Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber (link to video from daily mail)

What do they call it when a person about to die has muscle spasms?

That is what the lying cult is doing now.

They are part of the 10% of Americans who claim the economy is fine! :auiqs.jpg:

Imagine if this was Eric Trump instead of Hunter Biden. Holy shit.
If it were The Slow One, it would be funny. But since ET isn't going to ever be President....still, no one cares. :)

To the cultists…pretend it is Eric Trump’s laptop and post what you would have posted...just for a goof.

Here, I will start:

Me: “Hey, did you see the video of Eric Trump smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber?”

Cult member: “Insert post here”.

To the cultists…pretend it is Eric Trump’s laptop and post what you would have posted...just for a goof.

Here, I will start:

Me: “Hey, did you see the video of Eric Trump smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber?”

Cult member: “Insert post here”.
The guy's a moron. That would just be par for the course. ^Shrug^.

Can someone, maybe someone familiar with video editing, explain how Putin faked this video and put it on the laptop?

I am not too familiar with the technology.

Search deep fake video and audio advances for the public use.....

I'm pretty certain Russian, Chinese, USA intelligence agency technology is much more advanced.

Frequently asked questions about deepfake​

1. Are deepfakes safe?​

Deepfakes can be quite alarming once misused. Across social media platforms, politicians say funny things and celebrities’ faces even appear on adult sites. Individuals might be fooled around when they see the realistic videos or images processed by deepfake tools. With deepfake effects accessible to anyone, the hidden risks should not be an afterthought.

2. Is deepfake AI?​

Yes. Deepfake technology uses deep learning and artificial intelligence to create convincing but entirely fictional photos from the input. Generally, deepfakes refer to any videos in which the face or voice is swapped with someone else’s.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Wow, could you imagine if this actually happened?

So this alleged laptop of Hunter Biden's is in federal custody and only the dailymail is able to get access. LOL.
BINGO!

And not only that, how would hunter make a video of himself at detox, or even better ....WHY would he have this video on his lap top?

This is so creepy….wow.

Its amazing how Putin was able to fake this video from the Russian disinformation laptop.

(NOTE TO MODS, I SEARCHED AND DID NOT SEE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS)

This is the smartest person Joe Biden knows. Let that sink in...

No need. I replied to the one yesterday. It's in the basement. Where I expect this one will end up shortly. :)
That's the goal, huh. Everything that reveals the truth about the Biden crime family needs to be kept out of sight.

Forum List

Back