🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who believe stones are not a weapon, should google "The Palmer killing" or simply read this:

palmeryonatan.jpg

While driving to Jerusalem with his infant son, Asher's car was struck by rocks, apparently thrown from a passing vehicle. One of the rocks went through the front windshield, striking him in the head and causing the car to veer of the road and flip over. Father and son were killed in the crash.

"It was clearly a terrorist attack. Asher's gun had been stolen, there were rocks inside the vehicle and it was clear Asher was hit by a rock," Palmer's family said after police informed them of their conclusion that the incident was in fact the result of a terror attack.

Asher’s brother-in-law, Aharon Peretz said, "Yonatan, my nephew, was the most beautiful child in the world, with amazing blue eyes. People used to stop me in the street and say what a little angel your sister has, with eyes as blue as the heavens, a baby that at only 10 months old started to walk."

Yonatan was killed just days before his first birthday. His mother, a nurse in Shaarei Zedek hospital, worked the night shift on Thursday, and when she completed her shift bought him a blue car in the hospital gift shop. The unopened gift remains in her parents' home in Jerusalem, where Asher and Yonatan were expected to join them for Shabbat.

Yonatan Palmer was buried with his father Asher in the Hebron cemetery. He is survived by his mother Puah.

Those were children driving that car?

On the other hand, these stone throwers got a free pass.

QALQILIA, (PIC)– Jewish settlers threw stones at a Palestinian car east of Qalqilia on Tuesday injuring three civilians including a year and a half old baby girl, local sources said.

They said that Adnan Suwan from Amatin village was passing in his car near a settlement when a group of settlers threw stones at his car smashing the front window shield.

The sources said that the infant and the two other wounded citizens were taken to hospital.

In a similar incident, tens of Jewish settlers stormed the evacuated settlement of Homesh south of Jenin on Monday night and threw stones at passing by Palestinian vehicles.

Eyewitnesses said that the act spread confusion on the Jenin-Nablus highway as Israeli occupation forces provided protection for those settlers.

Reading these posts and human beings laughing about others dying, I cannot help but think about the crowds who watched as Jesus was crucified and their cheers and their laughter and their mocking and cruel and inhumane words. It is kind of like each of the posters here by their words they write are crucifying Jesus one more time! We see the choices to love or to hate are the same now as then and many still making that second choice. Sherri

If they were actually dying, you might have a point, but Samir has been on his hunger strike for 7 months and no one can tell me why he is not dead. You want this to be taken seriously? Then tell the truth. Why is Samir alive?

Because Samir is eating top shelf cuisine in the Israeli jails, here is what he had for lunch today.

11113001.jpg
Stop that, now you made me hungry! LOL

They aren't all terrorists.

There's a substantial portion of children jailed with adults who's only crime is throwing stones. Others are held on "administrative detention" without charges or hearings.

Why don't the parents teach their children to behave.

Good question. Why is it when settler children chuck stones they get a free pass and when Palestinian children chuck stones they get beaten and jailed?

Let me know when you can honestly address the question without resorting to propaganda. I see now why you posted the "get back on topic" bullshit. You're seeing something you don't like so you're trying to bully the direction of the thread. Go fuck yourself.

Those who believe stones are not a weapon, should google "The Palmer killing" or simply read this:

palmeryonatan.jpg

While driving to Jerusalem with his infant son, Asher's car was struck by rocks, apparently thrown from a passing vehicle. One of the rocks went through the front windshield, striking him in the head and causing the car to veer of the road and flip over. Father and son were killed in the crash.

"It was clearly a terrorist attack. Asher's gun had been stolen, there were rocks inside the vehicle and it was clear Asher was hit by a rock," Palmer's family said after police informed them of their conclusion that the incident was in fact the result of a terror attack.

Asher’s brother-in-law, Aharon Peretz said, "Yonatan, my nephew, was the most beautiful child in the world, with amazing blue eyes. People used to stop me in the street and say what a little angel your sister has, with eyes as blue as the heavens, a baby that at only 10 months old started to walk."

Yonatan was killed just days before his first birthday. His mother, a nurse in Shaarei Zedek hospital, worked the night shift on Thursday, and when she completed her shift bought him a blue car in the hospital gift shop. The unopened gift remains in her parents' home in Jerusalem, where Asher and Yonatan were expected to join them for Shabbat.

Yonatan Palmer was buried with his father Asher in the Hebron cemetery. He is survived by his mother Puah.

QALQILIA, (PIC)– Jewish settlers threw stones at a Palestinian car east of Qalqilia on Tuesday injuring three civilians including a year and a half old baby girl, local sources said.

They said that Adnan Suwan from Amatin village was passing in his car near a settlement when a group of settlers threw stones at his car smashing the front window shield.

The sources said that the infant and the two other wounded citizens were taken to hospital.

In a similar incident, tens of Jewish settlers stormed the evacuated settlement of Homesh south of Jenin on Monday night and threw stones at passing by Palestinian vehicles.

Eyewitnesses said that the act spread confusion on the Jenin-Nablus highway as Israeli occupation forces provided protection for those settlers.

Throwing stones is terrorism.

Niether should get a "free pass", no matter of Jews or Arabs.

palmeryonatan.jpg

Throwing stones is terrorism.

Niether should get a "free pass", no matter of Jews or Arabs.

I agree except - children should not be treated like adults, and Palestinian children are.

Why don't the parents teach their children to behave.

Good question. Why is it when settler children chuck stones they get a free pass and when Palestinian children chuck stones they get beaten and jailed?

Let me know when you can honestly address the question without resorting to propaganda. I see now why you posted the "get back on topic" bullshit. You're seeing something you don't like so you're trying to bully the direction of the thread. Go fuck yourself.

I'm addressing the issue with relevant links - if you want to start flaming off topic posts directed at other posters with the intent of derailing the thread - feel free. But I suggest you check the rules while you're at it. Plenty of other posters on both sides of the issue here seem to be able to carry on a debate and stay relatively on topic. It's not rocket science :)

Back to the topic....the implication that these hunger strikers are all terrorists seems unsupported given that many - including minors - can be held in "administrative detention", minors are jailed with adults and are jailed on charges that Jewish children get a free pass on.

I'll pass on fucking myself, but feel free to indulge yourself if that is your chosen direction:eusa_angel:

Please try to keep the thread on topic :)

What? You don't like the fact we know that A) the hunger strike is a JOKE and B) pally sympathizers claim no one is sending rockets bombs, missiles and mortars indiscriminately by the hundreds into Israel and by the thousands in the past. Or perhaps C) the fact that you and others can support terrorists that openly admit they target schools buses and day care centers?

By the way I was not aware that new rules were in effect in this forum, just politics. As for on topic everything HAS been on topic. Sherri claims people are dying from hunger but can't explain why one of them has supposedly been on a Hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. Nor can she explain why she openly supports terrorists that purposefully target attack and kill civilians.

The rules aren't the same as in Politics - but the boardwide rule has always been that off topic posts are subject to removal, it's not usually enforced unless it's derailing a thread. There is not problem with discussing any of the above but when the thread turns into non-topical attacks on other posters (on both sides) that's pretty much Flame Zone material. Should be easy to refute Sherri's claims without derailing an entire thread into a flamefest right?

Jewish children who threw stones in settlements were investigated without the present of a special system for children. Some were threatened (Something which was not told to global media).

So you just might wanna reconsider that:)

The big mistake made is not realizing the reason why this so called "children" are in trouble with the Israelis.

They are encouraged to commit serious acts of violence such as throwing rocks at cars and these incidents have cause serious injuries.

Some of these "children" are in fact strong teenagers and really aren't much different from adults!

What? You don't like the fact we know that A) the hunger strike is a JOKE and B) pally sympathizers claim no one is sending rockets bombs, missiles and mortars indiscriminately by the hundreds into Israel and by the thousands in the past. Or perhaps C) the fact that you and others can support terrorists that openly admit they target schools buses and day care centers?

By the way I was not aware that new rules were in effect in this forum, just politics. As for on topic everything HAS been on topic. Sherri claims people are dying from hunger but can't explain why one of them has supposedly been on a Hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. Nor can she explain why she openly supports terrorists that purposefully target attack and kill civilians.

The rules aren't the same as in Politics - but the boardwide rule has always been that off topic posts are subject to removal, it's not usually enforced unless it's derailing a thread. There is not problem with discussing any of the above but when the thread turns into non-topical attacks on other posters (on both sides) that's pretty much Flame Zone material. Should be easy to refute Sherri's claims without derailing an entire thread into a flamefest right?

Sherri's claims have been refuted repeatedly, yet she continues to make them and doesn't address the questions posed to her. When she makes an attempt at intellectual honesty, you can expect the same from her opponents. Until then, she has made herself "fair game".

Jewish children who threw stones in settlements were investigated without the present of a special system for children. Some were threatened (Something which was not told to global media).

You got a source to validate that?

They were investigated as adults?

You got a source to validate that?

They were investigated as adults?

2 TV articles on Israeli channel 2 days ago told the story of "settler" children arrested for stone throwing. They were threatened to be taken from their parents, suffered under the burden of investigation and had no social servie involved in their case.

I don't think this article is valid online anymore, though.

Quote: Originally Posted by SherriMunnerlyn
Reading these posts and human beings laughing about others dying, I cannot help but think about the crowds who watched as Jesus was crucified and their cheers and their laughter and their mocking and cruel and inhumane words. It is kind of like each of the posters here by their words they write are crucifying Jesus one more time! We see the choices to love or to hate are the same now as then and many still making that second choice. Sherri

Unlike sherri I actually read the New Testament----long ago---but I have
a good memory for that which I read .. I do not recall "crowds" laughing and
mocking----I recall that a few people close to Jesus were there----who were the
"LAUGHING MOCKING CROWDS"? Well----sherri did make note of the fact that
as far as she knows---there were no jews living in Jerusalem----only "palestinians"---
so it was palestinianis laughing and mocking-----
Actually.. I do not even remember that from my remote reading of the book....
The only people who were mocking
Jesus WHEN I READ THE BOOK----were the roman soldiers who were banging the
nails in ANYONE OUT THERE GOT A DIFFERENT VERSION?

I think sherri is a bit confused---she is thinking of her remote kith and kin
at the AUTO DE FE

Last edited:

Says a mod with an agenda. You support her view of things so cry foul when we point out the problems. Nothing was derailing the thread. We asked her why a person was not dead after supposedly being on a hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. And we ask her why she was all weepy eyed for terrorists that purposefully target civilians, women and children.

She lied in one response claiming that the terrorists had not in fact launched multiple attacks with mortars rockets and missiles aimed at civilian cities.

Not True. None of that even happening except in minds of those who want to keep crucifying Jesus over and over and over again, like you!

would you mind horribly not bringing up god shite all the time and leave jaysus fookin' H christ out of this.

and yeah, gunny, you are a friggin' liar. sherri cheered no such thing.

Trying to somehow get through to people, get them to see what they are doing.

it ain't workin' and i really don't think appealing to jesus is gonna sway a whole lot of jewish people.

besides, they got at least two jesuses on their side with jerimiah and hosscum against your one and they are gonna vaporise the jews aand carry them to heaven while yours keeps sending to hell so i damn sure know this. if i am the kind of person who is willing to get the tip of my penis cut off and have to believe in jesus, i am going to believe in the vaporising esus of happineness raather that the hellfire and damnation jesus.

and if you think otherwise, perhaps you ought to get into this crucifiction business yourself because you are good at beating your head against s brick wall.

Says a mod with an agenda. You support her view of things so cry foul when we point out the problems. Nothing was derailing the thread. We asked her why a person was not dead after supposedly being on a hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. And we ask her why she was all weepy eyed for terrorists that purposefully target civilians, women and children.

She lied in one response claiming that the terrorists had not in fact launched multiple attacks with mortars rockets and missiles aimed at civilian cities.

Samer Issawi has been on a hunger strike for over 200 days, at times he has drank water, at times he has taken minerals and glucose additives. And this is the explanation as to how he is still alive, that and God, that is my opinion about this. It is also possible he has been force fed against his will at times, that cannot be ruled out as he is largely kept in solitary confinement and Israel refuses to allow independent physicians to examine him. I provide sources in this thread and others, addressing Samer's hunger strike. You could read the articles for yourself and know all of this. It is no secret. The further confusion arises, I think, from people mixing up his and Ayman's cases. Ayman has suspended his hunger strike on a few occasions, I think in December and January when he was falsely promised he was going to be released. Some of the media and even PA officials have incorrectly at times called Samer Issawis hunger strike intermittent, and that is simply not true. Here is a link to an interview with a spokesperson for Samer Issawis family, who is heading the Facebook campaign for Samer in the US addressing this.

Interview with Daleen Elshaer, co-head of the "Free Samer Al Issawi Campaign"

daleen-elshaer.jpg

As for the rest of your post, what I read is words you stated I have siad that I did not say. I really wish you would stop doing that, attributing to me words I never said.

Sherri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back