
YOU ----with conditions-----Samer---who is SHIT LIKE YOU----violated the terms
of his release. Hi His release --which was accomplished in order to
get SHIT LIKE YOU to release a HOSTAGE does not clear him or the fact that he
IS SHIT LIKE YOU. Samer who is SHIT LIKE YOU----violated the TERMS OF HIS
release He was shit and he is still shit ----like you

Samer Issawi has been transferred to two separate hospitals today by those who unlawfully imprison him. His condition is reportedly worsening.

As has been explained before - he was released ON PAROLE, which he broke. That alone is enough, as I understand the situation - he violated parole and such offenses do indeed result in re-incarceration.

As has been explained before - he was released ON PAROLE, which he broke. That alone is enough, as I understand the situation - he violated parole and such offenses do indeed result in re-incarceration.

As a I have explained, Samer Issawi's detention violates international law. His detention violates The Fourth Geneva Convention. Not that this means anything to Zionists who violate intl law with Impunity. I cannot wait to see Zionism fall, what a day of celebration that shall be!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOxOWAHesKI&feature=youtube_gdata_player]'HUNGRY' - HipHop by Doc Jazz - SAVE SAMER ISSAWI ! - YouTube[/ame]

As a I have explained, Samer Issawi's detention violates international law. His detention violates The Fourth Geneva Convention. Not that this means anything to Zionists who violate intl law with Impunity. I cannot wait to see Zionism fall, what a day of celebration that shall be!
What Constitutes a Parole Violation and What to Do If You Violate Your Parole - Avvo.com

You have already said on several occasions that you can't wait for Zionism to fail and that you will celebrate. Meanwhile, have you ever thought that there are many in this world who would like to see Islam go bye-bye or at least undergo a Reformation, especially those in Muslim countries -- Hindus, Buddhists, Christians, etc. etc. -- who are being harassed and have seen their friends and relatives murdered by your Muslim friends. Of course, you being a "good Christian woman" never considers what happens to these people.

Bomb Blasts: After Hyderabad, now Haridwar targeted - Oneindia News

As has been explained before - he was releyukased ON PAROLE, which he broke. That alone is enough, as I understand the situation - he violated parole and such offenses do indeed result in re-incarceration.

And to think, it may very well be something in the nature of a universal truth, that it is the death of the martyrs ( Samer Issawi will likely soon be a martyr), which will take us more quickly to that day of celebration! They die to save, to free others! Martin Luther King Jr spoke about seeking social justice as a salvation for a society. And he knew it required sacrifice of self, I think he knew he was going to be killed one day. Sacrifice of lives hastens the end of Occupation and all its Injustices, and Samer Issawi walks in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr. and all the other Martyrs throughout History. Not a bad legacy to leave this life with!

What Constitutes a Parole Violation and What to Do If You Violate Your Parole - Avvo.com

It is not a parole violation. All the man did was travel between two places in East Jerusalem, two places within Occupied Palestine. Restrictions on freedom of movement by Occupiers violate The Fourth Geneva Convention. You keep ignoring intl law and its requirements. Israel is trying to renege on the prisoner exchange agreement and is not acting in good faith. Should Galid Shalit be reimprisoned? He should be careful, you know, it is probably making people angry Israel trying to renege on the release of all these prisoners relying on secret evidence and no due process rights. The detention of Samer Issawi is unlawful, and nothing any Zionist chooses to say or do will change that.

As has been explained before - he was releyukased ON PAROLE, which he broke. That alone is enough, as I understand the situation - he violated parole and such offenses do indeed result in re-incarceration.

And to think, it may very well be something in the nature of a universal truth, that it is the death of the martyrs ( Samer Issawi will likely soon be a martyr), which will take us more quickly to that day of celebration! They die to save, to free others! Martin Luther King Jr spoke about seeking social justice as a salvation for a society. And he knew it required sacrifice of self, I think he knew he was going to be killed one day. Sacrifice of lives hastens the end of Occupation and all its Injustices, and Samer Issawi walks in the footsteps of Martin Luther King Jr. and all the other Martyrs throughout History. Not a bad legacy to leave this life with!
I thought to be a good martyr you have to take a few Jews out with you. Has Sammy killed some Jews that we are unaware of so that he will get his 72 Virgins? I actually think Martin Luther King would be saying "Eat Sammy, eat --- there are no virgins up there."

If his parole required that he NOT travel without certain conditions - then he indeed violated it, as some others released have also done. Where are you getting your info about the release terms?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back