Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

If he’s being accused of bribery why can’t anyone say who bribed him to do what?
Because its an ingoing investigation, so the public isnt privy to the evidence that Comer has. Also, we DO know why he was paid by Burisma and who paid him. They are still digging into all the other corruption in other countries.

...but you go ahead and pretend that he isnt being bribed. You go ahead and ignore the fact that he has no explanation for any of it.

I think he HAD to know because his drug addict son was living large by raking in millions of dollars. There was no way that Hunter was coming by that money legitimately.

Hunter is the smartest man that Joey knows. - so, it could happen.

I have confidence in evidence that supports the law was upheld, or that it was broken despite what any judge rules. That way it doesn't matter who appointed the judge.
So, you just don't generally trust any judges to judge? Then who should judge?

Because its an ingoing investigation, so the public isnt privy to the evidence that Comer has. Also, we DO know why he was paid by Burisma and who paid him. They are still digging into all the other corruption in other countries.

...but you go ahead and pretend that he isnt being bribed. You go ahead and ignore the fact that he has no explanation for any of it.
So he isn’t actually being accused of taking a bribe then.

I’ll believe he being bribe when I see evidence of it. I have showed you

If you can’t tell me who bribed him to do what, then you don’t really have anything yet.

Yes, we do know that Burisma paid him to be in their board. We also have no indication that his position on that board had anything to do with anything Joe Biden did as vice president. The accusation about firing Shokin was well investigated and completely baseless.

But we do have explanations for what he was doing to get the money. You may not like it but I showed you a link you completely ignored about doing legal work for the Romanian dude.

So, you just don't generally trust any judges to judge? Then who should judge?
I trust judges who rule according to the law, generally they are Republican in my opinion. I think Democrat judges are highly politically influenced. But we have what we have, and I think most people know when strong evidence of something is presented and overlooked or discarded, what has happened.

...but you go ahead and pretend that he isnt being bribed. He go ahead and ignore the fact that he has no explanation for any of it.
And to add to that, it’s been established that the Bidens set up 20 shell companies whose only purpose was to receive money from the nation’s #1 adversary - China - and then distribute those millions to nearly a dozen family members, including a grandchild.

The evidence is damning: the Biden’s were receiving money from China while Joe was Vice President, and for no valid business purpose. The income was kicked back to Joe by paying $50,000 a month to rent his house, worth $5,000 a month.

If you can’t tell me who bribed him to do what, then you don’t really have anything yet.

Yes, we do know that Burisma paid him to be in their board. We also have no indication that his position on that board had anything to do with anything Joe Biden did as vice president. The accusation about firing Shokin was well investigated and completely baseless.

But we do have explanations for what he was doing to get the money. You may not like it but I showed you a link you completely ignored about doing legal work for the Romanian dude.

That they laundered through 20 different LLC' s
Because that is how all lawyers invoice for billable hours.

And to add to that, it’s been established that the Bidens set up 20 shell companies whose only purpose was to receive money from the nation’s #1 adversary - China - and then distribute those millions to nearly a dozen family members, including a grandchild.

The evidence is damning: the Biden’s were receiving money from China while Joe was Vice President, and for no valid business purpose. The income was kicked back to Joe by paying $50,000 a month to rent his house, worth $5,000 a month.
This is one of those instances where you don’t have facts on your side.

• House of Sweden pointed us to a spokesperson for Sweden’s National Property Board, who confirmed to PolitiFact that Hunter Biden paid $49,910 in quarterly rent for an office space in House of Sweden.

I trust judges who rule according to the law, generally they are Republican in my opinion. I think Democrat judges are highly politically influenced. But we have what we have, and I think most people know when strong evidence of something is presented and overlooked or discarded, what has happened.
But, you do not trust a judge to ever rule on a plea agreement between a prosecutor and a defendant? When did Republicans ever put a bill forward, showing they support you on this? Never? Yep. That is what I thought.

Influence peddling is illegal when your father is the #2 man in the country, and you use that to extort millions for foreign nationals.
“influence peddling” is more of a colloquial term and not really a legal term.

That being said, influence peddling isn’t really as illegal as you think it is. Bribery definitely is illegal, but bribery requires a quid pro quo. Without that, SCOTUS has said that it’s not illegal.

But, you do not trust a judge to ever rule on a plea agreement between a prosecutor and a defendant? When did Republicans ever put a bill forward, showing they support you on this? Never? Yep. That is what I thought.
Again, this is all opinions. I don't like any of yours either.

The fact that the Cultists over at CNN have actually been telling their Cult members this story today, tells me that the evidence is strong and true.

Overwise they would simply ignore it.

“influence peddling” is more of a colloquial term and not really a legal term.

That being said, influence peddling isn’t really as illegal as you think it is. Bribery definitely is illegal, but bribery requires a quid pro quo. Without that, SCOTUS has said that it’s not illegal.

I guess you can think that way when legality is more important than morality in your mind.

Now you're just rationalizing. :dunno:

That they laundered through 20 different LLC' s
Because that is how all lawyers invoice for billable hours.
People use LLCs for all sorts of reasons. You set one up for every single business venture or deal they’re working on. It’s easy to acquire many very easily for people working in business.

Hell, it’s so easy that Michael Cohen set one up for the sole purpose of paying Stormy Daniels.

Whining about 20 LLCs isn’t as relevant as you think it is.

I guess you can think that way when legality is more important than morality in your mind.

I have no reason to bother myself with the morality of Hunter Biden. He’s a private citizen.

Suppose that enemy countries (hypothetically) give millions to a US family.

Members of that family give aid and comfort to these enemy countries.

Immoral?

Illegal?

Punishable?

People use LLCs for all sorts of reasons. You set one up for every single business venture or deal they’re working on. It’s easy to acquire many very easily for people working in business.

Hell, it’s so easy that Michael Cohen set one up for the sole purpose of paying Stormy Daniels.

Whining about 20 LLCs isn’t as relevant as you think it is.

Not if one is a member of the Democrat Cult.

You "wont believe it until you see it". You wont even acknowledge the possibility of it. You wont acknowledge that it all looks shady as fuck. You wont admit that Biden not addressing it looks 'suspicious as hell.

You arent an honest poster.

Forum List

Back