Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

You're extremely naive.

So the vast majority of R's are not corrupt?

Is Biden corrupt?
No, I’m just not as cynical as you are. The vast majority of Rs are not corrupt. I don’t believe Biden is corrupt.

Do you think most politicians are corrupt?

That’s not true. I offer facts and arguments as well as rebuttal to other people’s arguments.

You’re just engaging in more ad hominems.

No, all you do is endlessly ask for 'proof', none of which that is offered is good enough for you.

Where did I ignore those?

So, the text would have to specifically say the word 'bribe' in order for it to be incriminating? What message was the text relaying?

Private citizens can't bribe a public official? lol

When was the text sent exactly?
The text was sent mid 2017. I don’t have an exact date, the article I read said it was a few months after leading.

What is incriminating about the text? Holding a grudge isn’t illegal.

No, I’m just not as cynical as you are. The vast majority of Rs are not corrupt. I don’t believe Biden is corrupt.

Do you think most politicians are corrupt?

You're very cynical about Trump, what are you talking about? Again, you are extremely naive, except when it comes to Trump, and any future R POTUS as well would be my guess. You believe everything you hear about Trump, and nothing you hear about the Bidens. How retarded is that?

The text was sent mid 2017. I don’t have an exact date, the article I read said it was a few months after leading.

What is incriminating about the text? Holding a grudge isn’t illegal.

Not finding the text as incriminating is your opinion. You obviously mistake your opinion for facts.

You're very cynical about Trump, what are you talking about? Again, you are extremely naive, except when it comes to Trump, and any future R POTUS as well would be my guess. You believe everything you hear about Trump, and nothing you hear about the Bidens. How retarded is that?
Eh. Trump gives me plenty of reason to be cynical about him. He’s just so full of shit and so self aggrandizing. It’s so hard to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

I believe a lot about Hunter Biden being an asshole scumbag with serious problems and having committed crimes.

When I see legitimate evidence of something, I tend to believe it. I don’t believe things that just fit my narrative.

Not finding the text as incriminating is your opinion. You obviously mistake your opinion for facts.
Sure, it not being incriminating is my opinion. Feel better?

Is it incriminating in your opinion? If so, how?

Eh. Trump gives me plenty of reason to be cynical about him. He’s just so full of shit and so self aggrandizing. It’s so hard to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

I believe a lot about Hunter Biden being an asshole scumbag with serious problems and having committed crimes.

When I see legitimate evidence of something, I tend to believe it. I don’t believe things that just fit my narrative.

What constitutes 'legitimate' evidence?

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

A word of caution.

To consider that text as “confirmation” of the involvement of Joe “Spudz McAlzheimer” Biden, would require that one accept a claim made by Hunter Biden as having been truthful. Specifically, just because Hunter claimed (in the text) that he was “with” his father, at that time, doesn’t really qualify as proof that he actually was with his father at that time.

Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn’t. And we also don’t know if Brandon was even aware of anything Hunter was texting.

It’s ironic that a reasonable defense by President Potato may be that he has to label his son as a liar.

Last edited:
A word of caution.

To consider that text as “confirmation” of the involvement of Joe “Spudz McAlzheimer” Biden, would require that one accept a claim made by Hunter Biden as having been truthful. Specifically, just because Hunter claimed (in the text) that he was “with” his father, at that time, doesn’t really qualify as prof that he actually was with his father at that time.

Maybe he was. Maybe he wasn’t. And we also don’t know if Brandon was even aware of anything Hunter was texting.

It’s ironic that a reasonable defense by President Potato may be that he has to label his son as a liar.
This is a remarkably good post and demonstrates very good critical thinking.

I guess you didn't believe any of the Russian Collusion bullshit either then?
I didn’t. It never made any sense. The Russians just wanted Trump to win. They didn’t need anything from him. There was no deal to be made. Trump winning and messing with the country was reason enough for the Russians to do what they did.

The DoJ investigated and determined there was no collusion. I think that was a good thing. They didn’t try to “frame” him. They didn’t try to interfere in the election. They investigated and provided an honest report of what they found.

I keep asking about this supposed mountain of evidence but only get vague references to “it’s on the laptop” and things of that nature.

Tell me who bribed Biden to do what. It’s not in this text message, which took place after Biden left office.
You arent aware of the evidence against the Bidens? How is that even possible? Its been in the news for quite some time now. Are you not interested in an actual honest debate? Lets find out...

Why havent the Bidens explained 20-30 million in payments from corrupt people and corrupt governments? If their business was legit, why havent they put all this to rest by simply explaining it?

Forum List

Back