Hunter Biden agrees to open testimony

Asked about what?

You guys don’t get it, Hunter is an adult
He is responsible for his own business
Mr. President... what have you got to say about your son?.... over and over and over until he blows.... I can't wait.... but if Hunter mans up and does what's right that can all be avoided... but hunter is trying to save himself... and that's all he cares about right now....

Can someone explain why congress is investigating hunter biden? Congress doesn’t have authority to conduct criminal investigations. Congress’ only investigative authority is for the purpose of creating legislation.

This should be under the umbrella of the fbi shouldn’t it? Unless it has something to do with a potential impeachment of Biden, I don’t think this is in their wheelhouse…
Because trump told them to. End of story.

Mr. President... what have you got to say about your son?.... over and over and over until he blows.... I can't wait.... but if Hunter mans up and does what's right that can all be avoided... but hunter is trying to save himself... and that's all he cares about right now....

Biden
My son offered to testify in front of the entire country and Republicans refused

You Lose

That's what you think... the people don't like it when crooks refuse to answer questions... in this case silence suggests guilt...

Shows the idiocy of todays Republican Party

Pay no attention to Trump’s four indictments , 91 charges, 2 impeachments, liability for sexual assault, being guilty of fraud

We got Hunters Laptop

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Shows the idiocy of todays Republican Party

Pay no attention to Trump’s four indictments , 91 charges, 2 impeachments, liability for sexual assault, being guilty of fraud

We got Hunters Laptop

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Everyone knows the cases against Trump are bogus and laughable....

That would be good news for you. More snapshots for your hunter picture folder.

Enjoy and don't forget to post them here for other trumpers who want to see hunters privates.
Honestly, it is not too hard to find photos of Hunter doing drugs and banging whores. That is kind of the problem.

Forum List

Back