🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading these posts and human beings laughing about others dying, I cannot help but think about the crowds who watched as Jesus was crucified and their cheers and their laughter and their mocking and cruel and inhumane words. It is kind of like each of the posters here by their words they write are crucifying Jesus one more time! We see the choices to love or to hate are the same now as then and many still making that second choice. Sherri

If they were actually dying, you might have a point, but Samir has been on his hunger strike for 7 months and no one can tell me why he is not dead. You want this to be taken seriously? Then tell the truth. Why is Samir alive?

Because Samir is eating top shelf cuisine in the Israeli jails, here is what he had for lunch today.

11113001.jpg

You mean to tell me Samir is still alive after not eating for 7 months? How the hell does that work?

Because this is all one big joke, welcome to Pallywood.

We know that, but I've been trying off and on for a couple of months to force Sherri to explain why he hasn't died. She wants to be taken seriously, but she won't be until she can address the fraud of these hunger strikes.

Reading these posts and human beings laughing about others dying, I cannot help but think about the crowds who watched as Jesus was crucified and their cheers and their laughter and their mocking and cruel and inhumane words. It is kind of like each of the posters here by their words they write are crucifying Jesus one more time! We see the choices to love or to hate are the same now as then and many still making that second choice. Sherri

If they were actually dying, you might have a point, but Samir has been on his hunger strike for 7 months and no one can tell me why he is not dead. You want this to be taken seriously? Then tell the truth. Why is Samir alive?

Because Samir is eating top shelf cuisine in the Israeli jails, here is what he had for lunch today.

11113001.jpg
More likely this:

porkspaetzledinner.jpg

Meanwhile you cheer when the terrorists launch missiles rockets and mortars at schools, day care centers, shopping malls and other civilian targets. You cheer when suicide bombers blow up school buses, public transport buses and pizza parlors. Talk about sick and disgusting?

You got a link to support that claim?

Who cares? Hope they starve. More dead terrorists. :thup:

They aren't all terrorists.

There's a substantial portion of children jailed with adults who's only crime is throwing stones. Others are held on "administrative detention" without charges or hearings.

Sherri, tell us what Jesus would do if a man decides to starve himself to death.

I have His words to believe in and find comfort in, Jesus said blessed are those who hunger and thirst for justice, for they shall be filled!

In other words, even Jesus can't stop a man from starving himself to death. So why do you accuse me of "crucifying Jesus gain"? You're very ill, dear.

Last edited:

There's a substantial portion of children jailed with adults who's only crime is throwing stones. Others are held on "administrative detention" without charges or hearings.

Why don't the parents teach their children to behave. If kids on my block were out throwing stones at people, they would be rounded up also if the parents didn't do anything about it. Useful idiots always have an excuse for bad behavior of those who hate.

Last edited:

Dude stones hurt, if I went out and threw a stone at a cops head where I live I would be locked up too.

Please try to keep the thread on topic :)

What? You don't like the fact we know that A) the hunger strike is a JOKE and B) pally sympathizers claim no one is sending rockets bombs, missiles and mortars indiscriminately by the hundreds into Israel and by the thousands in the past. Or perhaps C) the fact that you and others can support terrorists that openly admit they target schools buses and day care centers?

By the way I was not aware that new rules were in effect in this forum, just politics. As for on topic everything HAS been on topic. Sherri claims people are dying from hunger but can't explain why one of them has supposedly been on a Hunger strike for 7 MONTHS. Nor can she explain why she openly supports terrorists that purposefully target attack and kill civilians.

Those who believe stones are not a weapon, should google "The Palmer killing" or simply read this:

palmeryonatan.jpg

While driving to Jerusalem with his infant son, Asher's car was struck by rocks, apparently thrown from a passing vehicle. One of the rocks went through the front windshield, striking him in the head and causing the car to veer of the road and flip over. Father and son were killed in the crash.

"It was clearly a terrorist attack. Asher's gun had been stolen, there were rocks inside the vehicle and it was clear Asher was hit by a rock," Palmer's family said after police informed them of their conclusion that the incident was in fact the result of a terror attack.

Asher’s brother-in-law, Aharon Peretz said, "Yonatan, my nephew, was the most beautiful child in the world, with amazing blue eyes. People used to stop me in the street and say what a little angel your sister has, with eyes as blue as the heavens, a baby that at only 10 months old started to walk."

Yonatan was killed just days before his first birthday. His mother, a nurse in Shaarei Zedek hospital, worked the night shift on Thursday, and when she completed her shift bought him a blue car in the hospital gift shop. The unopened gift remains in her parents' home in Jerusalem, where Asher and Yonatan were expected to join them for Shabbat.

Yonatan Palmer was buried with his father Asher in the Hebron cemetery. He is survived by his mother Puah.

Why don't the parents teach their children to behave.

Good question. Why is it when settler children chuck stones they get a free pass and when Palestinian children chuck stones they get beaten and jailed?

Children can't be terrorists?

Are the children also on the hunger strike?

So they are all terrorists eh? Israel can't possibly make a mistake or do anything wrong? Really now?

Children can't be terrorists?

Are the children also on the hunger strike?

So they are all terrorists eh? Israel can't possibly make a mistake or do anything wrong? Really now?

But Isreal isn't starving them are they? They themselves are on a hunger strike. Are they in jail by mistake? Possibly, but I seriously doubt it. At any rate, if they starve then it's their fault. Good riddance I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back