Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

What's funny is that you are completely oblivious to how ridiculous you sound, I find it very amusing.. obviously. :cool:
Not at all. Counterfactuals can’t be proven or disproven. I rarely if ever use them because they can’t do anything useful in a debate.

And what evidence do you have that any of these things happened as a result of Obama telling them to do so?

You think that those things would have happened without his blessing?
Obama didn't have to officially say -
Go and do these things in my name.
They were part of the same Cult, intentionally. He set the tone.

Let me guess, 'bullshit arguments' are any arguments that put any of your beloved D politicians in a bad light? ;)

Are there any corrupt democrats? Or they all pure as the mountain air in Switzerland?
No, bullshit arguments are like when people said that Mike Pence betrayed Trump when he was actually adhering to his constitutional duties by refusing to mess with the electoral votes on January 6th.

There are many good arguments against democrats and their policies. There are also many bad arguments.

You think that those things would have happened without his blessing?
Obama didn't have to officially say -
Go and do these things in my name.
They were part of the same Cult, intentionally. He set the tone.
Yes, I think it all happened without his blessing. Obama, like almost all presidents, didn’t interfere in the day to day activities of the DoJ or IRS.

The government is a great big place and many things occur without the president knowing anything about it.

That’s true for all administrations.

How about the mountain of evidence that points to obvious bribery? How about the fact that no Biden has EVER told anyone how they earned that money? If their business was legit, they would have put those rumors to rest loooooong ago.
I keep asking about this supposed mountain of evidence but only get vague references to “it’s on the laptop” and things of that nature.

Tell me who bribed Biden to do what. It’s not in this text message, which took place after Biden left office.

What 'facts' am I ignoring?
The fact that this text message doesn’t state anything about bribery and the fact that it supposedly took place after Biden left office.

How does bribery occur for someone who is a private citizen?

You were a staunch defender of President Trump during he Russia Russia Russia hoax? Really?
I believe the investigation was warranted given the extent of suspicious activity and lying that took place.

I never believed he collided with Russia.

No, bullshit arguments are like when people said that Mike Pence betrayed Trump when he was actually adhering to his constitutional duties by refusing to mess with the electoral votes on January 6th.

There are many good arguments against democrats and their policies. There are also many bad arguments.

That's not what I asked you, I asked you if they were corrupt.

Yes, I think it all happened without his blessing. Obama, like almost all presidents, didn’t interfere in the day to day activities of the DoJ or IRS.

The government is a great big place and many things occur without the president knowing anything about it.

That’s true for all administrations.

Did things happen in Trump's administration without his blessing? Or was he responsible for everything that happened while in the WH?

That's not what I asked you, I asked you if they were corrupt.
technically you asked me both things.

Yes, there are many corrupt democrats at all levels of government.

I believe that the vast majority of politicians, democrats and republicans, are not corrupt.

I keep asking about this supposed mountain of evidence but only get vague references to “it’s on the laptop” and things of that nature.

Tell me who bribed Biden to do what. It’s not in this text message, which took place after Biden left office.

What exactly would convince you of said evidence? Does it have to be reported on CNN? Who do you trust that you would believe that any of the allegations were true?

technically you asked me both things.

Yes, there are many corrupt democrats at all levels of government.

I believe that the vast majority of politicians, democrats and republicans, are not corrupt.

You're extremely naive.

So the vast majority of R's are not corrupt?

Is Biden corrupt?

Did things happen in Trump's administration without his blessing? Or was he responsible for everything that happened while in the WH?
Of course things happened in Trump’s administration without his blessing.

Being responsible for something is a little different than saying things happened because they made them happen.

I can be responsible for my kids if they key a car, but that doesn’t mean I told them to key the car. It means I have to fix the problem.

The fact that this text message doesn’t state anything about bribery and the fact that it supposedly took place after Biden left office.

How does bribery occur for someone who is a private citizen?

Where did I ignore those?

So, the text would have to specifically say the word 'bribe' in order for it to be incriminating? What message was the text relaying?

Private citizens can't bribe a public official? lol

When was the text sent exactly?

Of course things happened in Trump’s administration without his blessing.

Being responsible for something is a little different than saying things happened because they made them happen.

I can be responsible for my kids if they key a car, but that doesn’t mean I told them to key the car. It means I have to fix the problem.

So then anyone defending Trump can use the same reasoning that you're using with Obama?

Forum List

Back