Hunter Biden filmed himself smoking crack in a sensory deprevation chamber (link to video from daily mail)

Was this the same laptop Rudy Gulllianai says he has? How many laptops are there? LOL

Just quit playing games. It's obvious you do not care what the truth is.

The FBI seized the laptop in December 2019.

Here is the FBI head of Cybersecurity testifying under oath that the FBI seized the laptop and has possession of it.

The contents of the laptop were copied long before it was turned over, and Giuliani was probably referring to a copy of the hard drives, but who really cares what he said.

You two can't possibly be serious can you?

Watch this 20-second video, where Hunter tells you in his own words that the laptop is real...

If you are still in denial after hearing his response, knowing that he has never denied the authenticity of the contents which were released, I think you are blinded by your bias to such an extent that it's probably detrimental to yourself.

Regards,
Jim

Hunter..Biden..will..never..be..President...end of story.
I really don't know why you members of Alt-Right Nation have a hard on over this particular nugget but it does show
that you're out of fresh ideas....and options. :)

you do know tim considers the fat wesley crusher thing a compliment dont you??
wesley was a very intelligent person that stood out even among his older counter parts just like tim does,,

problem is he just isnt fat,, maybe 130lbs,,
He looks like what a grown up Wesley Crusher would be if he wasn't smart and spent his adult life in his Mom's basement. :auiqs.jpg:

To be clear, the cult is now saying the laptop is real, but its old news?

Huh?

No. He's just another alt-right hack that simpering lemmings sifting through the rubble of YouTube affix their lips to because he tells them what they want to hear and why they should be outraged about it.

His act is a dime a dozen.
I take it from your lies you are deeply afraid of him and his honest form of journalism,,

I really don't know why you members of Alt-Right Nation have a hard on over this particular nugget but it does show

Yes, it's unlikely Hunter will ever be elected to public office.

And Hunter's crimes and addictions are not necessarily the fault of President Biden, but great parents often raise great children, and the contrast between Hunter and Trump's children is quite striking.

The laptop has plenty of important relevance....
  • It has the Burisma emails
  • It has evidence of Hunter "working with" Chinese energy companies.
  • It shows that President Biden did a poor job of raising Hunter.
  • It shows President Biden shared bank accounts with Hunter.
  • It shows that President Biden funded some of Hunter's drug binges, knowingly or not.
  • It shows that President Biden got a 10% kick back for some of Hunter's shady business dealings.
  • It shows that Hunter Biden is a criminal, in every sense of the word.
  • It shows the MSM has double standards of coverage for presidential families of R's and D's.
  • It shows the MSM actively tried to cover up this real news, and probably influenced the results of the 2020 presidential election by doing so.
So while I am not obsessed with Hunter or his laptop, it is a big deal.

Regards,
Jim

Because it was obvious that Joe Biden was deliberately enhancing Hunter's kickbacks from the Ukraine.
Hunter can do what ever he wants, but clearly the Ukraine was paying Burisma Holdings and firing Shokin due to the threats of from Joe Biden.

Forum List

Back