Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

It was led by Sen. Ron Johnson.

See! That’s how you describe evidence. I don’t just talk in vague generalities. I have sources and specific instances.
He is STILL investigating it, dummy. Also, i find it odd that you are relying on a fucking Senator to do the investigation. :cuckoo:

He took a Billion in our taxes to get 10 million for him and his son. You were part of this scheme too, albeit unkowingly.
He really didn’t. There’s no evidence connecting Shokin and Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma but there’s a ton of evidence showing that Shokin was corrupt and not helping US efforts to rid Ukraine of corruption.

It was led by Sen. Ron Johnson.

See! That’s how you describe evidence. I don’t just talk in vague generalities. I have sources and specific instances.
where does that link say the xiden crime syndicate ss cleared of anything?

He really didn’t. There’s no evidence connecting Shokin and Hunter Biden’s work for Burisma but there’s a ton of evidence showing that Shokin was corrupt and not helping US efforts to rid Ukraine of corruption.

YOu have NO idea what evidence they have.

where does that link say the xiden crime syndicate ss cleared of anything?
Try reading it.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.

Huh? No he’s not. Republicans lost control of the Senate in 2021.
No, im pretty sure i see him release more and more evidence about it every week. Would you like some recent videos from him?

Try reading it.

But an 87-page report summing up the findings, released jointly on Wednesday by the Senate Homeland Security and Finance Committees, contained no evidence that the elder Mr. Biden improperly manipulated American policy toward Ukraine or committed any other misdeed. In fact, investigators heard witness testimony that rebutted those charges.
That was before bragging senile Joe admitted to holding a billion dollars over Ukraines head on camera though, right? Have you ever asked yourself why Biden would even know about a Ukrainian prosecutor, let alone dictate foreign policy based on firing him? Have you EVER asked yourself that?

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

Democrats will argue that Hunter was lying about The Big Guy sitting with him. But what they CANNOT DISPUTE is the fact that Hunter is using his Father's position of political power to extort money from foreign nationalists. Hunter is the "muscle" behind the Biden Crime Family. He is the one who does the face to face in the influence peddling schemes that made the Bidens mega-millionaires.

No, im pretty sure i see him release more and more evidence about it every week. Would you like some recent videos from him?
I mean, Ron Johnson is kind of a crank so his investigation is probably just sponging off other people because he doesn’t have control of the Senate committee anymore and has no subpoena authority.

Still, it’s been years and we don’t really have any actual allegations that you’re telling me are going to be coming someday.

That was before bragging senile Joe admitted to holding a billion dollars over Ukraines head on camera though, right? Have you ever asked yourself why Biden would even know about a Ukrainian prosecutor, let alone dictate foreign policy based on firing him? Have you EVER asked yourself that?
I know why. Because Shokin was corrupt and harming the ability for the State Dept to work with the Ukrainian justice system to enact meaningful anti-corruption reform.

We knew about this years ago.

No, it’s false to say this report was before Biden “bragged”.

I thought Joe told us he never discussed any of his family member's business with any of them.

It is obvious Joe was right there using his position to strongarm people for cash.

FzPv1FrWYAMUoVH

Sorry.
The prosecutor already shot his load.

He is free to submit an Amicus Breif, if the judge will accept it. Otherwise, what he says, matters not, and I am willing to go with whatever the judge decides.

He was just talking shit. In the end he decided to be a good sport and not go after his rivals. Now that YOUR side has opened that genie bottle, you can expect us to wield the DOJ like a weapon too.
How'd the Durham investigation turn out skippy?

Forum List

Back