Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

People use LLCs for all sorts of reasons. You set one up for every single business venture or deal they’re working on. It’s easy to acquire many very easily for people working in business.

Hell, it’s so easy that Michael Cohen set one up for the sole purpose of paying Stormy Daniels.

Whining about 20 LLCs isn’t as relevant as you think it is.
What business was run thru those LLCs?

“influence peddling” is more of a colloquial term and not really a legal term.

That being said, influence peddling isn’t really as illegal as you think it is. Bribery definitely is illegal, but bribery requires a quid pro quo. Without that, SCOTUS has said that it’s not illegal.
Unless they find out that he was paid MILLIONS of dollars a few weeks after that bribery visit. A jury is not going to think its just a coincidence.

Suppose that enemy countries (hypothetically) give millions to a US family.

Members of that family give aid and comfort to these enemy countries.

Immoral?

Illegal?

Punishable?

One would hope all 3, but the lefty in here apparently doesn't agree.

You "wont believe it until you see it". You wont even acknowledge the possibility of it. You wont acknowledge that it all looks shady as fuck. You wont admit that Biden not addressing it looks 'suspicious as hell.

You arent an honest poster.

Bingo!

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

You fuckers are unbelievable! You're trying to create evidence against Biden from thin air.

Unless they find out that he was paid MILLIONS of dollars a few weeks after that bribery visit. A jury is not going to think its just a coincidence.
What do you mean “that bribery visit” exactly?

Hunter Biden and CEFC had put together deals starting in 2017 before thinks went belly up in 2018. There’s extensive reporting on this including seeing the actual contracts. I would really suggest you read this entire article. You won’t find actual journalism in most right wing sources.

If you don't 'care' about him, why are you wasting your time defending him?
Because you’re trying to tie this to Joe Biden.

And I believe is said I don’t care about his morality.

Claiming this is about morality rather than legality would seem to be a retreat of your argument.

What do you mean “that bribery visit” exactly?

Hunter Biden and CEFC had put together deals starting in 2017 before thinks went belly up in 2018. There’s extensive reporting on this including seeing the actual contracts. I would really suggest you read this entire article. You won’t find actual journalism in most right wing sources.

The visit where Biden bribed them with a billion dollars to get rid of the prosecutor sho was investigating Hunter and Burisma. Or maybe you could call it extortion? The way that Joe Biden bragged about it sort of made it sound like extortion anyway. :dunno:

I think he HAD to know because his drug addict son was living large by raking in millions of dollars. There was no way that Hunter was coming by that money legitimately.
Still presumed to understand how

The visit where Biden bribed them with a billion dollars to get rid of the prosecutor sho was investigating Hunter and Burisma. Or maybe you could call it extortion? The way that Joe Biden bragged about it sort of made it sound like extortion anyway. :dunno:
This has been investigated. The pressure on Ukraine to get rid of Shokin had nothing to do with Burisma or Hunter Biden. We have people from the State Dept saying that was an overall US policy goal and not something that Biden was doing for himself. Furthermore, the evidence of the supposed investigation by Shokin of Burisma and Hunter Biden is suspiciously missing.

Claiming this is about morality rather than legality would seem to be a retreat of your argument.
Why wouldnt we tie it to him? He is "the big guy" who gets 10%. Bobulinski already testified to that on record, BEFORE the Hunter laptop was even missing. He said he is referred to as "the big guy", BEFORE we knew about Hunters reference to the big guy, so why WOULDNT we think Joe is involved?

Why wouldnt we tie it to him? He is "the big guy" who gets 10%. Bobulinski already testified to that on record, BEFORE the Hunter laptop was even missing. He said he is referred to as "the big guy", BEFORE we knew about Hunters reference to the big guy, so why WOULDNT we think Joe is involved?
So now you understand why I’m “defending” Biden.

You can try to tie this to Biden but you still are going to have to eventually come up with an answer to the question as to who bribed Biden to do what.

Hunter Biden would never have had the opportunities he's had without his Dad, you're the naive (or purposely blind) one thinking there is no connection. Why would you care if it implicated Joe Biden?

I know you don't care about morality, that's quite obvious.

And I didn't claim that at all, I just see it as pathetic that you'd use that something wasn't legal as your barometer to judge a man that is supposed to be leading the country.

It fascinates me that you care about Joe Biden that much, you apparently also know nothing of his history. Or you relegate all of that as being lies as well.

Forum List

Back