Hunter Biden asked US Embassy in Italy for help landing Burisma deal while Joe was VP: report

Unfotunately, it doesn't matter, they can be as corrupt as they want and they will never be held accoutable by anyone, including the R's. American citizens have zero representation in our government, it is out of control, and lost forever as far as I'm concerned. We will never again have a say in anything, only the illusion.

Most corrupt family in the history of government

You have finally convinced me. I'm not gonna vote for Biden. LOL.

I love it how you guys have BDS. Dude, he's gone. Get over him.

I get that you think that is clever, and maybe extremely low IQ people will think that, but -

Hey, after Jared got $2 BILLION from Saudi Arabia 3 months after Trump left office, you want team Trump back.

The MOST corrupt? The Biden's are THE MOST corrupt? I don't think you are clever. I think you are a joke. You're kidding right?

Think about this you mental midget. The Biden's, over 20 years, were corrupt to the tune of 20 million dollars. Let's say that's true. First of all, there are legal ways to do this and they did it legal. Only when politicians are comically corrupt is it a problem. The Biden's were not comically corrupt. So basically, everyone does it. And TRUMP did it right in front of your stupid face and you didn't care.

So let's measure the Biden's 20 years of corruption to ONE DAY of Trump's. Do you know what 2 billion dollars is? It's 2000 million dollars. The Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion to invest? Why? He's not experienced at that. It was a start up fledgling investment company. His father was in jail. Trump's a felon. And you believe that 2000 million dollars wasn't quid pro quo? Then you're stupid AF!!!

Unfotunately, it doesn't matter, they can be as corrupt as they want and they will never be held accoutable by anyone, including the R's. American citizens have zero representation in our government, it is out of control, and lost forever as far as I'm concerned. We will never again have a say in anything, only the illusion.
ya, if chameleon kamala wins I'll right it off and probably never vote again.
I would push the state of Idaho to go to a county electorial type government to keep ada/boise county from controlling the state

You already did vote for Biden in the primary election, cuck.

But they threw your vote in the shitcan. :auiqs.jpg:
Because I asked them to. I withdrew my support. I let it be known.

Hey, you guys are about to replace Trump. If things get much worse. Did you hear him slurring yesterday talking to Elon Musk? Remember Trump's the oldest person to ever run.

Because I asked them to. I withdrew my support. I let it be known.

Hey, you guys are about to replace Trump. If things get much worse. Did you hear him slurring yesterday talking to Elon Musk? Remember Trump's the oldest person to ever run.

One of the cult members said he was doing that because he just got some dental work done.

They can no longer ignore it so they have to come up with stupid excuses like this

I would push the state of Idaho to go to a county electorial type government to keep ada/boise county from controlling the state

I performed my job as an election official yesterday for some referendums and primaries we had. I'm just about ready to say "fuckit" and quit, our electoral system has become a fucking joke.

While their child demigod's long list of frauds and felonies go COMPLETELY forgiven.

If the Bidens broke any laws, nail 'em. Meanwhile, the rubes' savior's sins don't matter.

I was never going to vote for Hunter and could care less what happens with him. They have an unhealthy fixation on Hunter. If he's a crook a lock him up and quit bitching about someone who doesn't matter.

I was never going to vote for Hunter and could care less what happens with him. They have an unhealthy fixation on Hunter. If he's a crook a lock him up and quit bitching about someone who doesn't matter.

If only that had been one of Trump's kids, then it would have mattered to you.

Same, there will be no point in 'voting', the winner is selected the very same way Harris was selected to be the D nominee. And really, they're just controllable figureheads at this point, nothing more. Trump isn't controllable, and like him or not, that's why they've pulled out every weapon in their arsenal to have him removed, up to and including having him killed.

Forum List

Back