Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

Produce it, mother-fucker!
Their investigation is far from over. Its way too soon to be damanding that. How about in the mean time you acknowledge that it appears they had a bribery scheme? All indications point to bribery and nothing else. Have YOU heard an alternative explanation fir these millions in payments?

So now you understand why I’m “defending” Biden.

You can try to tie this to Biden but you still are going to have to eventually come up with an answer to the question as to who bribed Biden to do what.
What the fuck makes you think that isnt coming? Is there anything about the mountain of evidence, texts, bank statements and payments timed right after Biden gives nations money that leads you to believe they are innocent? If they arent innocent, why in the world are you betting on Biden getting away with it?

Are you under the impression that THIS investigation goes down in flames like your "Russia Collusion" investigation did? We have real actual evidence, not some bullshit that a shady Russian spy claimed without proof. Youre fooling yourself if you think this all leads to nowhere.

Hunter Biden would never have had the opportunities he's had without his Dad, you're the naive (or purposely blind) one thinking there is no connection. Why would you care if it implicated Joe Biden?

I know you don't care about morality, that's quite obvious.

And I didn't claim that at all, I just see it as pathetic that you'd use that something wasn't legal as your barometer to judge a man that is supposed to be leading the country.

It fascinates me that you care about Joe Biden that much, you apparently also know nothing of his history. Or you relegate all of that as being lies as well.
Trump supporters complaining about other people’s morality strikes me as a big disingenuous but okay.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden got a lot of opportunities for being a Biden. The fact he convinced other people to give him money because of his name is common and not really my problem. In case you have forgotten, Hunter Biden is not leading this nation.

So now you understand why I’m “defending” Biden.

You can try to tie this to Biden but you still are going to have to eventually come up with an answer to the question as to who bribed Biden to do what.
The question at this point is, who didn't the Xiden crime family take bribes from

This has been investigated. The pressure on Ukraine to get rid of Shokin had nothing to do with Burisma or Hunter Biden. We have people from the State Dept saying that was an overall US policy goal and not something that Biden was doing for himself. Furthermore, the evidence of the supposed investigation by Shokin of Burisma and Hunter Biden is suspiciously missing.
Its being investigated NOW. It wasnt before. Again, you arent being honest.

Trump supporters complaining about other people’s morality strikes me as a big disingenuous but okay.

I have no doubt that Hunter Biden got a lot of opportunities for being a Biden. The fact he convinced other people to give him money because of his name is common and not really my problem. In case you have forgotten, Hunter Biden is not leading this nation.
Fuck morality dude. We are talking about a sitting president who was bribed by fucking China, who presumably is now being blackmailed to do certain things for them, which he seems to constantly do. You have ZERO interest in finding out the truth. It doesnt matter to you. You just dont want him to get caught.

How mature, insults. What makes you think I support Trump? Cause I think Biden is corrupt piece of shit?

I'm sure he appreciates your defense of him, he'll be sending you your check shortly. lol

What the fuck makes you think that isnt coming? Is there anything about the mountain of evidence, texts, bank statements and payments timed right after Biden gives nations money that leads you to believe they are innocent? If they arent innocent, why in the world are you betting on Biden getting away with it?

Are you under the impression that THIS investigation goes down in flames like your "Russia Collusion" investigation did? We have real actual evidence, not some bullshit that a shady Russian spy claimed without proof. Youre fooling yourself if you think this all leads to nowhere.
What makes me think it isn’t coming is the history of Republicans promising big revelations and getting nothing.

We were told Durham was going to give evidence of all these crimes and we got nothing. Giuliani was going to do the same. Over and over again Republicans say they’re going to give evidence of crimes and it just never turns up.

This is politics.

You keep talking about this mountain of evidence but it just really isn’t what you say it is.

What makes me think it isn’t coming is the history of Republicans promising big revelations and getting nothing.

We were told Durham was going to give evidence of all these crimes and we got nothing. Giuliani was going to do the same. Over and over again Republicans say they’re going to give evidence of crimes and it just never turns up.

This is politics.

You keep talking about this mountain of evidence but it just really isn’t what you say it is.
You are being dishonest AGAIN. You are ignoring all the evidence we have.

You are being dishonest AGAIN. You are ignoring all the evidence we have.
I’ve been asking about this evidence and you provide very little of it. You keep referring to “evidence” but nothing specific ever comes up.

I’m really not trying to ignore things. You mentioned millions of dollars after the “bribery visit” but do you have a source for this?

I’ve been asking about this evidence and you provide very little of it. You keep referring to “evidence” but nothing specific ever comes up.

I’m really not trying to ignore things. You mentioned millions of dollars after the “bribery visit” but do you have a source for this?
We have posted a million things, and then you say the same dishonest thing every time... "where is the evidence".

Last edited:
No, it’s been investigated for years. The Senate Republicans did this in 2020 trying to affect the election then but their investigation turned up nothing.

It’s been going on for years.
Where is your evidence for that claim? Who led the investigation?

We have posted a million things, and then you say the sane dishonest thing every time... "where is the evidence".
You keep posting the same thing. I can’t respond to your post referring to a “mountain of evidence”. You haven’t posted anything terribly specific.

I already discussed the Burisma issue which you really don’t have a leg to stand on there.

Forum List

Back