Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber (link to video from daily mail)

Bull most businesses if you drop something off to be repaired you have 30 days to pick it up. If you don't, it becomes their property to sell or whatever. You think they have to keep it forever, so you can pick it up when you feel like it? You're such a snowflake.

Yep, in this case is was written right on the receipt Hunter signed... After 90 days, it's abandoned property, last paragraph....

1657369667082.png

cc: Care4all

because hes the son of POTUS and subject to extortion and blackmail with his drug use and desire for young girls like his father,,

What's the extortion?

Letting the world know Hunter did drugs...exactly as Hunter and Biden said he did drugs?

When I post an article and photos and videos from JULY 7, 2022, how is that old news?

Do leftists understand how the fuck time works?

can you rationally explain why a drug addict with sleazy sexual habits working for foreign countries while being the son of POTUS isnt at risk of blackmail or extortion??

I DID explain. Biden's past addition problems are admitted to and are PUBLIC INFORMATION.

"sleazy sexual habbits"? That is retarded, it's not a crime and given everything thats already known it is not material you can blackmail PRIVATE CITIZEN named Hunter Biden.

There is nothing inherently wrong with working for or with foreign bussiness. Just ask Trump and his kids.

So again I ask you, what is it you think he can be blackmailed for?

Last edited:
I DID explain. Biden's past addition problems are admitted to and are PUBLIC INFORMATION.

"sleazy sexual habbits"? That is retarded, it's not a crime and given everything thats already known it is not material you can blackmail PRIVATE CITIZEN named Hunter Biden.

There is nothing inherently wrong with working for or with foreign bussiness. Just ask Trump and his kids.

So again I ask you, what is it you think he can be blackmailed for?
trump nor his kids work for any foreign countries,,

hunter works directly for the chinese government,,

all the details are in this link,,

Nowhere does your link says that Hunter Biden is directly working for any Chinese government company.

Equity firm [Hunter Biden] cofounded bought a $1.7 billion stake in Sinopec Marketing.

That equity firm IS NOT CHINESE and their investment in Sinopec DOES NOT make them Sinopec employees. Thats like me saying that I work for Google because I have some Google stock.

Are you done wasting everyone's time with your bullshit?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back