Hunter Biden text confirms Joe Biden involved in bribery scheme.

Uh, no. They were legal consulting for investments opportunities. The contracts taken off of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

Again; the Washington Post lays everything out.
The Washington Post is a liberal rag.

And NO, we are talking about the MILLIONS of dollars paid from China to the 20 shell companies - and then paid out to nine members of his family.

You are in major denial. Unbelievable.

Their investigation is far from over. Its way too soon to be damanding that. How about in the mean time you acknowledge that it appears they had a bribery scheme? All indications point to bribery and nothing else. Have YOU heard an alternative explanation fir these millions in payments?
Way too soon to be making allegations of bribery without sufficient evidence then. :dunno:

Last edited:
White House National Security Council Coordinator Kirby has an "OH SHIT!" moment and walks out of the press conference after being asked about it. It's fucking disgusting how corrupt the entire Biden administration is. In a society that had a working justice system, these people would be hanging from lamp posts.

The press secretaries just keep saying “I’m not going to address this.” It IS absolutely disgusting.

People hang from lamp posts in countries without working justice systems, moron.

It's a "figure of speech", you fucking leftist twat..

And if we had a justice system that wasn't broken, both Joe and Hunter Biden would be swinging from the same lamp post.

It's a "figure of speech", you fucking moron.

And if we had a justice system that wasn't broken, both Joe and Hunter Biden would be swinging from the same lamp post.
Just between you and me, Marener is getting on my nerves. It’s upsetting how brainwashed these liberals are.

The Washington Post is a liberal rag.

And NO, we are talking about the MILLIONS of dollars paid from China to the 20 shell companies - and then paid to nine members of his family.

You are in major denial. Unbelievable.
That’s not really all that true. China paid one LLC which distributed money to Biden’s partners and other businesses under his control.

It's a "figure of speech", you fucking leftist twat..

I think it reveals more about your mentality. Swinging from lampposts isn’t justice. It’s vengeance.

What would they be guilty of doing exactly?

Just between you and me, Marener is getting on my nerves. It’s upsetting how brainwashed these liberals are.
I’m getting on your nerves because you don’t like being challenged and not being able to respond.

I’m getting on your nerves because you don’t like being challenged and not being able to respond.
I was talking to Galt. And no, ignorant people who vote for and then defend a corrupt person like Biden is what gets me upset.

They're just little ankle-biters. Biden poodles and DNC yap dogs. None of them should be taken seriously or viewed as having any credibility.

Insolent little children who live in a fantasy world, and whose only response is "But...but...but..." :laughing0301:

They're just little ankle-biters. Biden poodles and DNC yap dogs. None of them should be taken seriously or viewed as having any credibility.

Insolent little children whose only response is "But...but...but..." :laughing0301:
BUT….big but.….these brainwashed ignoramuses do get a vote. Scary.

What’s the connection exactly

The Big Guy was the VP working with Ukrainian and Romania on corruption policies…Hunter was working there too for corrupt people…money was following to him for “legal consulting”

I think it reveals more about your mentality. Swinging from lampposts isn’t justice. It’s vengeance.

What would they be guilty of doing exactly?

If you don't know what they would be guilty of, I would suggest that you go all the way back up to page one of this thread, and start over.

:laughing0301:

At least three that were mentioned in the article.

Freeh
Giuliani
Biden

Please read the articles. It’s easier that me explaining it to you.
haha Rudy was not party of his defense team haha…actually try quoting your article saying he was

The Big Guy was the VP working with Ukrainian and Romania on corruption policies…Hunter was working there too for corrupt people…money was following to him for “legal consulting”
And what did Joe Biden do for the corrupt people?

If you don't know what they would be guilty of, I would suggest that you go all the way back up to page one of this thread, and start over.
I keep asking. No one will tell me.

People can’t even agree whether Joe Biden was being bribed or if he was bribing other people.

One person even admitted they don’t know but they’re investigating.

Forum List

Back