Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber (link to video from daily mail)

Same story posted yesterday on a thread that's sitting in the basement. Someone posted a video made by Fat Wesley Crusher that referenced the article.

I have to say without a doubt, you members of Alt-Right Nation are little better than fucksticks....and even those might be of some use. :auiqs.jpg:
you do know tim considers the fat wesley crusher thing a compliment dont you??
wesley was a very intelligent person that stood out even among his older counter parts just like tim does,,

problem is he just isnt fat,, maybe 130lbs,,

Wow, could you imagine if this actually happened?

So this alleged laptop of Hunter Biden's is in federal custody and only the dailymail is able to get access. LOL.
Even the LSM apologized about being wrong, you stupid biatch.
I remember when all this first started. Even Hunter HIMSELF didnt deny it in an hour long interview. But you and your fellow cultists did. "where is your tin foil hat" you morons said.
And still doing it. People as stupid as you NEVER learn from your mistakes. Surprised you havent accidently killed yourself yet.

The fbi already stated it's real, but the Biden's have real white privilege.
Did they? It was reported, that someone close to the case who is anonymous, said that emails they've examined at the FBI are authentic.... And that they verified such on the emails they examined by interviews with the others party to the emails. None of the alleged naked, and drugged videos were confirmed by the FBI as authentic. Likely because they had no authority to view them, in their subpoena.... Which was specific to the crime they were investigating of Archers, or perhaps something they were investigating with Hunter's financials, which would not give the FBI permission to view data not relevant to the subpoena request.

The FBI at the time had a case against Archer, one of Hunter's business partners... Archer was later convicted of some scam that turns out, Hunter was not a part of and perhaps the FBI sought and subpoenaed the laptop from the Computer Store owner who unethically viewed the laptop content (and unethically and perhaps even illegally gave his stolen copied version to Giuliani and Steve Bannon), for investigative purpose.... Or maybe not?

Wow, could you imagine if this actually happened?

So this alleged laptop of Hunter Biden's is in federal custody and only the dailymail is able to get access. LOL.
That laptop has about as much credibility as a sighting of Jimmy Hoffa. And Hunter Biden will still never be President.

To call someone like you a lemming..is a complete disservice to lemmings. :)

You two can't possibly be serious can you?

Watch this 20-second video, where Hunter tells you in his own words that the laptop is real...

If you are still in denial after hearing his response, knowing that he has never denied the authenticity of the contents which were released, I think you are blinded by your bias to such an extent that it's probably detrimental to yourself.

Regards,
Jim

Why should I care why Hunter is doing anything? He damn sure doesn't care what I have done or will do in my life.

You two can't possibly be serious can you?

Watch this 20-second video, where Hunter tells you in his own words that the laptop is real...

If you are still in denial after hearing his response, knowing that he has never denied the authenticity of the contents which were released, I think you are blinded by your bias to such an extent that it's probably detrimental to yourself.

Regards,
Jim

Was this the same laptop Rudy Gulllianai says he has? How many laptops are there? LOL

Did they? It was reported, that someone close to the case who is anonymous, said that emails they've examined at the FBI are authentic.... And that they verified such on the emails they examined by interviews with the others party to the emails. None of the alleged naked, and drugged videos were confirmed by the FBI as authentic. Likely because they had no authority to view them, in their subpoena.... Which was specific to the crime they were investigating of Archers, or perhaps something they were investigating with Hunter's financials, which would not give the FBI permission to view data not relevant to the subpoena request.

The FBI at the time had a case against Archer, one of Hunter's business partners... Archer was later convicted of some scam that turns out, Hunter was not a part of and perhaps the FBI sought and subpoenaed the laptop from the Computer Store owner who unethically viewed the laptop content (and unethically and perhaps even illegally gave his stolen copied version to Giuliani and Steve Bannon), for investigative purpose.... Or maybe not?
Hunter never went and got it, so it became property of the store owner. Put Don Jr in place of Hunter's name and you would be outraged. This proves the DOJ and the fbi are part of the democrat party.

Cult, link to Joe or Hunter saying the laptop is fake.

Joe pointed to 11 intelligence services debunking it, but he NEVER SAID, “I AM TELLING YOU, IT IS FAKE. I KNOW IT’S FAKE.”

If someone asks you if you stole something, would you reply….BOBBY DOWN THE STREET SAID I DIDNT STEAL IT.

You dumb cult fucks are ridiculous.

Where is Hunter saying, “That is not me smoking crack. That is a fake video.”?

You sick confused pieces of crap need lots of help, you are mentally ill.

Even the LSM apologized about being wrong, you stupid biatch.
I remember when all this first started. Even Hunter HIMSELF didnt deny it in an hour long interview. But you and your fellow cultists did. "where is your tin foil hat" you morons said.
And still doing it. People as stupid as you NEVER learn from your mistakes. Surprised you havent accidently killed yourself yet.
I'm sure if it wasn't for warning labels, she would've been gone a while ago.

because hes the son of POTUS and subject to extortion and blackmail with his drug use and desire for young girls like his father,,
I doubt he has any 411 to be blackmailed over, the GOP has been trying damn hard since 2019, and yet not a sausage.

He's making your cult leader look bad. Don't you guys usually whack people who do that (i.e. Epstein)?
My cult leader is Cheech and Chong and I don't see them in politics we have a pothead/ counterculture thing going on.

Forum List

Back